❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Episode 4 felt all over the place and random at times. I didn't like the editing and the jumpy scenes lol. Muey and Thien are so cute haha but sometimes Muey is just too creepy. I think they're overdoing her character at times, like when he was sleeping and she was blocking the light?? That was so unnecessary LOL. The psychic was right that she's like water, calm until something messes with her haha and she's so feisty towards Yada I love it! I kinda feel bad for Yada honestly... but rooting for Muey and Thien so she can sit down hahah.

I think my fave comedic character is Pear hahahah she's so freaking funny I can't. When she was supposed to investigate Jeab, it was so funny when she came back all pissed hahahah. I love Pear. I also like the guy who plays Kob.. he was so sweet to tell Muey he liked her but he gets it if it's weird and if she needs to take a break from seeing him around then he won't be offended. Like wow.. usually the side characters that like the main character get annoying haha I'm hoping his character stays this way.

I think everyone is doing really great in here. I'm hoping the jumpy scenes don't continue, it makes it kinda hard to folllow lol like one minute the hacking is going on, then Thien has his own plan then it jumps back and forth like I can't tell the timeline sometimes and the hacking issue seems so big but everyone is just playing it off as a joke lol.
Wait? Did you mean episode 5?? I thought episode 4 was sooooo good, like I was legit on sugar high! LOLOL Then came episode 5 and I was like wth??? Like I expected the hacking investigation to go on smoother. I also expected to see more substances from the scene of Muey and her friend cross dressing lol Thian knew right away his wife was cross dressing and it was hilarious!

~

ep5 has the highest viewership (111k views at one point) but Im not surprised because the build up from ep4 was so intense! However ep5 to me was the messiest episode thus far. Lol it was just all over the place but still so cute to its own degree!!

~~~
I love Kob as well! Omg!!!! That scene back in ep2! He and Thian had a butt in about Muey! When Thian said if you’re so worried about her, take her home and take care of her after at home (implying physicality) I was mad! You don’t talk like that about Muey! But then Kob retaliated back with “If she wasn’t married, I would have already taken her home” got Thian all salty lolol

wait? So Thian’s friends knew he’s married to Muey now but no one else does? I can’t recall when they found out? I thought Thian always said to them that Muey was just his sister. Hmm???

Anyways ~~ can’t wait for ratings lol

~~
ep6 looks intense as well! Muey is gonna be Thian’s pawn against Yada again omg

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Wait? Did you mean episode 5?? I thought episode 4 was sooooo good, like I was legit on sugar high! LOLOL Then came episode 5 and I was like wth??? Like I expected the hacking investigation to go on smoother. I also expected to see more substances from the scene of Muey and her friend cross dressing lol Thian knew right away his wife was cross dressing and it was hilarious!

~

ep5 has the highest viewership (111k views at one point) but Im not surprised because the build up from ep4 was so intense! However ep5 to me was the messiest episode thus far. Lol it was just all over the place but still so cute to its own degree!!

~~~
I love Kob as well! Omg!!!! That scene back in ep2! He and Thian had a butt in about Muey! When Thian said if you’re so worried about her, take her home and take care of her after at home (implying physicality) I was mad! You don’t talk like that about Muey! But then Kob retaliated back with “If she wasn’t married, I would have already taken her home” got Thian all salty lolol

wait? So Thian’s friends knew he’s married to Muey now but no one else does? I can’t recall when they found out? I thought Thian always said to them that Muey was just his sister. Hmm???

Anyways ~~ can’t wait for ratings lol

~~
ep6 looks intense as well! Muey is gonna be Thian’s pawn against Yada again omg
His friends found out when Yada came and told them at the company but it was only his friends and Tian’s bosses that were there

Last edited:

montha91

All of the episodes are everywhere in my opinion. It’s all chopped up like their clothes are different each time as if they have time to go home and change and come back to work.

Last edited:

xodxo

His friends found out when Yada came and told them at the company but it was only his friends and Tian’s bosses.
Right but in that scene they even assured her that there was no way he was married Bc then they would have been invited lmfaoooooo

ahaha idk help me understand??

Then they went to his house and Thian tried to hide Muey lol so then Muey got stuck in the bathroom with Beer doing #2!! Lmfaooo

I don’t know if I have missed the specific scene of where they actually found out that Muey was married to Thian. Bc suddenly in ep5, Beer just know Muey was Thian’s wife when Khao’Fah was badmouthing Muey. Like things don’t connect the dot here. If anyone can recall another moment when Thian’s buddies found out, let me know :)

~
for sure, many people know Muey is married but no one knew that she was married to Thian except for Muey’s BFF (small girl).

okay~~ hope I don’t confuse anyone.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Right but in that scene they even assured her that there was no way he was married Bc then they would have been invited lmfaoooooo

Then they went to his house and Thian tried to hide Muey lol so then Muey got stuck in the bathroom with Beer doing #2!! Lmfaooo

I don’t know if I have missed the specific scene of where they actually found out that Muey was married to Thian. Bc suddenly in ep5, Beer just know Muey was Thian’s wife when Khao’Fah was badmouthing Muey. Like things don’t connect the dot here. If anyone can recall another moment when Thian’s buddies found out, let me know :)

~
for sure, many people know Muey is married but no one knew that she was married to Thian except for Muey’s BFF (small girl).

but i think i saw that scene when Pear was complaining to him "what would muey's husband do if he know she's fooling with other man" and beer's inner thought was like "her husband is there (thien)" ?? someone correct me if im wrong

so i kinda thought that his 3 besties kinda know??

xodxo

but i think i saw that scene when Pear was complaining to him "what would muey's husband do if he know she's fooling with other man" and beer's inner thought was like "her husband is there (thien)" ?? someone correct me if im wrong

so i kinda thought that his 3 besties kinda know??
yes that’s the scene when I realized how did he know Bc Thian never expressively revealed it to them.. unless I missed a scene prior

Lol ~ sorry guys I’m making this to hard here lol It’s just I knew Muey told her BFF she has to marry Thian to save him from The cougar but nothing else could come to mind of when Thian’s buddies would know... I feel like maybe I’m missing a scene somewhere :rolleyes::confused12:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
yes that’s the scene when I realized how did he know Bc Thian never expressively revealed it to them.. unless I missed a scene prior

Lol ~ sorry guys I’m making this to hard here lol It’s just I knew Muey told her BFF she has to marry Thian to save him from The cougar but nothing else could come to mind of when Thian’s buddies would know... I feel like maybe I’m missing a scene somewhere :rolleyes::confused12:
i agree, something is missing there but to be fair his friends did asked "sister or wife?" in earlier episodes, so i guess it is possible even when thien denied, they still sort of figured it out? oh well let's just assume the 3 guys knew hahaha

montha91

~

You’re right it wasn’t specified that they didn’t ask about them being invited. It just skipped that was my problem too. They just found out like that there wasn’t any questions it just skipped ahead like nothing happened. They didn’t show his friends questioning him about marrying Muey which they should have. Tian also confronted her about telling her friend Thoom when she wore the ring.

montha91

I have to go watch episode 2 again lmao I think the poop part was before Yada went to the company and announced that Tian and Muey are married.

xodxo

I have to go watch episode 2 again lmao I think the poop part was before Yada went to the company and announced that Tian and Muey are married.
ahhahahaahhahAaa yea I think we focus too much on the FIN scenes we want Moey to sit on Thian's lap toooooo much we are missing some info lmfaoooooo:pancarta::pancarta:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m enjoying this lakorn but honestly it’s kinda all over the place. I’m honestly not surprised though because Anne’s productions are usually like this.
I actually really like neks character but if I was her I don’t think I would like pek THAT much or idk if I would even like him at all lol. He doesn’t show much affection and is very nonchalant. Kob is super sweet to her and seems to be very understanding.
I enjoy a lot of the characters in this lakorn. All of them have their own personality and it’s enjoyable to watch. Pear is one of my favorite nrais, I feel like she really proved herself in Krong Kam. Her character is funny in here to me lol.

xodxo

Episode 6 OMG is going to be sooooooooo intense!!!! Like Muey is going to get nailed sooo bad as Thian’s pawn!!! I can’t!!!!!:sad6::crybaby2::sad6:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m enjoying this lakorn but honestly it’s kinda all over the place. I’m honestly not surprised though because Anne’s productions are usually like this.
I actually really like neks character but if I was her I don’t think I would like pek THAT much or idk if I would even like him at all lol. He doesn’t show much affection and is very nonchalant. Kob is super sweet to her and seems to be very understanding.
I enjoy a lot of the characters in this lakorn. All of them have their own personality and it’s enjoyable to watch. Pear is one of my favorite nrais, I feel like she really proved herself in Krong Kam. Her character is funny in here to me lol.
True about Pear! she is very pretty and her acting is good! i do hope she could land a nangek role anytime soon

montha91

Episode 6 OMG is going to be sooooooooo intense!!!! Like Muey is going to get nailed sooo bad as Thian’s pawn!!! I can’t!!!!!:sad6::crybaby2::sad6:

That part made me tear up in the novel like he messed with her heart