❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
like u said, i love all the times thian carried muey; the scene where muey was afraid of water, when muey was drunk and when muey fell down after coming out of the car... he carried her differently in all the scenes, it's so heartwarming~~
my favourite most was when he was carrying drunk muey, it was just so adorable :icon12::icon12::icon12:
I like all of them and today’s episode when they ran away it was so funny and cute.

montha91

I am sorry I dont understand thai but can get the scene premise more or less.I am enjoying this drama as well :).Just watching raw:(. Can someone tell me why is Muey doing the hacking? What did the lady in black dress tell Muey about hacking? Why would Muey hurt Tien if she loves him? These are some questions I am still confused about after watching ep4. If someone would be kind enough to answer I would be happy. Thanks :)

P.S: I love reading all the comments. They are as entertaining as the drama :)
Muey is doing the hacking to save her company Hammock from being taken down by TPC. (Tian’s company)
She made an agreement with Yada’s dad (the lady in the black dress’s boss) if she gets him the files he need, he’ll help her company not get taken down.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
like u said, i love all the times thian carried muey; the scene where muey was afraid of water, when muey was drunk and when muey fell down after coming out of the car... he carried her differently in all the scenes, it's so heartwarming~~
my favourite most was when he was carrying drunk muey, it was just so adorable :icon12::icon12::icon12:
can someone come out with a compilation of thien carrying muey around? it's just episode 5 but i think he carried her almost in every episode?? :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I love the way different ways Tian carries his wife it’s like he’s carrying a child fighting with them. It’s not the typical sweet carrying slow motion at many angles. He just lifts her and takes off. It’s so different from other lakorns I love it. Their chemistry is on another level it looks normal haha like I’m not watching two people acting their just being normal with each other like some real couples are. It’s hilarious.
LOLOLOL funny that you mentioned this Bc I was just on Twitter and saw this LOLOLOLOL I’ve never seen p’ek carries n’ek like this before lmfaooo it’s the new way of carrying a n’ek:pancarta:

B65CEE05-C9A4-43A9-838D-C9896E843D54.jpeg

cr Twitter :)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Im watching ep4 now hahaha it's cute how muey really have thien's best friends wrapped around her fingers :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: like they literally would back her up every time even with thien

montha91

Im watching ep4 now hahaha it's cute how muey really have thien's best friends wrapped around her fingers :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: like they literally would back her up every time even with thien
But then they end up being scared of Tian

xodxo

It does seem like he carried her every episode lmao
LOLOL:pancarta:

abahhahahhahahahhaha p’Beer is like head over heels for Moei too.Ahaahaha

In ep5, he’s like if Thian mistreats you, let me know, I’ll handle him for you. Then Thian looks at him and he’s all scared! It’s hilarious cuz their facial expressions are so over the top hilarious!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
But then they end up being scared of Tian
LOLOL:pancarta:

abahhahahhahahahhaha p’Beer is like head over heels for Moei too.Ahaahaha

In ep5, he’s like if Thian mistreats you, let me know, I’ll handle him for you. Then Thian looks at him and he’s all scared! It’s hilarious cuz their facial expressions are so over the top hilarious!
They must have adore her very much lmao always n'muey this, n'muey that hahaha their first instinct is to back her up but the moment thien's face changes expression they got scared

montha91

The part that got me laughing was when he was scolding Muey only and the 3 got scared instead

montha91

I read the lakorn summary it’s so cute it’s pretty different from the novel.

g3123

sarNie Egg
Muey is doing the hacking to save her company Hammock from being taken down by TPC. (Tian’s company)
She made an agreement with Yada’s dad (the lady in the black dress’s boss) if she gets him the files he need, he’ll help her company not get taken down.
Thank you dear for the reply. I read your translations of the novel as well. Fanstastic effort.:clap:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I noticed in next week's preview that after the part where muey cries, the next shot is thien washing his face. I thought i saw him looking guilty, which he better be! For being a jerk!!:fighting3:

xodxo

I like all of them and today’s episode when they ran away it was so funny and cute.
LOLOL lmfaooo your comments are my favorite lmfaoooooo it’s so true he just like picks her up and runs off hahahahaha

It does seem like he carried her every episode lmao
and we get to see Moei on his lap next week lol

I noticed in next week's preview that after the part where muey cries, the next shot is thien washing his face. I thought i saw him looking guilty, which he better be! For being a jerk!!:fighting3:
yea, it does look he’s quite hurt or guilty too. I’m surprised lol cuz he’s such a bad boy and kind of heartless lol

xodxo

Great pictures :).
You’re welcome :D

The part that got me laughing was when he was scolding Muey only and the 3 got scared instead
Lmfao I had to watch that scene soooo many times lol

~~~|~~
I can’t wait til next week!!! Goodness ~ now I know how it feels to have to wait for an addicted lakorn lol esp the teaser for Ep6 is sooo good and intense! I just wanna see things get down to business