❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I hope TS is coming out as good as PPT. In TS , Bomb Tanin will have the most challenge role, as a wheelchair alcoholic bad ass. I hope all the best for Bomb too.
Yeah I read the summary! I hope for the best. Even if his acting has sucked I’ve seen him progressively try and like KitKat said, he had an awesome coach like Donut haha

I am so going to miss this lakorn once it ends. This is the only lakorn i wait for epi by epi.
I thought I was the only one! This lakorn hit me by surprise. I didn’t know I would be so engaged in it and now I’m feeling sad it’s almost over. Whereas some Lakorns feel like they’ve lasted a decade airing lol

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Dam!! Episode 9 was really something! Like...DAM! I feel so bad for Jao Wongduen. You can tell she has good in her, but the pain Jao Noii has caused her and her love and jealousy for him turned her to be selfish and evil. I know TianKhum came first. But JaoNoii decided to marry Wongduen instead. (SShiieahh if a guy did that to me, F this sh*t I'm out! You tell me you love me but You go marrying another girl?! That ain't love for sh*t!) Tiankhum should've just stop sleeping around with the jerk. If she had stopped she wouldn't have been killed..and Jao Wongduen shouldn't have gone to the point of killing Tiankhum over a love that was never true...it had always been a faded love... opening OST is for WongDuen/Tii, Pam/Paika, and for Tiankhum... but not for Kalin lol. This scene was one of my favorites. In the end...Jao Noy/Inn was the start to everything. Thanks to you we got this amazing story You Ass 555 I dont know how the ending will be like! But I dont want In. And Ti to reconcile. I want her with Pam.:naughty2: Pam is like Ti's Ben lmao. Kalin is the most straightforward SAvage Na'ek. Her revenge is so satisfying yet so dam crazy! And the way she Flirts with Louis.. like dam girl...I like that sh*t. She ain shy at all... girl just spitting flirts everytime they meet. And he's the one blushing instead lol
http://instagr.am/p/BybZrdtBr1h/

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dam!! Episode 9 was really something! Like...DAM! I feel so bad for Jao Wongduen. You can tell she has good in her, but the pain Jao Noii has caused her and her love and jealousy for him turned her to be selfish and evil. I know TianKhum came first. But JaoNoii decided to marry Wongduen instead. (SShiieahh if a guy did that to me, F this sh*t I'm out! You tell me you love me but You go marrying another girl?! That ain't love for sh*t!) Tiankhum should've just stop sleeping around with the jerk. If she had stopped she wouldn't have been killed..and Jao Wongduen shouldn't have gone to the point of killing Tiankhum over a love that was never true...it had always been a faded love... opening OST is for WongDuen/Tii, Pam/Paika, and for Tiankhum... but not for Kalin lol. This scene was one of my favorites. In the end...Jao Noy/Inn was the start to everything. Thanks to you we got this amazing story You Ass 555 I dont know how the ending will be like! But I dont want In. And Ti to reconcile. I want her with Pam.:naughty2: Pam is like Ti's Ben lmao. Kalin is the most straightforward SAvage Na'ek. Her revenge is so satisfying yet so dam crazy! And the way she Flirts with Louis.. like dam girl...I like that sh*t. She ain shy at all... girl just spitting flirts everytime they meet. And he's the one blushing instead lol
http://instagr.am/p/BybZrdtBr1h/
Lol i love your review of today's epi. I can't wait to get home and see it. I like that in the past TienKham came first but in the present, Thi came first but Kalin/TienKham's fate was never to be the legal/accepted wife nor was Thi/WongDeun fated to be truly loved. It's funny how karma works.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Damn Nychaa can definitely play rai!! Thank goodness for Louis!!
Giiiiirl. For reals! That scene of her beating up Jao Wongduen had me like damn!! Lol so satisfying!

I can't wait for next episode even though the preview made me sad.. oh well.

I wasn't expecting to like this lakorn as much as I do and never skip or miss an episode lol I'm kinda surprised that the ratings isn't that high. I feel like it's one of the better lakorns I've watched lol. Some lakorns i start and i can't even finish two episodes and i slowly go back to watch them when I'm bored or have nothing else to watch lol