❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
She’s the reincarnation of Chanwad’s servant who drowned when her boat capsized. No, she won’t end up with the oldest twin. He likes another girl in Phitsanulok.
ooooh! That’s hella karma and drama Puttarn doll have to deal with lols

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah the marketplace event is across several days until 5 November.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Rapper

Father and daughter

I do adore the siblings relationships
Rapper father, son and daughter. I love the sibling relationships too. Poor grandma must have always had headaches dealing with them. Luckily they have a whole house of servants to take care of the kids.

Yam is resigned to her fate of being scolded like this.. from father’s generation to child’s generation LOL

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Found videos of people who walked around and showed what's available at the marketplace.

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Hear Hear! Theory from Pantip!

Found a discussion thread on Pantip that I thought would be interesting to share here. Based on a few scenes from the teaser and one of the MVs, some are theorizing that one plot point is that Pudtarn may become a concubine of King Tai Sa. The pictures used to back up this theory is in this thread: พรหมลิขิต พุดตานจะต้องถวายตัวให้ขุนหลวงท้ายสระ...รึไม่ - Pantip

What do you think about this theory?

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Hear Hear! Theory from Pantip!

Found a discussion thread on Pantip that I thought would be interesting to share here. Based on a few scenes from the teaser and one of the MVs, some are theorizing that one plot point is that Pudtarn may become one of King Tai Sa's concubines.
Based on some dialogue that I’ve seen before but can’t recall where, as well as those shots, I agree. I also had the same theory. Obviously she gets out of it somehow but this could be one of the obstacles in Rit-Puttarn’s love. Will be interesting to see how it all develops.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The first time I watched this scene I burst out laughing cos it obviously shows she took after her father hahaha. Also I couldn’t catch every single detail she mentioned I just thought it’s funny she noticed the eyes, legs of the chicken and finally ended on how this chicken won’t win if it fought others. :risas3:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Based on some dialogue that I’ve seen before but can’t recall where, as well as those shots, I agree. I also had the same theory. Obviously, she gets out of it somehow but this could be one of the obstacles in Rit-Puttarn’s love. Will be interesting to see how it all develops.
I never thought of this theory before. I thought that the short scenes of Bella being dressed up and surrounded by gold were flashbacks of Karakade in Mueang Song Khwae.
If this theory is true, I wonder how King Tai Sa even thought of making her his concubine and what reason would he use to free her from that position.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I never thought of this theory before. I thought that the short scenes of Bella being dressed up and surrounded by gold were flashbacks of Karakade in Mueang Song Khwae.
If this theory is true, I wonder how King Tai Sa even thought of making her his concubine and what reason would he use to free her from that position.
I think there are flashbacks scenes too but that one where she’s dressed up looks like she’s entering the palace. I think he could be impressed by her cooking skills & beauty. As to how she gets out of it… it should be part of Rit-Puttarn’s love story. They haven’t revealed much yet but there are a lot of hints that they would have a lot of obstacles (Puttarn’s character, her belief that she’s not staying, disapproval from Grandma, their different status in society, etc.) The director also said before that they adapted the script in a way that it doesn’t follow the novel exactly. So the audience who have read the novel could still be surprised.

For now I’m just looking forward to more of the Puttarn-Rit scenes and the whole enemies-to-lovers dynamic. It’s probably the best way I can tolerate all the exaggerated comedy right now.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I find it so weird Pope has to play three characters in this. I wish they invested in introducing new pra'eks for those parts. Pope is Por Date, let him stay Por Date. Anyone who does not understand the premise of the show would be so confused with how many Pope's are in one lakorn. lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
I find it so weird Pope has to play three characters in this. I wish they invested in introducing new pra'eks for those parts. Pope is Por Date, let him stay Por Date. Anyone who does not understand the premise of the show would be so confused with how many Pope's are in one lakorn. lol
The options were considered:
  1. Let Pope-Bella continue to be older Det & Karaket, cast newer actors as Reung/Rit & Puttarn.
  2. Cast others be older Det & Karakade, Pope play the twin sons.
  3. Let Pope play Det and the twin sons.
But from the beginning they want Pope-Bella to be pra’nang. They both should be, cos they contributed to the success of the first drama and fans want them. So option 1 is out. Anyone replacing them as pra’nang would have a tough time, especially if Pope-Bella remained in the parents’ characters. The new actors have to be outstanding, or else the project has a high risk of failure.

Ch3 picked option 3. If they’re willing to spend money make it happen, then they will. On the actors’ side they’re willing to take it as a challenge.

From the looks of it there will be only a few scenes in which Pope will appear as different characters at the same time. This is Rit & Puttarn’s story after all.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone thought BP was going to be such a big hit to begin with. Every production has to gamble with this. Yes, we want Pope-Bella Pra'nang but I think if writing was top-notch with new faces, it would still be a big hit. Kind of like Bridgerton, always new faces but same universe. Its all about the writing. Thailand needs to invest in that, not recycling pra'nang. I loved the Love Destiny universe, still the best Thai lakorn in the last few years but they really milking it.