❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I did!!! I was up til 2am last night watching instead of studying :(. Their acting was awesome. Mew does that type of scene well. She could work on her seductive scenes though but that drama scene together :thumbup:.
Hahahah Good job! Lol :p

@xodxo I watched only the last 20 mins of the old one. Wasn't a fan of this type of lakorn back then. I knew some of the story but not the whole thing lol.
Lol. Hm... no wonder you’re missing out a lot 5555 jkjk I liked the fashion in the old version better (for the girls) but I honestly think Mew and Namfon had the better acting overall!

But this JN is also the most handsome! :risas3::facepalm::icon12:

Me and Kay123 started using this :coleman:EMOJI a lot for whenever talking about JN!!! :pancarta:

xodxo

Ok Ann lets bring it on!! I am ready for some return love from Mark to Mew!! :cheer:
I just hope they’ll live up to our expectations! I’ve waited for almost 2 years :facepalm::risas3: 2 years of waiting and nothing concrete has even been revealed yet lol

I wanna know the title and plot already :rolleyes::BangHead:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just hope they’ll live up to our expectations! I’ve waited for almost 2 years :facepalm::risas3: 2 years of waiting and nothing concrete has even been revealed yet lol

I wanna know the title and plot already :rolleyes::BangHead:
Same girl the anticipation is killing me. It better be a good plot. I want mark to be a meanie in this. I like aggresive p'eks better than nice ones lol

xodxo

Same girl the anticipation is killing me. It better be a good plot. I want mark to be a meanie in this. I like aggresive p'eks better than nice ones lol
Yea, I’m really curious about what his character is gonna be like in here too. Like really curious! I do hope he strays away from the Mr.Nice guy roles lol

Mew still needs to workout lol jkjk :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You know I’m really curious about what his character is gonna be like in here too. Like really curious! I do hope he strays away from the Mr.Nice guy roles lol

Mew still needs to workout lol jkjk :p
im sure she'll lose a few pounds before shooting lol

MONEY

sarNie Egg
Same girl the anticipation is killing me. It better be a good plot. I want mark to be a meanie in this. I like aggresive p'es better than nice ones lol
Have you guys watch this fanmade MV ? Wish Ann's new lakorn will be like it. But her heroine is always pushy and strong. I doubt if Mew can play that kind of role well.

xodxo

Today my hunny attended Daradaily Awards 2018! I’m rooting for him to win! Lol. So pretty handsome!!:love::icon12:

Lol—funny how the trophy is imitating the Oscars :p
97D52BE1-084E-4D00-8087-3334E21376A7.jpeg 5A2F9B2E-F1A7-4CEE-BA49-7493DB324230.jpeg

Cr tagged

Ps

He looks like he’s lost weight! :( so thin!! While his n’ek Mew has been packing on those yummy weights lol :p:facepalm::pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Today my hunny attended Daradaily Awards 2018! I’m rooting for him to win! Lol. So pretty handsome!!:love::icon12:

Lol—funny how the trophy is imitating the Oscars :p
View attachment 15347 View attachment 15348

Cr tagged

Ps

He looks like he’s lost weight! :( so thin!! While his n’ek Mew has been packing on those yummy weights lol :p:facepalm::pancarta:
I saw one of his fan live IG from the event .. he was so handsome :coleman:I like him at this weight he looks good . I don’t like the chubby looking Mark :facepalm:

xodxo

Okay :risas3: Here’s some more lovelier pictures of my Boo and his trophy. He looks so exhausted, like not even happy getting an award! What? Why?! Your FC cheer for you to death! :facepalm::risas3::love::p Jkjk

7666BF56-1C14-44C0-A637-73A398697588.jpeg 8A0FAE70-0278-48B1-B5D6-C3B831A7EC1C.jpeg 973DE393-C938-4CF8-B7BD-33EA0D3DF055.jpeg 0234BBB8-EEC1-4539-8582-8929442F7D77.jpeg
Cr all respected owners :angel10:

~

Mark was also interviewed at the event on this lakorn, he said Anne called him directly to watch his weight!o_O Yea, my baby is already too thin, Annethong!:celebrate16: Make sure you call Mew too AnneThong :fighting3:Cuz she’s the one who needs to shed off some weight!!:celebrate16:

I’ll share that interview clip when it’s posted on YouTube!:angel10:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion Mark still need to slim down. Cuz he has that double chin. I want his jaw chin to show out more.

Last edited:

xodxo

In my opinion Mark still need to slim down. Cuz he has that double chin. I want his jaw chin to show out more.
I think he’s already too skinny LOL any skinnier than this his N’eks are gonna be FATTER than him. Lol:facepalm:
I mean most n’eks are already thicker too lol
~

But I gusss I wouldn’t mind if he and Mew goes to the gym to work out and lose wait together for this lakorn! LOL!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I think he’s already too skinny LOL any skinnier than this his N’eks are gonna be FATTER than him. Lol:facepalm:
I mean most n’eks are already thicker too lol
~

But I gusss I wouldn’t mind if he and Mew goes to the gym to work out and lose wait together for this lakorn! LOL!
I mean his body look perfect, but the extra fat under his chin to his next need to slim down. Because I find Mark very handsome when his feature show out more. Like the look after he got when he come out monkhood.

xodxo

I mean his body look perfect, but the extra fat under his chin to his next need to slim down. Because I find Mark very handsome when his feature show out more. Like the look after he got when he come out monkhood.
I guess you’re right 55 how do we we rid of fat under the chin?? lol

Perhaps I need that secret ingredient too lol :risas3: kidding kidding haha​

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay :risas3: Here’s some more lovelier pictures of my Boo and his trophy. He looks so exhausted, like not even happy getting an award! What? Why?! Your FC cheer for you to death! :facepalm::risas3::love::p Jkjk

View attachment 15365 View attachment 15366 View attachment 15363 View attachment 15364
Cr all respected owners :angel10:

~

Mark was also interviewed at the event on this lakorn, he said Anne called him directly to watch his weight!o_O Yea, my baby is already too thin, Annethong!:celebrate16: Make sure you call Mew too AnneThong :fighting3:Cuz she’s the one who needs to shed off some weight!!:celebrate16:

I’ll share that interview clip when it’s posted on YouTube!:angel10:
Leave my MewMew alone!!! :fighting3::mad:

Lol.. she's my little Pao Pao :pancarta:

xodxo

Leave my MewMew alone!!! :fighting3::mad:

Lol.. she's my little Pao Pao :pancarta:
Your Mews gonna come out looking like a HUGE ROUND POTATO if she doesn’t listen to my advice soon!!!! Lol :rolleyes:

:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Me complaining is actually being super nice and thoughtful for her! :risas3:

Wait til Anne see her, I’m serious I’m waiting for Anne’s reaction since She’s always made fun of thicker women.:fighting3:

P

PrincessKarina

Your Mews gonna come out looking like a HUGE ROUND POTATO if she doesn’t listen to my advice soon!!!! Lol :rolleyes:

:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Me complaining is actually being super nice and thoughtful for her! :risas3:

Wait til Anne see her, I’m serious I’m waiting for Anne’s reaction since She’s always made fun of thicker women.:fighting3:
Lol Ann better watch out because making fun of thicker women will hit her soon enough. She’ll be a potato herself! That’s not nice! I think voicing your opinions in a somewhat humble way is different than making fun! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

Lol Ann better watch out because making fun of thicker women will hit her soon enough. She’ll be a potato herself! That’s not nice! Lol
She’s been doing that since Kimmy day 1 yet she’s still QUEEN Lmaoooooooo

I’m afraid I’m gonnna end up being so disturbed by Mews weight if by the time they start filming and she’s still hasn’t slim down. You should know your role and job as an actress. I would understand if she’s just a normal person but she’s an actress, her image should matter too.:drooling::drooling::rolleyes:

Are my two years of waiting gonna be wasted???:BangHead::mad: