❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

DiDaDi

PonBua FC
Omg!!I know someone already posted this earlier in the thread! But this is so cute! I kept rewatching you can see that they were both shy and a bit awkwardly cute wit each other. He called her cute and her reaction was Ooiiii!! http://instagr.am/p/BwBk5AugCos/
Pon is Nycha’s fanboy. He even said to his FC that he was so nervous when they took photos together and Nycha’s face was so close to his face.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nychaa is doing so well as both the nangek and rai. She switched her emotions very well. Pon is stealing my heart more and more.

I swear i really hate Kalin and In. It was so satisfying when Thi slap the heck out of her. I mean i know I'll switch team when they show the past but as of right now, First Wive Club.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can't wait to see Nycha in those scenes where she's crying. Her eyes are glittering! So intense.

Ugh, it's going to be torture watching the past life - the rich guy has all the power, so there's no way that past-life Kalin and Thi will be able to punish Inn at all. I'll have to be content with the few slaps he gets in the present.
Finally, this is one of those rare dramas where the good guy gets the girl. Knowing this is my only lifeline as we ride through all the cat fights.