❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
eh I hope not. I feel like what will happen to Louise/ Ben will make Lin realize he loves her unconditionally and has always protected her.

I been behind on this, and tell why am I still blushing thinking of episode 5 when Lin and Louis were riding on the elephant, and flirting. She always seem to smile when she is with him, and he is ready to move in with her hahaha.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Episode 10! Holy shit! Just...HOLY SHIT! I think this is by far the best episode. I don't know how to put it into words without spoiling it this time. Lol. Really! Just going to say that every actor portrayed the characters amazingly well, I felt like I felt every emotions they felt in my bones. They made me feel the pain of every character. I even felt for Inn. Like.WOW! Whether it was Lin, Ben, Ti, Inn, Paan, Now ,& Pam, this episode had room for all of them. Just going to spoil this. Prepare yourselves for TEARS. What kind of tears? Happy tears? Sad tears? Idk...
Anyways. Yep! This is going on my best lakorn of 2019 list!
They finally released the Male version

Summerv

sarNie Egg
Episode 10! Holy shit! Just...HOLY SHIT! I think this is by far the best episode. I don't know how to put it into words without spoiling it this time. Lol. Really! Just going to say that every actor portrayed the characters amazingly well, I felt like I felt every emotions they felt in my bones. They made me feel the pain of every character. I even felt for Inn. Like.WOW! Whether it was Lin, Ben, Ti, Inn, Paan, Now ,& Pam, this episode had room for all of them. Just going to spoil this. Prepare yourselves for TEARS. What kind of tears? Happy tears? Sad tears? Idk...
Anyways. Yep! This is going on my best lakorn of 2019 list!
They finally released the Male version
Wow! Nice MV for Ben/Louis and Lin :love:.
I wish I can understand what they said in this episode, especially what Lin said during the conference.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love this lakorn so much so far! After all these things going on between Lin and Louis/Ben, I will end the world if they don't end up together at the end. I'm shipping Nychaa and Pon way more than Nychaa and Toey in here. I'd be so mad if at the end, Lin ends up with In.