❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is Thian’s most angry line though. He’ll really hate the traitor. Poor Muey. :/ and it’s like he knows it’s her but she don’t confess lol Bc he still doesn’t have all the evidence but he’s like speaking right to her lol :drooling:

2BE7D15F-5E90-43D1-9BC0-D02A73F4F175.jpeg EFA031E5-520C-4B15-8300-8B3E69F32B4C.jpeg B98A0A5B-3241-481A-9132-7C89DFD9006A.jpeg 6D33586D-7969-4A16-9653-52F04D2E0766.jpeg F063259A-FFE3-4B57-AB23-58AA27F03E8E.jpeg D5DAE1EF-01C0-45D8-BE60-DA8983DF658B.jpeg 82656A12-1D65-4B37-AD7E-14E1BF900AF2.jpeg D8C217F7-B9BF-41E7-BCFA-BFDCA515D127.jpeg 471C2AFF-B475-4A9F-B58B-A3A4D9C2578A.jpeg B470788A-6D27-4BBD-97CA-6B2BC73037D2.jpeg

This is what I most want to know! How much angry he’ll get at Muey for hacking and hiding from him.

xodxo

Where did you read the spoilers for episode 6?
these are some brief summaries.

but other than these two summaries, I've been stalking banmarkpantip and other fans reviewing and giving their takes on Instagram.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
these are some brief summaries.

but other than these two summaries, I've been stalking banmarkpantip and other fans reviewing and giving their takes on Instagram.
Thank you so much

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
This is Thian’s most angry line though. He’ll really hate the traitor. Poor Muey. :/ and it’s like he knows it’s her but she don’t confess lol Bc he still doesn’t have all the evidence but he’s like speaking right to her lol :drooling:

View attachment 38156 View attachment 38157 View attachment 38158 View attachment 38159 View attachment 38160 View attachment 38162 View attachment 38163 View attachment 38164 View attachment 38165 View attachment 38166

This is what I most want to know! How much angry he’ll get at Muey for hacking and hiding from him.
hmmm he have the right to be angry, but he should have confront her instead of doing this and punishing her... my heart hurt for muey.. when i look at the preview stills from next week's episode, where Thien is leaning over Muey, you can see that Muey looks close to tears

montha91

View attachment 38156 View attachment 38157 View attachment 38158 View attachment 38159 View attachment 38160 View attachment 38162 View attachment 38163 View attachment 38164 View attachment 38165 View attachment 38166

I don’t think he’s going to be that mad at her I mean yeah he’ll get really angry and the only thing he can do is send her away which totally failed

xodxo

hmmm he have the right to be angry, but he should have confront her instead of doing this and punishing her... my heart hurt for muey.. when i look at the preview stills from next week's episode, where Thien is leaning over Muey, you can see that Muey looks close to tears
I know there's a scene in the MV where Muey was literally breaking in tears and Thian just like scold her and walked away. Like I really want to see that scene executed! I don't know if that would be the scene where Thian finally caught her redhanded. I know right now, Thian suspects her but has no evidence. His spy team found out the IP address came from Hammock. lol

mayday

sarNie Hatchling

In this scene muey already knows that thian found out she is the hacker right, why did she still send him the poem letter after that? I really don’t understand

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I know there's a scene in the MV where Muey was literally breaking in tears and Thian just like scold her and walked away. Like I really want to see that scene executed! I don't know if that would be the scene where Thian finally caught her redhanded. I know right now, Thian suspects her but has no evidence. His spy team found out the IP address came from Hammock. lol
Oh! I really love that scene! She cried so beautifully! I wonder what that was about though, it felt like Thian didn’t want her to cry as well and left bcoz he didn’t know what to do

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Oh! I really love that scene! She cried so beautifully! I wonder what that was about though, it felt like Thian didn’t want her to cry as well and left bcoz he didn’t know what to do
Could it be that he was angry that she made a deal with mr banmi behind his back and he was angry/ disappointed that she hid it from him?

xodxo

In this scene muey already knows that thian found out she is the hacker right, why did she still send him the poem letter after that? I really don’t understand
no, she was wondering if he knew only? she knows he is suspecting her, but she's not confessing anything yet cuz she still plays dumb and weirdo, so it kind of second guess his suspicion.

but Thian knows the hacking account came from Hammock. He just suspects Muey the most.

xodxo

Could it be that he was angry that she made a deal with mr banmi behind his back and he was angry/ disappointed that she hid it from him?
lol banmarkpantip says if we wait til monday, we'll know. LOL but nobody can wait that long :sad6::sad6:

montha91

Ugh I read it and why do I feel like tearing up damn emotions :crybaby2: :sad6:

montha91

lol banmarkpantip says if we wait til monday, we'll know. LOL but nobody can wait that long :sad6::sad6:
I think he’s angry that she pretends to be dumb but isn’t really dumb. She’s as smart as he is making deals with Tada and mr. barami and using him as a way to get to them. he overlooked her that’s what made him mad. I’m assuming.

xodxo

Ugh I read it and why do I feel like tearing up damn emotions :crybaby2: :sad6:
LOL I think I'm more frustrated than you now. Cuz it's like you have all these clues, but you don't know how the episode is going to play out!!!:sad6:

montha91

I think the part where she cried and he walked away was when he used her as bait.

montha91

Idk if you guys read the part where he made her wear an audio video cam and sat with pondet and Tada. She was really scared that she was going to get caught. And he drove off and left her there with them

montha91

LOL I think I'm more frustrated than you now. Cuz it's like you have all these clues, but you don't know how the episode is going to play out!!!:sad6:
I’m hoping it’s going to be played out well and not get chopped off and go to another scene.