❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The long summary that D~D linked didn't confirmed if they divorced. It said that when he got sent to Taiwan, the nangek offered to give him the divorce but she wants $5million. Lol
Your n’ek sounds like a really MEAN BITCH!:risas3::risas3: I hope that’s not Mew! I don’t know how to imagine her being a mean bitch! Lol :celebrate16: I would be able to handle Mew... cuz she’s too adorable hahahahaha and even her as a mean person she’s still beautiful to look at! Lol :risas3: but Aiyah! I can’t wait!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The long summary that D~D linked didn't confirmed if they divorced. It said that when he got sent to Taiwan, the nangek offered to give him the divorce but she wants $5million. Lol
you go girl! might as well get something out of a loveless marriage haha smart girl
Your n’ek sounds like a really MEAN BITCH!:risas3::risas3: I hope that’s not Mew! I don’t know how to imagine her being a mean bitch! Lol :celebrate16: I would be able to handle Mew... cuz she’s too adorable hahahahaha and even her as a mean person she’s still beautiful to look at! Lol :risas3: but Aiyah! I can’t wait!:cheer::cheer::cheer:
lets not get our hopes up now. its not confirmed yet whether or not its this story

xodxo

@SuzieJ lol I def. not want to imagine it.. but I don’t want a really mean bitchy n’ek... I didn’t wait 1.5 for that! I want angsty, body touching, slap/kiss but not mean n’ek you know? Lol my hopes would go down the drain if that was the case. And MM is my dream pair!:rolleyes::confused: Idk—- is Husband in Law really the plot I want now?? Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ lol I def. not want to imagine it.. but I don’t want a really mean bitchy n’ek... I didn’t wait 1.5 for that! I want angsty, body touching, slap/kiss but not mean n’ek you know? Lol my hopes would go down the drain if that was the case. And MM is my dream pair!:rolleyes::confused: Idk—- is Husband in Law really the plot I want now?? Lol
yeah hopefully she's more mischievous than bitchy. i want exactly what you want. in kluen cheewit marks character wasn't raeng enough for me so i hope in this he is.

xodxo

yeah hopefully she's more mischievous than bitchy. i want exactly what you want. in kluen cheewit marks character wasn't raeng enough for me so i hope in this he is.
I wasn’t 100% happy with KC either but it was a step up for Mark. And acting along side Yaya again was a whole new dimension and challenge cuz they both had to relearn to generate chemistry but being Yaya, it was very tense to see their chemistry even at times.

Now with Mew, I want intimate, reasonable jealousy and angsty. Not mean b*tchy n’ek. That’s not what I want, people! Lol NO!!!!!!

Can I have a decent sexual tension lakorn? That’s what I want!!:sad6::sad6::sad6: I would like lots of skinship, some erotic starring LOL and hair sniffing or even cuddling her from behind.:angel10: Not stupid unreasonable fights. I’ve seen too much of that I don’t want to have to skip out on another NAMNAO plot.:aloofandbored::aloofandbored::aloofandbored:

xodxo

OMG GUYS!!! HOTNESS ALERT!! :love::icon12::love::icon12::love::icon12:

Dang dang dang lol :worship2::love:

These are some of the never before seen pics of MM being slowly circulated to tease me/us!:risas3::facepalm: I knew it!! Lol :love::naughty2: omg— I’m so thankful to Markfc! They are the best BTS people! These are only pics from the MV! I can’t wait to see how much more they’ll be able to gather for us during the actual filming of this lakorn!!!!:clap::icon12:

Goodness—these two seriously have the most flawless, natural and effortless chemistry!:coleman::icon12:

248FCF53-E840-48E0-9886-D11449EAABB0.jpeg 6F18DC88-8107-43CA-BE1C-64346C3F9C16.jpeg F532741C-E37A-454E-8F08-293086584801.jpeg B16C61F2-52FE-4157-B6C2-70BC571F8689.jpeg 7E651FEA-397C-490F-A2D9-0D01D7A65F1D.jpeg F65716A3-F814-4406-BFAB-431FC0A21D82.jpeg E2BC51EA-86F9-4033-A447-2DD848AFE9D3.jpeg 7F908DF5-67D1-480B-964C-2A3B76AB076D.jpeg 30416090-A0F2-4B5A-B3B5-736030762A3D.jpeg
Cr Banmarkpantip :angel10:

I am squealing in happiness!!:aaaaa::cheer:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

These are some of the never before seen pics of MM being slowly circulated to tease me/us!:risas3::facepalm: I knew it!! Lol :love::naughty2: omg— I’m so thankful to Markfc! They are the best BTS people! These are only pics from the MV! I can’t wait to see how much more they’ll be able to gather for us during the actual filming of this lakorn!!!!:clap::icon12:

Goodness—these two seriously have the most flawless, natural and effortless chemistry!:coleman::icon12:

View attachment 16333 View attachment 16334 View attachment 16335 View attachment 16336 View attachment 16337 View attachment 16338 View attachment 16339 View attachment 16340 View attachment 16341

omg these pictures are everything! i especially loved the 3rd and 6th pictures! they have undeniable chemistry. lets hope its still there in the lakorn. I'm really excited now

xodxo

omg these pictures are everything! i especially loved the 3rd and 6th pictures! they have undeniable chemistry. lets hope its still there in the lakorn. I'm really excited now
Seriously, it looks so effortless for these two to generate chemistry and that’s what I love so much about them!! I know, I can’t wait to see how their chemistry will translate on screen and in this lakorn! With all those angsty dialogues lol :p :cheer::clap::worship2::icon12:

twister02

M♥K

View attachment 16333 View attachment 16334 View attachment 16335 View attachment 16336 View attachment 16337 View attachment 16338 View attachment 16339 View attachment 16340 View attachment 16341

They definitely look good physically and the height difference make it even cuter.
I just wanted it to be confirm already since, I think, this is the only lakorn that Mark has been rumored to be in it.
If it would take longer, that means I need to wait for a year to see him again in a drama. :(

xodxo

They definitely look good physically and the height difference make it even cuter.
I just wanted it to be confirm already since, I think, this is the only lakorn that Mark has been rumored to be in it.
If it would take longer, that means I need to wait for a year to see him again in a drama. :(
I know, we’re all patiently waiting for the title too. :(

But~~ I do hope Mark has a second lakorn confirmed soon too. Im not used to the idea of seeing only one lakorn per year from him lol :p that’s not quite right. I do hope a second one confirms a few months later after this!

twister02

M♥K
I know, we’re all patiently waiting for the title too. :(

But~~ I do hope Mark has a second lakorn confirmed soon too. Im not used to the idea of seeing only one lakorn per year from him lol :p that’s not quite right. I do hope a second one confirms a few months later after this!
He's taking his sweet time. I'm not sure why he doesn't have any news or rumors with other lakorns.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

My fav pic 2,3 and 4 :cheer::cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa: but I’m not going to lie, I lost focus on Mew because Marky boy look so darn fine in those pics :facepalm::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman:

P

PrincessKarina

My fav pictures are the last 2! Undeniable chemistry for real! Go MM! :love: