❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lmaoooooooo she needs hot people dude lol she only picks top notch LMAO!

She is very bias in that she picks Alisters only lol I don’t think she’s Mark bias lol ahaha

But I want Mark in here with Mew lol so back off!!! 555
Top notch my @$$. Haha.

He better not get cast in here, lady. Don't make me.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha. Here you go with the irrelevancy thingy. You want me to choke you? Haha.
It’s true ahahahahah I don’t care for Irrelevant people anymore they do not hold a place at the channel do you get it? Lol they will not get a chance to shine that’s why I don’t wanna waste my time lol I only care about the current and whos backed by the channel to have work for me to watch lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
TBH I really wanted to watch it because Nadech and Mew makes such a cute pair, but never got around it. . . haha
Storyline wasn’t that good but I already knew that since it’s paajaew. But it’s only once in awhile that i get to see Na with someone I can tolerate (now love) so I watched it anyways. Nadech was so cute in there with Mew tho. So understanding and protective. They still give me butterflies

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It’s true ahahahahah I don’t care for Irrelevant people anymore they do not hold a place at the channel do you get it? Lol they will not get a chance to shine that’s why I don’t wanna waste my time lol I only care about the current and whos backed by the channel to have work for me to watch lol
I get it! Rub it in my face will ya. Haha. I get it that talentless folks are getting work left and right while the talented gets tossed away.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol or it’s you? Lol

You can go watch other people u like lol don’t have to be following Anne’s production lol if it’s gonna tick u off lol cuz I just need Mark and Mew LOL NOBODY ELSE!
Imma fight it just to spite you! Ha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Storyline wasn’t that good but I already knew that since it’s paajaew. But it’s only once in awhile that i get to see Na with someone I can tolerate (now love) so I watched it anyways. Nadech was so cute in there with Mew tho. So understanding and protective. They still give me butterflies
It's not a very enticing storyline, but the fresh pairing is definitely an enjoy it while you can. Haha.