❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't see the need to remake a lakorn that was made in 2006. If you're going to revive something it should be from the 90's back because you can add modern twist to it. Oum Rak & Sood Sanae Ha are so precious to me, just the idea of remaking it so soon makes me recoil.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is this one with Willy? Tell ya I never watch Anne lol hahahah until someone else mentions her lol

But— hm, not sure how I feel about it. I think Bella does sound like the better choice.

Mew def will need to challenge that mysterious/cunning looks and acting a lot more. It’s not in her skin to be so cunning or ratchet. Bella can channel lots of personas.
It was with Nok Chatchai during his prime years.

Omg ch7 ruined So Sane Ha. It was the worst remake in the history of remakes. :sad6:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If Ann prefers remaking drama's then maybe she should aim for a Korean/Taiwanese one instead.
That would require contracts and stuff. She already said that she's a small production which is why it usually takes her a long time to make lakorns.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg ch7 ruined So Sane Ha. It was the worst remake in the history of remakes. :sad6:
LOL - now that’s something worth complaining about hahaha even I dare not watch Peak, lol. I mean I did not even watch it. Lol.

If Ann prefers remaking drama's then maybe she should aim for a Korean/Taiwanese one instead.
Anne is kind of out of loop with Kdrama. She likes to be in charge and on set, she would not click with Kdrama or Chinese Series. Lol. It would make her feel so out of place! Haha she’s good with things she’s only had experience hands on. Lol

xodxo

It was with Nok Chatchai during his prime years.
Oh — LOL. Never watch him either 5555555

~~

My god! Seriously just ditch Anne’s lakorn. Bring on the NEW and FRESH scripts lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop coming off as being insecure. I don’t click with Anne’s lakorn, so why does she think she needs to remake them? It just makes her sound insecure or untalented.

I honestly don’t know if I’ve ever even truly liked any of her lakorn. Lol. :rolleyes::confused:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
quick someone send her a copy of Paradise or Perfect. I wouldn't mind seeing that turn into a lakorn lol. They have that lakorn Thai type of story.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I actually think Ann would be good with K/Tdrama remakes because she'd actually attempt to make it a proper Thai lakorn as opposed to a carbon copy of the original. If only her production house was bigger ...

Last edited:

xodxo

ARO looked bad too. Omg I hate when lakorns have too much of texting/electronics. And when Anne remakes it, she makes it even more sloppy.
Sometimes Anne annoys me as a producer. She wants to be so much a part of it, she ruins it. Lol

~~

Right now I just want to know who is going to be the director?!?!? Lol Is it going to be pAew again?!?!? LOL!! Come on— Anne, you can’t be that insecure and limited with your choices. Lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Jaosao (Bride) Prissana (Mysterious)

It's about a girl who seek revenged for her handicapped niece. Her sister was the mistress of Pra'ek's father. His mom tried to get rid of the baby when she found out the nang'ek sister got pregnant. Instead of ridding the baby by giving her poison to drink. So when the pra'ek was supposed to marry this girl (who is a friend of the nang'ek), they switch the bride so he accidentally married her. She later moved into her house bringing her niece after her bf found out that she married the pra'ek.

It was definitely my favorite lakorn of Ann. I think Matt would be good in it but since Ann doesn't seem to want to cast Matt, Mew or Bella will do. Mew will need some acting class though to be able to pull it off. I can definitely see Bella in it. Oooo yes Bella.
I preferred this storyline than Oum Ruk. I wanted to watch Jaosao Prissana, but coudn't get pass Nok Chatchai as pra'ek. So hope it's this one if she's remaking so I can finally watch it. I wasn't oo crazy about Oum Ruk.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Jaosao (Bride) Prissana (Mysterious)

It's about a girl who seek revenged for her handicapped niece. Her sister was the mistress of Pra'ek's father. His mom tried to get rid of the baby when she found out the nang'ek sister got pregnant. Instead of ridding the baby by giving her poison to drink. So when the pra'ek was supposed to marry this girl (who is a friend of the nang'ek), they switch the bride so he accidentally married her. She later moved into her house bringing her niece after her bf found out that she married the pra'ek.

It was definitely my favorite lakorn of Ann. I think Matt would be good in it but since Ann doesn't seem to want to cast Matt, Mew or Bella will do. Mew will need some acting class though to be able to pull it off. I can definitely see Bella in it. Oooo yes Bella.
Jao Sao Prissana is a little too hard for Mew. Mew has to be a little more risky and aggressive for that role. The lead role is also too much for Mark to handle. You know Nok was so aggressive and meanie in that role that I was so scared of him. He was meaner than Aum in JLR. JSO started off good, but got boring towards the end and they rushed the ending.
Agree, Matt would be perfect for that role, but I think Anne wants to mole more newbie actors.

xodxo

Duh, who else would it be? Lol
Bleh!! :celebrate16: Gosh— she’s so insecure!!! Stop!! She relies too much on pAew! Literally ALL of her lakorn uses Aew! Aew’s worn out. Lol.:risas3:

I know earlier I said I didn’t want to see Mark work with Aew again bc it’s too much!! PCKK, ARO, KC, now this?!! Lol!

But because it’s Mew this round and I’m hopeful Aew will be able to “groom” Mew and help her challenge those angsty energies. Lol. So for that reason, I’ll let them go again!!

But arg’!! I’ve always wanted Pajaew for a change! People are probably thinking wtf?! But Pajaew is actually in my book a very great director! I love his energy and enthusiasm! Lol. He really knows how to groom the actor to fit their character! Haha;)

I think this is all bc Raeng Pradthana was SO GOOD and Pajaew was the director! Lol aside from Na and Kim being so good! Lol :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think every production has their own key directors. Like broadcast has p'Mai, metta has p'Num A and also direct their own, maker family has p'Num Krit, Act Art direct their own?, and Ann has p'Aew. Not sure whose production pah'Jaew works with.

Yeah JSP might be too much for Mew which is why i think it'll be OumRak lol. Dang Ann hurry up but being this is Ann, we probably won't know til summer and won't see this til end of next year :risas3:

xodxo

I think every production has their own key directors. Like broadcast has p'Mai, metta has p'Num A and also direct their own, maker family has p'Num Krit, Act Art direct their own?, and Ann has p'Aew. Not sure whose production pah'Jaew works with.
I think Pajaew is a floater lol I’ve seen him extensively with No Problem, LakornThai, and a bunch of others. He’s doing a random Boy Pakorn lakorn currently lol

I like floaters. They’re more experienced with different actors.

Honestly, pAew is one of the BEST directors, but I’ve just seen too much of her and Mark’s work together, only KC pleases me! I rather it be a different director, but it’s fine for now!:confused:

~~~~~

Cuz Mew needs Aew to groom her! It’s for Mew’s benefit! ;)

But I think Pajaew would be GREAT change for Mark!!:pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So Sane ha the original version was like one of my favourite. Sound like the remake was terrible, I am glad I never bothered to give it a try.

Hopefully this will be a fresh new storyline and no remake, if it’s going to be a remake then they better not ruined it and it better be hot and spicy :worship2:

The only Anne lakorn I pretty much would watch was when Willy M was her leading man.

Mark and Mew is cute, but I am not quite sold on Mew’s acting yet, the only lakorn I have seen her in was RN and I was not impressed with her as ML. But she is cute so I will give her ago again since the leading man will be Mark haha:coleman:

xodxo

So Sane ha the original version was like one of my favourite. Sound like the remake was terrible, I am glad I never bothered to give it a try.

Hopefully this will be a fresh new storyline and no remake, if it’s going to be a remake then they better not ruined it and it better be hot and spicy :worship2:

The only Anne lakorn I pretty much would watch was when Willy M was her leading man.

Mark and Mew is cute, but I am not quite sold on Mew’s acting yet, the only lakorn I have seen her in was RN and I was not impressed with her as ML. But she is cute so I will give her ago again since the leading man will be Mark haha:coleman:
LOL —- welcome! 5555