❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I hope the ratings continue to grow and improve. But they’ll likely have one less live viewer in me because I cannot take the ads OMG. I understand they’re really milking all the audience views but it’s really a bit much. It feels like one ad break after every scene.
I saw some tweets and some comments on Pantip of people saying that they're starting to get annoyed about the many ads that keep popping up. They would rather wait and watch it on Netflix instead.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes. Yesterday was really too much. It really felt like there’s ads after each scene. I lost track of the story a couple of times. Doesn’t help that we are at a point where not much is really happening in the story. This is 2023, people have options than to watch live. I saw an online comment.. we understand that the channel need ads for income, but when there’s too much it drives the audience away, then how would the channel attract advertisers?

This is cute… father-son reunion LOL. Guess Pope is appearing on the show. He really seems to prefer promoting on online channels this time.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, it’s clear that the kids take after the father in that aspect. No wonder last year Pope complained that everyone in this family is good at talking. :p

I hope now that it’s established how the whole household is influenced by Ketsurang’s habits and way of speaking, we don’t get the repetitive jokes anymore. The audience aren’t idiots, we get it. The whole repeating that OK gesture slows down the pace of the drama unnecesarily and becomes annoying. Even Perm falling into the water… that scene did not need to take so long.

Also, I’m not sure if it’s an issue of wrong choice of makeup, or because Bella lost a lot of weight at one point last year, but she looked significantly older in some scenes. Like in the market scene when she met Kaew & Prang.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, it’s clear that the kids take after the father in that aspect. No wonder last year Pope complained that everyone in this family is good at talking. :p

I hope now that it’s established how the whole household is influenced by Ketsurang’s habits and way of speaking, we don’t get the repetitive jokes anymore. The audience aren’t idiots, we get it. The whole repeating that OK gesture slows down the pace of the drama unnecesarily and becomes annoying. Even Perm falling into the water… that scene did not need to take so long.

Also, I’m not sure if it’s an issue of wrong choice of makeup, or because Bella lost a lot of weight at one point last year, but she looked significantly older in some scenes. Like in the market scene when she met Kaew & Prang.

They also take after the mother with being naughty n rebellion

I also find that being too skinny makes one look older

bit

sarNie Adult
Well at least they fix the random advertisement time, so yesterday it was more enjoyable. Bella always looks older with certain type of hairstyle and make-up.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
There's a behind-the-scenes released by Broadcast Thai...

...and a menu for today...:love:

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
They also take after the mother with being naughty n rebellion

I also find that being too skinny makes one look older
That’s the reason for all the sitcom feel all over the place. Cos of the naughty kids, haha.

Bella tend to look good with older p’ek cos she often looks mature. But somehow next to PP and Cine in the market yesterday she really looked older. And contrast that with Pope who’s much older than all of them but somehow still look young enough.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This feels very "slice of life" and no plot. I get why there are so many episodes now. The only thing is a lot of it feels like a repeat of BPS. I get that Puttarn needs to go through the usual fish-out-of-water situations that happens with every time-traveling drama but do they have to be so similar like the bathroom bit? Especially since they did a rerun of BPS back to back.

I forgot how much I loved the Pin/Yam/Karakade-Kadesurang relationship. Seeing how much of an impact Puttarn had on Pin/Yam might be the highlight so far and what I want to see more of that trio.

Also get why Bella and Pope said that everyone in the crew swooned over Reung but not Rit lol. He stands out being in the middle of all the loud and chaotic people.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This feels very "slice of life" and no plot. I get why there are so many episodes now. The only thing is a lot of it feels like a repeat of BPS. I get that Puttarn needs to go through the usual fish-out-of-water situations that happens with every time-traveling drama but do they have to be so similar like the bathroom bit? Especially since they did a rerun of BPS back to back.

I forgot how much I loved the Pin/Yam/Karakade-Kadesurang relationship. Seeing how much of an impact Puttarn had on Pin/Yam might be the highlight so far and what I want to see more of that trio.

Also get why Bella and Pope said that everyone in the crew swooned over Reung but not Rit lol. He stands out being in the middle of all the loud and chaotic people.

I didn't watch the rerun.....as of now it is the intro to the new characters.

I'm really enjoying the sibling ..family dynamics....I can't wait to see the weaving of the other characters and the other siblings love line.

I find pp and Peter adorable. Saw a scene on ig and it made me blush ☺

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
What’s the karma behind why Klin not like Puttarn? And is the oldest twin gonna end up with Klin/she the 2nd leading girl?

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 I agree with you especially on the bathroom bit. Also, I feel like the editing on the comedy parts so far is a tad too long per scene. The bathroom bit, Perm falling off the boat, Phin/Yam looking around to find nobody. I can’t describe it well but it’s an editing issue. It affects comic timing, makes the joke overdrawn. And a lot of it is repetitive. I also feel like Puttarn can’t deliver the funny parts as the fish-out-of-water situation very well. But it’s not a problem from Bella, it’s something to do with the editing and the way the scene has been written.

This is all me being nitpicky. I like the character dynamics overall.

Hahaha… he is the typical gentleman character that Pope plays.. the Khun Chai Ruj character. I really must credit him because the 3 characters really come across as different people to me. Like although Reung is like his father, he’s warmer. His father was colder/stricter.