❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oops I meant acting and producing is too much for anne. Lol wish she didn’t leave so soon. But maybe she should’ve left her career at 365 WHR with Ken. I still haven’t watch QP and YLC along with ARO.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No those are 2nd class p’ek girl.... I really thought we were gonna focus on just prime p’eks lol ahaha cuz those guys will not get any chance to stand in the spotlight

Got— he looks good for p’rai
Panjun—he is sexy but after carefully watching him in bupae saniwas he wouldn’t fit p’ek book anymore
Phet—he’s good looking but Mark is still hotter and fresher lol ahaha I have Mark and Phet side by side at ch3 pregame—they’re very pretty good looking but I see why I chose Mark ultimately LOL
That's why I said Mark is overrated cuz he don't have half the talent of these guys! Muahaha. Ok maybe he's better than Phet, but still he ain't got nothing on these hotties.

P

PrincessKarina

Who says relevancy correlates with handsomeness! Haha. You can be a normal person and have a face that's envied by many.

See now Aum is someone who is not handsome at all, but his character gives him the charms. So yes I'd say he's sexy as hell, but he ain't handsome. But I still love him.
Oh btw I like my man macho and meaty and dark and yummy.

I wish he wasn't in there either! The boy stole limelight. Haha.
I don’t think Aum has a good looking face but dang the guy has a killer body! His abs are whao! I blushed thinking of his half nude body! I also think Weir has a killer body! :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oops I meant acting and producing is too much for anne. Lol wish she didn’t leave so soon. But maybe she should’ve left her career at 365 WHR with Ken. I still haven’t watch QP and YLC along with ARO.
You didn't watch QP?! Haha. I watched it. Still so upset she freakin used Smart. Smart?! What does she see in him for reals. I also have yet to see YLC. I will one of these days though. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol that’s ridiculous peter is 2nd, he was not that relevant 55

If Mark wasn’t in it peter would be lucky for 1st intro lol but he is not famous to compare to Mark lol so he got 2nd lol girl come on it’s only an opening credit lol
Well after what he's done to his fam, he deserved it. Urgh. Still can't believe he cheated on me. I almost wanted to mention Peter, but decided against it because I don't like him anymore.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Who says relevancy correlates with handsomeness! Haha. You can be a normal person and have a face that's envied by many.

See now Aum is someone who is not handsome at all, but his character gives him the charms. So yes I'd say he's sexy as hell, but he ain't handsome. But I still love him..
No, but those people that aren’t relevant, already vanished from the industry I don’t wanna waste my breath on lol it’s no use for me hahha u can still cherish them but they’re not relevant lol

I am honestly only focused on the prime actors and their current status with who is most hot and handsome lol supporting people I don’t wanna waste time on bc they will never get much spotlight or recognition so I don’t wanna be hunting for their stuff to watch lol

I really thought we were gonna discuss hotness based on current p’ek, not outdated stuff lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
You didn't watch QP?! Haha. I watched it. Still so upset she freakin used Smart. Smart?! What does she see in him for reals. I also have yet to see YLC. I will one of these days though. Haha.
No i didn’t lol i used to like Smart till i realize he cannot act. And he be working with big production companies too. And he’s still a p’ek wth.

Lol that’s ridiculous peter is 2nd, he was not that relevant 55

If Mark wasn’t in it peter would be lucky for 1st intro lol but he is not famous to compare to Mark lol so he got 2nd lol girl come on it’s only an opening credit lol
I don’t think it’s chosen depending on popularity lol but it was more revolved around Mark in that lakorn.

xodxo

I don’t think Aum has a good looking face but dang the guy has a killer body! His abs are whao! I blushed thinking of his half nude body! I also think Weir has a killer body! :p
Aum is my dream guy lol he’s so sexy I heart him lol

No thanks for weir, you guys may have/split him lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No i didn’t lol i used to like Smart till i realize he cannot act. And he be working with big production companies too. And he’s still a p’ek wth.

I don’t think it’s chosen depending on popularity lol but it was more revolved around Mark in that lakorn.
It was Anne's stupidity. Haha. ARO was suppose revolve around Anne, but she chose to give it to Mark which to me didn't make sense at all because it's about her courting a younger boy. . . why is Mark the lead?? Even she put herself THIRD in line when she should've been first.

xodxo

Actually it does cuz who’s more famous at ch3? Mark or Peter? So the more prominent role goes to Mark

But u guys like peter lol cuz u guys like him but his role was meant to play 2nd regardless

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
It was Anne's stupidity. Haha. ARO was suppose revolve around Anne, but she chose to give it to Mark which to me didn't make sense at all because it's about her courting a younger boy. . . why is Mark the lead?? Even she put herself THIRD in line when she should've been first.
Anne is secretly in love with Mark after he kissed her on stage lolol.

P

PrincessKarina

Thank goodness I decided against ARO! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

She never deny it too!!! Lol that’s why she almost made herself n’ek in ARO lmaoooooo with non falling for her lmaoooooooooo
So weird! Lol. I will not be watching ARO now. :thumbup: