❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
I agree with you girls Thian has really to shed some big tears, just watched the 6 ep. and remebered what a giant jerk he was!!!
It looks for me like Thian is looking for Muey after she left :confused12:

What I would really like to see is pregnant and moody Muey...who torments Thian...or that Thian gets morning sickness (like in hua jai sila)...as a kind of retribution for his shitty behaviour...

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
:crybaby2::BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2:
TOM MAI ?!!!!! WHY?!!!
Jaep Jai! My heart hurts!
Im gonna stop thinking about the drama for right now and go back to being perverted. I would rather think dirty and than be sad.

Mew said they have 2 love scenes. Maybe the last passionate one will be when they get back together. :naughty2: yeah im just gonna think about that for the rest of the day until i cry tomorrow.:facepalm::crybaby2:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
:crybaby2::BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2:
TOM MAI ?!!!!! WHY?!!!
Jaep Jai! My heart hurts!
Im gonna stop thinking about the drama for right now and go back to being perverted. I would rather think dirty and than be sad.

Mew said they have 2 love scenes. Maybe the last passionate one will be when they get back together. :naughty2: yeah im just gonna think about that for the rest of the day until i cry tomorrow.:facepalm::crybaby2:
Same I can’t my heart hurts too much. I have to stay away lmao idk if I can watch episode 13. @Khan11 let’s back and manohhhh I don’t want to be sad either.

montha91

I wonder if she really means another love scene but she did say jab pai saung krang. Who’s catching her twice idk

montha91

Exactly! They're going to turn up the drama to 100% girl you found yourself awake to such a huge bomb
I was tearing up like wth I mean I want her to think of herself too but then I’m like awww Tian you jerk I feel bad for you

montha91

I knew they were going to be separated some how. He kept saying Muey can’t escape from him and Muey is like you can’t keep me beside you all the time. It keeps coming up so I’m like she’s going to leave or something.

I don’t want them to divorce can they just be married and stay apart. Lmao my heart can’t take it. :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :sad6::sad6::sad6: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :sad6::sad6::sad6:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I was tearing up like wth I mean I want her to think of herself too but then I’m like awww Tian you jerk I feel bad for you
But but butttt i actually want them to do it properly 2nd time around... like Thien proposing... Muey got robbed of an actual proposal cause everything was arranged for themmmm

Imagine having to keep Thien from the bride the night before the wedding to avoid bad luckk how he'd react heee

montha91

But but butttt i actually want them to do it properly 2nd time around... like Thien proposing... Muey got robbed of an actual proposal cause everything was arranged for themmmm

Imagine having to keep Thien from the bride the night before the wedding to avoid bad luckk how he'd react heee
lmao I knowww I’m just in the moment feeling sad for the both of them. She was robbed of everything since she met his ass

He probably won’t be able to stand it and have to see her :pancarta:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
:( just saw the video . I’m surprised Muey still want to leave thein since they had a willing scene. maybe she doesn’t trust his “love”, she probably felt it’s too sudden and in the novel she mention that he doesn’t really know her (the part where she ask him questions about her favorite color, birthday etc).

Muey does deserve proper courtship from Thien. And we will get to see Thien so upset! I guess that’s why he was chasing after her like a spider man on the bus!!

lol I don’t feel too upset since we know lakorn will end with the twins.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I just hope the separation including the sad scenes leading to separation only takes about half an episode and the rest of it is of thian courting muey really seriously...
Thian should remember that muey has a weakness for his hot body and just strip, that will bring her right back in his arms!
I still want a steamy bed scene, maybe they can show a really hot one once thian and muey get together after being separated for too long? Haha u guys know how impatient thian would get...
I really wonder how they are going to fit all this and the Pondayt kidnapping into 4 episodes and not rush it all...
I want them to still keep the bedroom scene after muey gave her number to the male coworker, thian was just so sexy in that scene!

montha91

I just hope the separation including the sad scenes leading to separation only takes about half an episode and the rest of it is of thian courting muey really seriously...
Thian should remember that muey has a weakness for his hot body and just strip, that will bring her right back in his arms!
I still want a steamy bed scene, maybe they can show a really hot one once thian and muey get together after being separated for too long? Haha u guys know how impatient thian would get...
I really wonder how they are going to fit all this and the Pondayt kidnapping into 4 episodes and not rush it all...
I want them to still keep the bedroom scene after muey gave her number to the male coworker, thian was just so sexy in that scene!
I want that scene too lmao but idk

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao I knowww I’m just in the moment feeling sad for the both of them. She was robbed of everything since she met his ass

He probably won’t be able to stand it and have to see her :pancarta:
Thien is going to be impatient as hell heeee argh i cant waitt