❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that scene when he was finding for her since morning, when she is there he always used to take her for granted, then when she is not around I think he feels the loss and couldn’t help but to look for her...
in a way it’s a pity that thian doesn’t even know much about muey even after years of knowing each other, I mean if she straight up disappeared one day he wouldn’t even have a clue on where to look for her!
exactly! which bring us to his chat with his brother, on how he said muey is turning into someone he didnt recognize, but his brother told him that muey has always been smart and transparent. it's just thien is the one who never cared enough to learn about muey

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I like that scene when he was finding for her since morning, when she is there he always used to take her for granted, then when she is not around I think he feels the loss and couldn’t help but to look for her...
in a way it’s a pity that thian doesn’t even know much about muey even after years of knowing each other, I mean if she straight up disappeared one day he wouldn’t even have a clue on where to look for her!
Exactly! They’ve known each other for 10 years he should have somewhat cared for her. I give props to her for being near him for that long and still love and can do anything for him. They should have her disappear or runaway from him to make him realize her value.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
exactly! which bring us to his chat with his brother, on how he said muey is turning into someone he didnt recognize, but his brother told him that muey has always been smart and transparent. it's just thien is the one who never cared enough to learn about muey
yep!!!!!!!!! And that’s the whole truth!! Thian realized he never even knew Muey. Yep Bc he couldn’t even answer to his friends a thing about Muey lol

he was shocked himself he found from Ree that Muey was actually good at hacking lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
At least he told her nicely then forced it down. Tian just came in and was like open your mouth shoved it down her throat all crazy with sadistic stare.
but I think he was wayyy more gentle with Mew lol with yaya, she was fighting harder so he like shoved it down harder on her .. and he actually checked on Mew lol haha

montha91

I know my phone kept glitching the whole time

montha91

I like how he’s rough but gentle with Muey. Idk it’s cute shows a soft side of him haha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
funny how one lakorn is he shoving actual medicine to the woman he hate (at the point of time), while the other lakorn is him shoving down a sleeping pill to his wife oooh the ironyy

montha91

Hahahahaha some of the comments here about the pages jumping is hilarious! Love the gifs captured as well!

goodness ~ I just read more spoilers and I feel like Ep6 is going to be bomb! I think both Thian and Muey will be equally hurt:sad6: I don’t know if Thian will realize his actions hurt Muey, but he does start to feel like he doesn’t want to hurt her anymore or intentionally!

I think Thian’s biggest mission right now is finding our who the hacker is.
Where did you read the spoilers for episode 6?