❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
prin suparat's asianfuse wiki says he is in some unknown project with mew nitta or this is another one?
I think its this one, but I found it weird to be listed under mark and mew's page when there's not much clue saying it's going to be them.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
prin suparat's asianfuse wiki says he is in some unknown project with mew nitta or this is another one?
I think that's the one. There were rumors about it before. I don't know why someone added it to their list drama with no title. Is not even confirm yet about the leading actor.

Last edited:

farsar

sarNie Egg
I think its this one, but I found it weird to be listed under mark and mew's page when there's not much clue saying it's going to be them.
I think that's the one. There were rumors about it before. I don't know why someone added it to their list drama with no title. Is not even confirm yet about the leading actor.
Glad you guys knew abt it.I just thought mark prin being lead of this project is confirmed one and the news still dint reach you ppl.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Glad you guys knew abt it.I just thought mark prin being lead of this project is confirmed one and the news still dint reach you ppl.
Yup! Mark and Mew are not confirm yet. I guess someone who added to their drama list have no patience lol. I rather wait until it really confirm by ch.3 I don't mind with Mew working with Mario, Mark, or someone new.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Understandable since Crown Princess is still being made, one production at a time. Going from the above news, the male lead is already known. All in due time, once again I'm just happy Mew has been given this opportunity & Ann is expanding to work with different heroines.

P

PrincessKarina

Understandable since Crown Princess is still being made, one production at a time. Going from the above news, the male lead is already known. All in due time, once again I'm just happy Mew has been given this opportunity & Ann is expanding to work with different heroines.
Yes I'm glad it's Mew too! She has a ton of potentials! :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I seriously cannot wait for the revelation of the pra'ek?!? Omg!!!!!!!!! Today's TKBT, Anne still cannot even reveal pra'ek, she's very very hush hush about it!! Could it be someone so special?? Haha :D I'm so happy Mew is working with Anne this round! The genre is definitely romantic drama confirmed by Anne and TKBT!!:aaaaa::cheer::thumbup: