❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Oooh man...too leave or not to leave...
Thats probably why Muey said, to stay away from each other and not have contact because by Thein leaving her, is too much for her to bare and she really wants to forget him and the only way she can do that is if she doesn't see him. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Im gonna manoh now about the fact that Muey will get pregnant and hide it from him and then he finds out about it...like it when that happens in the lakorn.

Aaaahhhhhh. Im so torn!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Dont you start woman!
Im already going crazy over here!
Now im gonna have to get out the magnifying glass.
Smh....
I wore my glasses this time!! She looks pregnant but maybe my hope is too damn high. I wonder if that’s going to be episode 13 or 14

Last edited:

montha91

Oooh man...too leave or not to leave...
Thats probably why Muey said, to stay away from each other and not have contact because by Thein leaving her, is too much for her to bare and she really wants to forget him and the only way she can do that is if she doesn't see him. :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Im gonna manoh now about the fact that Muey will get pregnant and hide it from him and then he finds out about it...like it when that happens in the lakorn.

Aaaahhhhhh. Im so torn!
I was thinking that too like it’ll be hard for her to forget him when he’s around.

But they have to get married first lol not going to lie I like it when they hide the pregnancy too haha it’s more entertaining.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I was thinking that too like it’ll be hard for her to forget him when he’s around.

But they have to get married first lol not going to lie I like it when they hide the pregnancy too haha it’s more entertaining.
But in this case...pregnant first before marriage...even more entertaining and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, i see no rings on while they are knitting. :nut:

montha91

But in this case...pregnant first before marriage...even more entertaining and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, i see no rings on while they are knitting. :nut:
:confused0::confused0::confused0: Wait a minute let me go back and zoom in some more :naughty2::naughty2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m disappointed that he left her, but i also think it’s better for him to learn how to love her the right way, court her the right way. Just because he left her doesn’t mean he love her any less. I think if one really love someone and that someone isn’t ready, you should let them go be happy. Their marriage wasn’t out of love, and he never cared for her or knows anything about her. He probably thinks he doesn’t deserve her love after all he did to her. He should understand her feelings too not just his. He’s mostly being selfish he needs to realize it’s not all about the word being her husband or her being his wife like he can’t control her using that to have rights over her, which novel Tian did. In the novel, I felt like she didn’t have the rights or say to anything. She couldn’t do what she wants. I’m glad it turned out to be like this make him yearn for her love he needs to suffer a bit for what he did to her. She cried in every damn episode because of him. He needs to shed some tears for her feel some pain.
Please be apart for only half an episode or for 1 episode, so the 3 episodes that’s left can be them being sweet and lovey dovey together. :crybaby2:Jaebal...kaw raung na
oh snaps my korean came out
lmfaooo you are hilarious LOL! I love how you’re like he needs to earn her love and she needs to leave him, so that he can court her properly. Then in your next post, you’re like, but please be separate for only 1/2 an episode so that they can spend the rest of episodes together being sweet! Lmfao!!!:risas3::risas3:

Chan roo laew wa lakorn tam hai ter almost bah pai laew jaaaaaaa LOLOLOL :risas3: :risas3:

~~

I don’t know what to expect anymore.All I know is we have 7 more hours before ep12 comes on lol :p and I can’t hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!:aaaaa:

montha91

lmfaooo you are hilarious LOL! I love how you’re like he needs to earn her love and she needs to leave him, so that he can court her properly. Then in your next post, you’re like, but please be separate for only 1/2 an episode so that they can spend the rest of episodes together being sweet! Lmfao!!!:risas3::risas3:

Chan roo laew wa lakorn tam hai ter almost bah pai laew jaaaaaaa LOLOLOL :risas3: :risas3:

~~

I don’t know what to expect anymore.All I know is we have 7 more hours before ep12 comes on lol :p and I can’t hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!:aaaaa:
Girl!! This lakorn is making me feel so many things. My feelings are every where I feel for the both of them. I want to see him hurt but then I want to see them be cute and sweet together because we haven’t got a lot of that and it’s ending soon.

not almost chan ba pai mot leow jing jing like it’s stressing me out ja hai jai mai awk yoo leow nee row pen alai nia

montha91

Job laew Chan ja chai cheewit yoo tor pai yahng ngai :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :crybaby2::crybaby2: Lakorn man tam hai ba ngo tee soot

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I am realllyyyy hoping Anne doesn’t end ep 13 on Sunday with Thien leaving. we would have to wait a whole week to see Muey and Thien get reunited on ep14. That wait will drives me crazy :BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:

montha91

I am realllyyyy hoping Anne doesn’t end ep 13 on Sunday with Thien leaving. we would have to wait a whole week to see Muey and Thien get reunited on ep14. That wait will drives me crazy :BangHead::BangHead:
Omg I’ll be so mad that’s what I don’t want. it should be a half separation and then be reunited then continue to ep 14 haha