❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Thank you for the time you have taken to translate @montha91 tho I'd have to pass cause i feel like going in blind with this lakorn heee

Let's just hope I stay consistent and do not cave in later on :naughty2:

Already 17th of April! Next tuesday couldn't come faster
You’re welcome. Lol you can do it!! We’re almost there!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 26 & 27
Chapter 26
Buddha Tian​

‘A well known royal shapeshifting. In reality is a clever sharp technician who’s extremely adorably cute, including the good looking face from every step of heaven in the sky. Passing away staying close to the remaining heart. Who’s says comparing to other men is equal? You’re so handsome I don’t want to believe that you’re human. I want to squeeze your heart to torture. Your appearance is comforting when feeling exhausted. Who says you’re able to take over ones heart? Honey I want to sit and stare like this forever...’
“And the reports that are blooming like mushrooms are they done yet...” Tianwat replied as he thought it’s annoying. The person who’s sitting sending him messages not knowing when will the work be done.
If he was a salted fish, she would stare at him until he’s bland. Nateerin laughed by herself as she was able to tease Tianwat happily then minutes later she messages him again

‘As majesty Tianwat shining honor about the reports you can ask for it anytime. Will you demand for some love? Can’t you see how I feel? Where’s the husband that use to be brave? I’m willing to give you my body when will you send the decreased reports.’

As if flirting wasn’t not enough, she stared right into his eyes without being afraid. The sweet allergies made Tianwat’s face collapse on the floor table as if he ran out of strength until an engineer walked by and asked.
“What’s wrong with Tian?”
“He’s bending down gathering up to vomit. He’ll wake up in a bit.” Nateerin laughed and looked at Tianwat’s condition. She saw that he was too still, so she grabbed a paper and pen and wrote.
“Give up already. If you don’t want to see our child being born, then give me the 5 million. The deadline is reaching in a few months. If we end up marrying for real, don’t say I didn’t warn you. You want to hold Haeb and Hao just like that?” Nateerin warned him with good intentions because P’Tian is calm and still not willing to talk about the divorce between them like the owner had wanted in the beginning when they got married.
“You act like you’re smart. You think that you have the knowledge to be able to make the child born if the helper isn’t willing.” The person looked up from the table trying to change his expression to normal. He doesn’t want to lecture her about that and the foundation of physiology, no matter what the helper will never have a day where a girl will rape him unless he’s willing to do it himself, or tease a little for being disobedient as an observance. (Well damn 50 shades of Tianwat)
“Oh really and what if you’re drunk? You will be able to do something to someone right?” (Lmao) The person who just lets it be still have the nerve to ask him again or is she finding a way for it to happen?!

“Did you read too many fiction stories or no? A real person who’s drunk only falls asleep...so don’t wish to see each other’s thighs that easily.” Tianwat said preventing it. After arguing, it turned into him educate her about sex for her to know cause it’s only in textbooks but never performed it.
“That’s terrible.” Nateerin said to herself like it’s unfortunate not being considerate of the person beside her who’s the target.
“But it’s okay if doesn’t work with being cunning, then got to be tricky. If magic doesn’t work, then it must work with a spell.” As Nateerin spoke like that, the other side stopped. He’s afraid she’d strangely do something to him again!
“Like this is better on our day off, let’s go dedicate offerings to Buddha then make merits for next life, and do offering for the monks. So, we’ll be able to be together forever in this world and the next world. It would be great right?” Nateerin spoke out with all of her heart because P’Tian doesn’t want to go but either way he has to do what she says. Believe it.
“Seeing each other this life is enough already.” The owner of the serious voice refused.
“Are you sure?” Nateerin asked again with cunning eyes before pulling out the marriage certificate that was in the work folder and waved it to alleviate the heat.
“Huh today the weather is hot and stuffy...”
“Fine I’ll go!!” This time Tianwat quickly answered before someone sees what’s in the brat’s hands! Nateerin smiled proudly as Tianwat has fallen in her hands.
In working hours he’s her boss, but the person who’s forcing and ordering is really her.
“Keep that sheet of paper safe. Be careful it’ll be taken to be burned secretly...” the person who ran out of knowledge can only talk back softly.
“This is the government’s paper you can’t ruin it then our big heads will be imprisoned. Nateerin looked with eyes scolding him. She then put the marriage certificate back in the folder and tried to convince him.
“You lose a little, you lose difficultly, you lose a lot, and you lose easily. P’Tian it’s better to settle the five million. We’ll stay together till we’re old you’re going to have to give me all your inheritance to use only, so hurry up and make a decision the time no one will wait...to desire. Are you going to faint? Do you want an inhaler?” (it’s this thing to breath in when you’re going to faint)
Nateerin smiled widely once she sees Tianwat’s head fall to the table again without knowing that his face fell on the table because he bent down holding his stomach laughing on the side. After goofing off on the side for a moment, he laughed badly but was afraid he’d lose his form until he returned with a same calm still face. He looked up and continued to work, but the person who is sitting nearby is still imploring not stopping.
“P’Tian you’re not going to write a praising poem to me I wrote you a sweet one.” “You really want me to write it?” The person pretending to be serious turn around and asked.
“Yes.” Nateerin smiled waiting in suspense as Tianwat thought of a poem and typed and sent it. ‘You want a praise I’ll praise you suitably. You’re beautiful like a form of a goddess for me to be misguided, like an angel fallen from the sky facing down, beautiful like a swan but is a goose along the house in a village, beautiful like experiencing an explosion passing by, like a fish jumping not going beyond the back of the dam, turn off the light too bad you’ll be more beautiful, I warned you. Beautiful ringworm beautiful waste providing a praise’

“Satisfied?” Tianwat backhanded and secretly smiled that the other person laughed until almost rolling with the floor.
While they were teasing each other, there’s a loud unfriendly sound.
“How are you Mr. Tian?” Tianwat turn to see who it is. As he saw that it was Gahng, the satanic radiation clearly roared together immediately.
“I’ve seen you many times but still didn’t have time to come and say hello earnestly. Weren’t you going to Hong Kong first why are you stopping by in this area.” Gahng spoke with the person he never thought of getting along with since the beginning. To add, he was the person who sent them to struggle here too.
“Ooh it was the exact moment they invited me to cut the ribbon opening the project, so I stopped by.” Tianwat face is still. He verbally persuaded him to search for a problem in the manner of people who don’t agree with each other since he got demoted to be their section chief in the department of Hammock that one time.
Look at him!! Gahng thought to himself biting down grinding his teeth before trying to tell himself to calm down.
“Hey! the problem we were sent here to Dawei, I still haven’t payed you about it. You’ve never thought of apologizing a little bit.”
“I won’t apologize because you guys tricked me too. For all the problems that passed, I can only give you the word thank you that’s it.”
“It won’t be enough Mr. Tian.”
“And what do you want me to do? Or you want me to dance around a bonfire for you guys to see as payback.” Tianwat asked as if he was looking for problems. Gahng grinned.

From then throughout the evening, the architects and engineers quickly worked together in a mess. They didn’t stop to take a break and we’re all frustrated humans and even the equipments. They have to work together quickly like their about to die. With Tianwat standing there frowning watching over.
“Hey Note, you’re slowly working competing with turtles from somewhere can’t you tell them to speed up a little.” He muttered irritated as he sees a worker pour the cement thinly more slowly than an accident even though the engineer had already ordered to speed up accordingly.
Nateerin who stuck with him as an assistant tried suggesting “P’Tian go walk and tell him. Burmese is so easy jahnor ahkgo jaidae he’ll do it for you faster.” (I smell lies lol) Tianwat looked at the volunteered teacher carefully not believing her too much. Nateerin can only shrug then continued writing reports as he sees the person not thinking of really having anything he decided to try to believe her just this once.
“Jahnor ahkgo jaidae” he thought he said it clearly but it seems like he has an accent and the person can’t understand and had an unpleasant look.
“Jahnor ahkgo jaidae” Tianwat said it again clearly with a polite but serious voice. As he’s sure what Tianwat needed to convey, the other side took a step back shook his head refusing confusedly which made Tianwat frowned and thought why can’t he do it.
“Are you sure you want to tell him that.” Witoon asked whispering as he’s in the process of learning the language. Tianwat stood in disdain there must be something he doesn’t like leading him to be tricked.
“And what does it mean?”
“It means I like you.” The person who help translated was done talking then laughed at what he heard. He turned to apologize to the foreman just now who smiled back being friendly because he knows it was a misunderstanding.
Tianwat’s ears were fuming, but he can’t do anything besides stare fiercely at the person who taught him. She ran to stand faraway and laugh before he caught her to smack her on the head. Chayt stood there smiling proudly as the work has progressed fast throughout noon. The sound of the radio ordering work loudly their all working diligently.
“Working this hard wouldn’t it be a waste of strength that we believed in you to be responsible for the big project. You’re going to report to Mr. Banmi for a monthly raise for everyone.”
“No. Today Tian is in a hurry to play soccer. The people from Hammock had challenged him that’s why we’re all going to go.” Buripong meant the architects and engineers in the team. Tian’s mouth went to accepted it and if we lose, we don’t know what the punishment is.
“Ooh no wonder it’s strange in the morning, he’s always nagging everyone for something so little and small but when it comes to playing everyone is working hard.” Chayt can only stare at the thinking of each and one of his bratty juniors.
Now is the time to be out on the field to play soccer for all of the staffs in camp. It’s a competition between TPC and Hammock. Everyone had to rush to finish work before the time hits 2pm.
Hammock’s team has Gob and Gahng as the main center. As for Tianwat, he has the gang and the engineers that’s onsite. The viewers crowded because there’s some thing fun to see besides other workers from different departments who came to cheer, and there were lots of big bettings.
Tianwat is in the process of warming up his body before stepping into the field staying there staring at the pile of people cheering for Hammock that’s hitting the drums having fun.
There’s a rebel among the crowds whose singing a song mocking him wholeheartedly even though she should be cheering for the team she’s currently belongs to more.
“Sports sports it’s a special medicine that solves the passion turning a person to be a human!!” Tianwat standing with his hands on his waist staring at her like he’s going to start something with Nateerin. ‘Why? He was never a human or what?’ “Sports drilling this evening will be reported live by the district of Dawei Tanao Sri county Myanmar Union.
The architects and engineers team from TPC is competing against the clearing forest team from Hammock.
“It’s pass first half TPC is in the lead making the first goal” the person who volunteered to be a sports commentator announced the results loudly for the audience to hear.
The loud shocking sound from the cheering side of TPC together with the drumming coming from water buckets calling out the arrogant playing (I’m assuming one of the sides are playing arrogantly idk which one) at first Nateerin thought smiling inside that, P’Gob and P’Gahng likes to play soccer wholeheartedly and it isn’t hard to win against P’Tian because she never seen P’Tian or any of the others from the company’s project play, but as she saw the results from the first half she pulled back and was flattened because she thought those architects and engineers that’s chosen were from the country’s team! (Meaning they were so good she thought they were professional players from the country’s team)
But the bet they agreed on for the punishment for the loser makes her really want to see Hammock win ‘please god use all your power to help P’Gob and P’Gahng win against P’Tian’ Nateerin thought to herself. And it was like god had heard her prayers as the Hammock team ended up winning 2 to 1, and the others were irritated.
Nateerin screamed out loudly until it was noticeable with Tianwat staring at her irritated. (Jealousyyyyy) The punishment for the loser came the next day.
“Tian Mr. Wisoot wants to have a meeting about the course control this afternoon is it convenient for you?” “Yes it’s convenient.” The loud sound came from the walkie talkie on Tianwat’s waist. The thick hands grabbed the walkie talkie to reply and continued to spread out the blue print with Puriwat standing on the side watching as if he’s not sure.
Today he accepted an assignment to look at the overall progress of Dawei’s project in Tianwat’s zone, but he didn’t think he’d see his younger brother umm...in this condition.
“Tian are you okay?” “Well it’s a bit open, but I’m already wearing shorts.” The serious voice replied as if he didn’t care who looks at him strangely even though he’s in the regular outfit of people in Burma while carrying out his duty accordingly. ’Doesn’t see why he has to be embarrassed the whole people onsite is also wearing it since the real one is propping up reserving himself.’ Nateerin who is close by laughed nearly breaking down, especially the five people who are wearing different color sarong. P’Note stretched and talked proudly since he walked out wearing it to work this morning meanwhile grabbing the group from the camp.
All the girls were screaming following along the road. “Actually in reality, we’re the five color ranger movement disguised to defeat the bad guys.” And the screams were louder than before. Of course P’Gob, P’Gahng, and their followers came to take pictures to keep for memories.
The losers even held a peace sign fighting the camera separately except for P’Tian clearly sees that P’Gahng is starting to get along with the old opponent like P’Tian already because there’s many images of them putting hands around each other’s necks.
Nateerin whispered to ask Buripong who’s walking by holding the sarong if not there will be a dizzy show before the wind blows.
“P’Beer dressing up to work like this wouldn’t the elders say something.”
“They must be lazy to say something. If theres no customers, we would find artsy things to do, so it became our form.” Buripong said it like its a normal thing. “Ooh...okay.”
“Muey do you see the helmet we’re all wearing like Jat the system engineer. He likes to put a kitty sticker on top of the company’s logo.” Eum that’s true Nateerin smile as she starts to observe. Ever since she was moved on-site, she looked down writing reports. She never looked thoroughly over small little things from the people around her.
The more she observe the more she laughs because there’s more people who has stickers on their helmet. “That’s just a little but the most I’ve seen was the helmet was full of it. I don’t understand why they became an architect in the first place.” Buripong said about the slightly difference of the staffs of the company until she turned to look at the person standing with P’Ri.
Nateerin can only think of being pleased in her mind just him wearing normal working clothes he’s already attractive. As this time, he got dragged to wear a dark colored sarong with a light shirt. She kept looking at him because she didn’t think the outfit suits him it’s very strange until she forgets to breath.

The more she looks the more fascinating it gets till she stupidly unknowingly called out his name.
“P’Tian...” The owner of the tall figure standing talking to Puriwat turned and looked following the voice that called him but didn’t respond.

“When you’re free, walk around here frequently. The field can be clear a bit.” Nateerin points to the grass around there.

“Why?” The owner of the tall figure asked bluntly.

“Well it seems that this morning there were only people saying that handsomeness drags you to the ground.” The owner of the tall figure stared then notified her that he’s not fond of being flattered and still returned to asked.

“Was going to asked too did you eat anything instead of rice the grass onsite is cleared like that...” ‘Always biting each other not missing a day.’ Puriwat shook his head at the couple who bites each other regularly at home.

“Witoon calling Buddha Tian understood and change.” Apart from dressing up like a historic era, they start calling each other from the walkie talkie.

“Say it”

“When you’re done, come to P’Chayt’s tent. Walk slowly don’t have to be in a hurry the wind is strong otherwise the sarong will be blown away. (Lmao omg)

“Got it” Tianwat turned around to go back but in that moment he tripped over the uneven rocky ground.

“Oohy P’Tian be careful” Worried. Nateerin rushes to pull. Tianwat caught himself and held it immediately.

The person who nearly lost himself staggered a bit tripping by himself isn’t much, but the person who came and helped did it on purpose clearly not innocent at all, especially the evidence is still in her hands because the owner of the hand won’t let go of his sarong!

“You can say it quietly but you don’t have to pull it...” Tianwat asked in a calm voice didn’t cry out because he speculate from the start that there will be many people waiting to tease him, so he has to protect himself tightly with a belt and had to roll it up more with the belt again.

“You came and help to yank it out of my hands didn’t you.” The deep voice asked. like he knew in time. Nateerin didn’t answer.

As for her hand, it’s still holding Tianwat’s sarong. He then came to and strongly pulled the sarong from those small hands for testing the toughness and endurance of the fabric! [\spoiler]

Chapter 27
Chapter 27
Mystic Symbol Suppressing the spirit

“You’re going to die for sure this time you’ll have to die for sure.” Nateerin humming a song while leading the person who’s face says merit doesn’t accept out from the temple. After she forced him to come make some merits to be in the same life together and offer foods to the monks for next life to be born and be lovers again at that time she was afraid she’d have to push his head down to bow to monk when doing the offering but it was good that he bowed down himself even though he didn’t want too.

She thought of it then laughed she was able to have him come to the temple because she threatened him with the marriage certificate. She said she’ll stick it on the board in the office that’s why he agreed to be dragged here.

“Praying in Thai will Buddha know what you’re saying?” The serious voice asked. As he sees Nateerin praying in Thai and in Burmese in front of Buddha.

“He knows all religions language oh you’re asking like this are you afraid that our prayers won’t affect the merit. (Meaning it won’t work) Nateerin smiled joking with the person who never been into the temple much.

“Don’t be afraid because this isn’t all of it there’ll be two faucet flowing pouring out the merit results for sure.” Nateerin walked and led Tianwat around barefooted because that’s the rule of Burma’s temple. The shoes must be taken off every time you step foot into the religious place.

Nateerin led Tianwat to the gold pagoda. Normally there’s lots of people here to do merits but it’s weird that today there’s only the two of them in this place, and the atmosphere is silent.

“They say that this pagoda is really sacred remembrance of some kind of love. I’m not sure either I heard people say it”

While Nateerin was talking, she looked at the beautiful piece of the golden tip of the pagoda. She heard the saying from a Burma staff that helped work onsite but because of the language barrier she can only understand some parts of the love history of the pagoda, but it had pulled her to want to see it her own eyes.

“They say if any couple ask for a blessing here their hope will be fulfilled and won’t be parted ever again.” Even though she doesn’t know who this place was built for but she had a deep feeling for this place since she saw it from the start. She sat down and went on her knees and put her hands together closed her eyes and made a wish.

Tianwat followed and went on his knees concentrating on asking for a blessing quietly if a voice didn’t coming into his ears and irritated his skin (goosebumps?? Lol) “I ask for it to be very short but love each other for a long time fully...” it’s seems like she’s thinking too loudly a bit and felt like someone was staring as she opened her eyes to look at the person next to her who’s on his knees palms together staring her down as if he’s going to start a problem!

“Oooy just kidding” Nateerin laughed before making a real sincere wish.

‘All the things that are sacred and holy not for long my duty will be over already. From here on as I’m not here to take care of P’Tian, I ask for him to be safe from every danger. I ask for him to be happy and prosperous. I ask for him to meet his true love that’s stable and last forever. I ask for that person to be a perfect match with him. Even though it was for a short period of time, I thank you for giving me a chance to marry and live my life together with P’Tian. It’s suitable with what I use to imagine. This life I was born with little merit my status is way lower than him. If there’s really a next life, I asked to be born as a beautiful woman inside and out. I ask for him to be passionate and give all his heart to me only.’

Aunt Jee called and told her already that Yada’s husband might not remember her when she appeared at that company, which he wasn’t suspicious of P’Tian.

She doesn’t have to protect P’Tian anymore, and soon enough she’ll have to say goodbye, which she’s frightened to do. After she was done making a wish, she bent down to bow. She believes in doing good deeds, karma, and reincarnation. She believes that the results of the good deeds she’s done will certainly affect her feelings and not be sensitive with the emotions of love too much until she might not be able to restrain her feelings from P’Tian. As they were done making a wish, Tianwat insinuated a bit.

“I wonder if this temple has a symbol charm. Recently it feels like there’s something following asking for part of the merit often.” Didn’t say no but the shoulder looked back to show who he meant.

“I have a symbol charm.” Nateerin made an exciting voice as she sees him mentioning her.

“...but it’s for suppressing a spirit. It’s very magical once I pull it out for you to see, you’ll do as I say. If you don’t believe me just wait and see.” With that said she pulled out the marriage certificate while ordering him softly as the person who’s been suppressed watches.

“Come and release the fish with me. Come this way. Follow this way.” Tianwat followed tolerated without hurting her in front of Buddha and being in the temple.

This morning she went to buy a catfish, eel, and a turtle from the fresh market in Dawei to do offering and worship. (their just releasing fishes back into the water it’s part of doing good deed)

She called him many times before the person with the annoyed face helped out with pouring the fishes into the pond.

“Ah I’m happy releasing a lot of the fishes” Nateerin smiled while taking a deep breath.

“This isn’t called a lot. They call it emptying the market.”

‘And emptying his wallet too’ Tianwat continued to think in his mind he guess this is doing good deeds big time in his life he doesn’t know. He will be generous for another three worlds or what.

With that said he grabbed his wallet to see if there’s anything left in there, but he’s disappointed because it’s all empty.

Tianwat stared at pushing star that dragged him out here to do good deeds and took his wallet to the market until there’s no money left. ‘It’s good in camp they give them food if not he would have to withdraw his monthly payments and exceed his limit and where can he swipe his card.’ As if she can read those eyes, Nateerin then said.

“It’s ok if there’s no money, we’re full from doing good deeds. if you’re not full, I’ll donate for you. Wait to accept the portion of the merit.”

“I’m not a demon eating good deeds instead of rice.”

“Anyways what did you wish for at the pagoda?” Nateerin thought of wanting to know because she saw him on his knees and palms together longer than her.

Tianwat is silent that’s his response. Tianwat didn’t think of saying anything even though her eyes are filled with wanting to know and wanting to see which there will never be a day where he’s going to tell the person who’s gathering his info every minute everyday. He doesn’t know who’s he’s waiting for everyday or how long he has to wait, but he knows he has to wait...

‘If there’s really sacred and holy here, he ask for meeting that person. The person that doesn’t look at him because of his body and status but is ready to suffer together be happy together no matter how difficult or good it is, and if he’s able to meet that person anytime. He ask to fall for her immediately because he used all his time and life already to only search for the person that will be his everything he’s been waiting for.’

He’s into thinking. once he came to, he didn’t see Nateerin nearby. Tianwat searched for her then sees that she’s snooped around and returned to the pagoda and isn’t willing to follow him. Nateerin is standing looking at a sheet that’s similar to the historic alphabet all interested.

“Can you read it?” Tianwat walked up behind her and asked which Nateerin turned to smile.

“Yes i can read it.” “And what does it say?” Tianwat asked again not wanting to believe her potentials but as he thought back to her achievements she created which made him changed his thinking.

Who would know what stage Muey is skilled at?

“It’s a prayer. P’Tian pray along with me.” With that said she got on her knees which Tianwat did the same got on his knees and put his hands together against his chest but didn’t understand why Muey turned to face him too. (Idk how to translate a prayer)

“what kind of prayer is that never heard of it” Tianwat asked this time it’s Nateerin who’s not answering but smiled.

“This prayer is really sacred now do you feel your heart trembling whenever you look at me yet.” Nateerin smiled. Their going to part ways already she wants to do something for him instead of telling him goodbye.
“And what is it going to make me feel?” The serious voice asked not feeling satisfied that she’s only playing around.

“Honestly this prayer is a curse” Nateerin teased with a scary voice until Tianwat made a face that he wasn’t sure if he’s under some kind of spell or not. He never thought that Muey would be with black magic as well! As he heard the next phrase, it then made him relieved but always frustrated.
“The way to solve this curse is too translate it into Thai only. I can give you lots of hints a Thai version. You already received it before I used to send it as poem think about it. I’ll give you one chance. If you translate it right, I’ll give you a reward but if it’s wrong, you’ll have to do as I ask. Do you agree?” Tianwat was going to say no but as he saw her brought the reward out. He had to change his thinking because what he will get is the marriage certificate between him and Muey. “I know you want to burn it. If you translate correctly, you can have it.” Nateerin smiled knowing his feelings.
“Thae dae dae thae” ( mimicking the sound of a wedding background) the sound flooded the ground coming from Tianwat’s back who’s feeling depressed reading the email from Mrs. Sajee. The file attached is an invitation card sent to both of them to choose.
“You’re invited to a sorrowful farewell oh no...I mean an invitation to witness a wedding ceremony between Mr. Tianwat and Ms. point point point” His eyes threatening staring at her immediately as Nateerin teased him reading the invitation card like that.
“The deadline is today hurry up and translate you don’t have to be depressed about it. There’s many ways to solve a problem...that is if you don’t lose first.”
After she was done talking, she laughed happily. Tianwat can only feel resentful and hurriedly sent a text to his friends in the group chat

Tianwat: Did anyone translate it yet?
Buripong: And why don’t you translate it yourself?
Tianwat: Work is flooding piling up over my head. I still don’t have time to sleep and where am I going to have time to translate!
Narit: Alright alright...I’ll help I’m in the process of comparing it.
Tianwat: Thanks

Tianwat counted on his friends with all his worries because he has a lot of work to clear. Less than an hour his friends replied and said that it’s a catchphrase from the poem Nateerin use to flirt with him. Tianwat doesn’t have time to verify; therefore, he sent a message to Nateerin. He raised himself up as he doesn’t know if he’ll get the marriage certificate back, but he got a response. ‘Almost got it correct, but it’s wrong. The correct phrase is willing to be in the same room today. Free love for eternity guaranteed long lasting bad shelf life.’ (From housewife)

Tianwat: Beer who translated this!

Witoon: Oh is it wrong?

Tianwat: well yeah

Narit: We helped each other with it sorry friend. Wish you good luck tonight you have an adorable wife ^0^

After they were done replying to each other, Buripong and the others laughed while doing their reports because they joined together to translate it wrong on purpose from the start letting the person who’s always getting teased by his friends sit there struggling by himself.

No matter what his friends are always on Muey’s side and had agreed with each other from the start that if Tian answers wrong, how will he be punished.

Tianwat: What does it mean? Why does it have to be tonight?

Buripong: Soon you’ll know 555 (the pronunciation for five is HaHa in Thai)

Aggravating him like this he’s sure he’d been betrayed. Tianwat’s face got tense instantly and doesn’t understand why everyone is all on Muey’s side, and he still doesn’t know what’ll happen with his life.

The gang laughing at the person who still doesn’t know his own destiny that he’s going to be captured to be a groom tonight. After yesterday, the bride took him to do good deeds to be in next life together, did offerings to be together forever following the rules of the temple.

This time it’s finally sending him to the room. (Married couples are sent to the room to give their bodies to each other...basically sleep together) [\spoiler]
Thank you so much for translating all the chapters!!! I seriously appreciate it so much :) I can’t wait for the next chapter. I wanna see Tian chasing Meuy now instead of the other way around. Loved everything so far.

I wish there were more people like you who could translate thai novels. There’s so many that seem interesting that I want to read but can’t like the novel Marks other lakorn with Kao is based on. That one sounds really good haha

montha91

Thank you so much for translating all the chapters!!! I seriously appreciate it so much :) I can’t wait for the next chapter. I wanna see Tian chasing Meuy now instead of the other way around. Loved everything so far.

I wish there were more people like you who could translate thai novels. There’s so many that seem interesting that I want to read but can’t like the novel Marks other lakorn with Kao is based on. That one sounds really good haha
You’re welcome this is my first Thai book I read. I haven’t read any other books.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It’s typical but a different kind of typical haha for some reason to me, it hits differently than other dramas where the girl chases the man.
Mark has portray a similar character to this with Kim that I don’t see the difference. It’s a pass for me.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve never seen any of their drama together
I’ve never finished any of Mark’s lakorns and feels like he acts the same in almost every character. I did like his character in that lakorn with Bella, but couldn’t finish that one either. Lol. Oh Mew sound much older in here.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
How does everyone plan on watching this lakorn? Im assuming that channel 3 will upload it on you tube right? Or will there be a live stream somewhere?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
How does everyone plan on watching this lakorn? Im assuming that channel 3 will upload it on you tube right? Or will there be a live stream somewhere?
Ch3 has an app where you can live stream it. It works internationally, at least for me in California it does so you can try that if you want. They also upload on their YouTube channel a couple of hours after it airs on TV. Then Muse is subbing this lakorn for those who want to watch it with subs.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Ch3 has an app where you can live stream it. It works internationally, at least for me in California it does so you can try that if you want. They also upload on their YouTube channel a couple of hours after it airs on TV. Then Muse is subbing this lakorn for those who want to watch it with subs.
Do you know the
Do you know the name of the app? I cant seem to find it.

montha91

Do you guys still want the full chapter translation on here? Or do you want good spoilers

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Time for r scenes...lol. in spoilers of course but if you dont mind would love to continue reading the full chapters! Would you be willing to have it put up on wattpad?

montha91

I have it translated to chapter 46 two more chapters then I’m done. I was just curious if you guys would still be interested in reading it while it airs idk if I can finish translating before it comes out

montha91

Time for r scenes...lol. in spoilers of course but if you dont mind would love to continue reading the full chapters! Would you be willing to have it put up on wattpad?
I never thought of putting it on Wattpad lol I should do that