❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ann should use someone new in her production. No Mark, she already cast him in her lakorn.
Ken would be too old, I don't think there will be any chemistry for romance. I rather Ken act with someone in his generation. Haha plus, I don't think Anne will cast her koojin Ken in here ahahaha highly unlikely :celebrate16:

Mark really needs to work with Mew bc I can sense a tons of chemistry from them! Also, I kind of hate that it's AnneThong's production, wish it was LakornThai 55 but I also like that it's Mew's first time working with Anne!! I just hope Anne doesn't use p'Aew I'm getting tired of her work with Anne, too much repetition! It would be hot to get someone different directing the acting department!!!!!!!

Honestly, if pra'ek is not Mark, I still want someone young and cute that I can enjoy and watch with Mew!! I'm getting sick of odd pairings and ugly old dudes!! LMAO!

Mark is my top choice! James Ji, James Ma, Nadech and Mario are fine, but boy--- their schedules are pretty packed since most of them only do one Lakorn per year! So me still quietly praying it's my boo Mark!!:naughty2:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@xodxo, haha, I never suggested Ken T. Maybe Ken P, Toey, Pujun, or others young ones. Ann already cast Mark twice already, besides Mark's acting is bland for me.

xodxo

@xodxo, haha, I never suggested Ken T. Maybe Ken P, Toey, Pujun, or others young ones. Ann already cast Mark twice already, besides Mark's acting is bland for me.
But Ken P is just as bland lol, if not, more bland hahaha but hey I know people got different tastes lol

I'm okay with Pujun, he's just as eye candy and sexy lol but I doubt he'll get pra'ek from AnneThong. Toey is a h3ll no!! I can't with him! No!

Meh--I'm still rooting for Mark and Mew! Lol! I'm not giving up til Anne confirms the actual pra'ek lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'd prefer Mario above all else, if I had to chose a leading man for Mew. (I want someone new)
The production is the main concern here though, as beautiful as Ann's lakorns are the content leaves a lot to be desired.

xodxo

I actually don't mind Mario but never seen him does romance before. And I'm not picturing romance or chemistry between Mew and Mario. They could work but I want good chemistry!! Hehe and lately Mark and Mew have been exuding chemistry in Raknakara 5555 :celebrate16::risas3::thumbup:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
James Ma and Mee would be a dream come true!!!!!! *drooooooooooooollllllssssssssss

And Mark too but they gotta be as cute and loving as he is towards Teaw in Rak nakara right now, can't be a jerk face pr'ek

xodxo

And Mark too but they gotta be as cute and loving as he is towards Teaw in Rak nakara right now, can't be a jerk face pr'ek
It depends on what the role is in here but I do know for a fact Mark and Mew have amazing chemistry!!:facepalm::icon12::love::pancarta: Secretly shipping them even before their boat has set sail!!:risas3: *Fingers crossed for them to work together!** I love seeing a beautiful and eye candy couple!:celebrate16: My new koojin, currently obsessed! :p
IMG_3580.jpg IMG_3583.jpg
IMG_3711.jpg
IMG_3710.jpg
IMG_3549.jpg
IMG_3544.jpg

Cr. Tagged :icon12:

Last edited:

xodxo

Big sigh—me still patiently waiting to hear the good news about whos p’ek in here :drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
is there any chance for nadech to be in this? since i miss nadech with mew, their last lakorn together was so cute and i really enjoyed watching it. they got good chemistry too :)

xodxo

Omg—/ I’m still counting down til the day a p’ek is confirmed... hopefully it’s really who I think it is hehheheh :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
I seriously cannot wait for the revelation of the pra'ek?!? Omg!!!!!!!!! Today's TKBT, Anne still cannot even reveal pra'ek, she's very very hush hush about it!! Could it be someone so special?? Haha :D I'm so happy Mew is working with Anne this round! The genre is definitely romantic drama confirmed by Anne and TKBT!!:aaaaa::cheer::thumbup:

Its really going to be a "romantic drama?" Because I am sooooooo ready for a lavish-modern lakorn!!!!! :p:p:p

Omg—/ I’m still counting down til the day a p’ek is confirmed... hopefully it’s really who I think it is hehheheh :D
Me too!!! They need to tell us !!!!!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

xodxo

Oh god, did you guys see the movie Fan Day / One Day with Mew and Ter? Mew had a scene where she had to sing Happy Birthday. She was soooooo out of tune. Not sure if it's the character or if it really is Mew who is tone deaf hahaha. I still love her a lot though. Mew is so adorbs
Is that movie on YouTube? Do you have a link? I wanna watch it for Mew, couldnt find it anywhere. And I thought it was very popular!

sarNie Adult
Is that movie on YouTube? Do you have a link? I wanna watch it for Mew, couldnt find it anywhere. And I thought it was very popular!
It's not in YouTube, but it's in Kissasian, I think. For those who live in the Philippines, the dubbed version is also shown once a month

xodxo

It's not in YouTube, but it's in Kissasian, I think. For those who live in the Philippines, the dubbed version is also shown once a month
Oh— bummer I guess I’ll never get to watch it :(

xodxo

Anyhow, since Mew is already confirmed in here and since there hasn’t been any update on this Lakorn, I just wanted to share Mews recent pictures from a Christmas event! At first I was whatever with the event, but then I discovered these pictures on IG, and thought Mew looked very elegant in a blue gown! I hope Anne will have the makeup artist doll Mew up in here, I wanna see a sexy, angsty, bitchy-aggressive n’ek for Mew! She needs one of those roles! And I want a sexy beautiful character for Mew!

I picked out just the pictures I saw that were stunning, she’s had some dorkier pictures but those will not be shared. Haha :D

2EBF9E7B-4896-40F8-A812-876F8A7A0F8B.jpeg
6F6E0CFC-E51E-4587-95C5-1E11FC422D12.jpeg
9FD7FBAF-B863-4B94-85E0-D1F0A4D770E7.jpeg
2CA5A9FE-EA67-4539-91DE-4985FE10D2A7.jpeg 0B96B145-FFFE-44F5-B2B8-3082C31EA11A.jpeg 1647610F-0E02-4A60-87B5-3E26AA352571.jpeg
225BEEEA-AF8E-493B-9249-767C07612582.jpeg DE8B9C2F-CDA1-4AC5-AB63-4F7FB58D5502.jpeg
33A111E8-BD56-42D9-851F-6C5E9AB369FA.jpeg
Cr rightful owners

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder the likelihood of Mark being in this after he comes back. He seems like a good candidate considering he has no lakorn news and Anne loves him.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ken T as Mew's next p'ek please!!!!
LOL. I hope too. She's playing twice with TikJ but not even once with Ken T.He may look older than her but Mew also can look matched with Ken T as long as her make up doesn't look to childish. Make up can turn someone into different faces.
Or they can act in the lakorn where praek is more older than nang'ek like Jassao Prissana. Nok Chatchai was 16 ears older than Anne when they both act together in JP 1999. Mew can act like she was in Rak Ok Rit.
Urgh!! Can they just pair someone I like with Ken T.:crybaby2::crybaby2: