❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@KitKat516 I hope it’s an appealing plot that’s all. She’s gettting me worried with her EXTRA creativity due to complaints in LR. Lol :p plus, I hope the wardrobe is high fashion, not cheap. Lol. I’m expecting, maybe demanding a little more this round. Lol :p

Anyhow— I wanted to ask you? Have you been to Thailand at all? You know this Mark love has sent me skyhigh dreaming about going to Thailand soon, cuz I wanna hopefully meet him and not be daydreaming all the time on AF. Lol :risas3:

I’m also learning about all these provinces in Thailand due to the places that Mark’s getting sent to work at. Lol :facepalm::p:icon12::risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 I hope it’s an appealing plot that’s all. She’s gettting me worried with her EXTRA creativity due to complaints in LR. Lol :p plus, I hope the wardrobe is high fashion, not cheap. Lol. I’m expecting, maybe demanding a little more this round. Lol :p

Anyhow— I wanted to ask you? Have you been to Thailand at all? You know this Mark love has sent me skyhigh dreaming about going to Thailand soon, cuz I wanna hopefully meet him and not be daydreaming all the time on AF. Lol :risas3:

I’m also learning about all these provinces in Thailand due to the places that Mark’s getting sent to work at. Lol :facepalm::p:icon12::risas3:
Yes I go back a couple of times a year because my family lives there except I haven't been back or have plans to visit this year. So busy with my midlife career changing crisis lol.

xodxo

Oh really? My mistake! She looks bigger in the face there then now. Wierd
No worries :thumbup:

Yes I go back a couple of times a year because my family lives there except I haven't been back or have plans to visit this year. So busy with my midlife career changing crisis lol.
Oh I see. Yea— I’m planning one tehehehe all for the sake of Mark haha jkjk for the food and beaches too lol :p

~~
Tehehehhe I see, a midlife career change eh? What you studying for? I overheard a board exam at LOSAMPAO thread lmaoooo :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Oh I see. Yea— I’m planning one tehehehe all for the sake of Mark haha jkjk for the food and beaches too lol :p

~~
Tehehehhe I see, a midlife career change eh? What you studying for? I overheard a board exam at LOSAMPAO thread lmaoooo :risas3:
Occupational Therapy. Taking my NBCOT next month

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes, good luck!:thumbup: Study hard and stay away from LSP thread til you’re done with your exam. Lol jkjk :risas3: Dont leave, we’ll miss you. Hahahhah ;)
Lol if I put as much time into studying as I do figuring out the crew's name, I would be ok :risas3:

Can't Ann just tell us if it is going to be comedy, drama, or action drama?

xodxo

Lol if I put as much time into studying as I do figuring out the crew's name, I would be ok :risas3:
I’m so guilty of that as well!! Lol :risas3::facepalm:

Can't Ann just tell us if it is going to be comedy, drama, or action drama?
A long time ago, she said it’s “เป็นแนวรักโรแมนติก” :facepalm: so let’s hope it’s NOT a comedy or I’m gonna flood her IG :pancarta::fighting12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
But his eye bags are huge! Poor Mark!
I think most of the celebs has huge eye bags lolz .. can’t blame them though, they have such busy schedules and probably not enough rough
I did!!! I was up til 2am last night watching instead of studying :(. Their acting was awesome. Mew does that type of scene well. She could work on her seductive scenes though but that drama scene together :thumbup:.

@xodxo I watched only the last 20 mins of the old one. Wasn't a fan of this type of lakorn back then. I knew some of the story but not the whole thing lol.
Did you cry ? :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Occupational Therapy. Taking my NBCOT next month
Good luck :worship2:

~~
Girl! You will love Thailand, once you get a taste of that country you will want to keep going back:facepalm: I make my return almost every year now, planning another short trip this year hopefully it goes as plan :worship2:

P

PrincessKarina

I think most of the celebs has huge eye bags lolz .. can’t blame them though, they have such busy schedules and probably not enough rough

Did you cry ? :p
True but some celebs have bigger and more noticeable eye bags than others. Yadech have such smaller eyes bags than MK! Just look closely next time!

xodxo

True but some celebs have bigger and more noticeable eye bags than others. Yadech have such smaller eyes bags than MK! Just look closely next time!
Girl it’s okay don’t make a fuss over it lol I know eyebags are like pockets of GOLD too hahaha the bigger the happier somebody is too lol

As long as they’re smiling with HUGE happiness and showing those pockets of gold eyebags are okay hahah :) think positive :)

A436A5D0-D2E6-4604-A213-71D07D397A65.jpeg 31436F1F-3D4E-4748-AF05-249BCB8D6ABA.jpeg
Cr awesome IG fans :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Girl it’s okay don’t make a fuss over it lol I know eyebags are like pockets of GOLD too hahaha the bigger the happier somebody is too lol

As long as they’re smiling with HUGE happiness and showing those pockets of gold eyebags are okay hahah :) think positive :)

View attachment 15448 View attachment 15449
Cr awesome IG fans :D
Mark's eyebags goes well with Mew's pudginess..match made in heaven :risas3:

So are we still thinking it's going to be titled Ab Rak Khun Samee?