❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

CPY

GotomySin
I’m watching Ben and Ching-Ching Ch7 evening lakorn right now. I’m amazed that it has reached a rating of 9 for the last episode, but not surprised because the storyline does pull you in. This lakorn can reach that high if this storyline is good and relatable to the countryside lifestyle. I think that what ch3 needs is this comedy countryside storyline.
Same producer/director as Hi So Sa Orn and now he is doing Kem-Mookda lakorn. He was director for Baifern-Mario movie.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Because Khun Daeng left Ch3. This means Act Art is leaving too.
Act art is not leaving ch3. Only khun daeng and her son. They said LK is still happening and that's probably why they seem to rush the whole process of this lakorn lol. This lakorn is not even included in the big vic ch3 early this year so it's obvious that this is a last minute plan. Well, hoping for this to turn out good.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Same producer/director as Hi So Sa Orn and now he is doing Kem-Mookda lakorn. He was director for Baifern-Mario movie.
Hi So Orn was funny and cute! That’s my favorite of Maggie and Kem’s lakorn! I love the ost sang by Zak as well

CPY

GotomySin
Act art is not leaving ch3. Only khun daeng and her son. They said LK is still happening and that's probably why they seem to rush the whole process of this lakorn lol. This lakorn is not even included in the big vic ch3 early this year so it's obvious that this is a last minute plan. Well, hoping for this to turn out good.
Well if that interfere with conflict of interest then they might consider the departure. For example P Oliver Bever didn't act in other ch since he producing or directing with Ch7.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Well if that interfere with conflict of interest then they might consider the departure. For example P Oliver Bever didn't act in other ch since he producing or directing with Ch7.
They might be after completed LK. I low key hoping they cancel LK. act art is wasting everyone energy and time. The synopsis sounds boring and not worth the long wait

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
They might be after completed LK. I low key hoping they cancel LK. act art is wasting everyone energy and time. The synopsis sounds boring and not worth the long wait

CPY

GotomySin
Act Art did better period lakorns that modern lakorns. That is why the script is tougher to write and adapt. And plus it is thriller so the challenge is much higher.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So this is airing May 4th? So weird they already announced it cause that means there’s another Lakorn before it that will be airing. They barely even announced that one and it comes first. I’m hoping Bow gets to pair with another pek I like as well after this! Hope this lakorn is fun and cute. Act Art isn’t known for comedy but they might do well. We will see.

I will say my favorite projects from them were Krong Kam and Tong Neur Kao. Of course, those were totally different than this lol. That’s why I’m trying to think how this one will be. Those were great lesson lakorns and so interesting. I’m not when the type to like that type of drama but wow, it’s really reflection about different things in life and the value of things.