❤️[Ch3] Mia Archeep(Step Onward): Mai Warit / Prang Kannarun

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I like the unexpected friendship between Nam and Dao. When Nam told Dao to tell Dit about her dad, and reminded her that if Dit really loves her, he'd accept the real her. This statement is more like telling Dao that he'd be there to catch her if Dit turns his back on her. Sweet but sad.

Prang's hair is much better now compared from Cupid days. I started liking her from Cupids too.

Mai reminds me of Ken Theeradeth..maybe because of the smile and they both look so manly and gentle at the same time.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel for Ann cause I have been there. It is mad painful so painful it is unhealthy. I like how P'ek likes heroine from the beginning. It was not "fight" from the beginning but obvious attraction from p'ek side (like in Bodyguard Sao) everyone could see that.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like the unexpected friendship between Nam and Dao. When Nam told Dao to tell Dit about her dad, and reminded her that if Dit really loves her, he'd accept the real her. This statement is more like telling Dao that he'd be there to catch her if Dit turns his back on her. Sweet but sad.

Prang's hair is much better now compared from Cupid days. I started liking her from Cupids too.

Mai reminds me of Ken Theeradeth..maybe because of the smile and they both look so manly and gentle at the same time.
Ball who playEd Nam always plays the 2nd lead. He was the 2nd in Naree Rissaya and we all cheer for him to get with nk. He was just so kind and supportive, but only have love for 2nd FL.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I feel for Ann cause I have been there. It is mad painful so painful it is unhealthy. I like how P'ek likes heroine from the beginning. It was not "fight" from the beginning but obvious attraction from p'ek side (like in Bodyguard Sao) everyone could see that.
Im glad you were able to move on. I hope you already found the one for you.

I agree that this one is kinda straight forward, but id like it more if Dit remembered Dao's face from their first legit encounter.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Im glad you were able to move on. I hope you already found the one for you.

I agree that this one is kinda straight forward, but id like it more if Dit remembered Dao's face from their first legit encounter.
Thank you my dear :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Koy123
It looks like the"Perfect Wife" is the official title in English but not necessarily translated one. If you go to Ch3 Youtube, you'll see the "Perfect Wife" is being used!

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Tbh, ive stopped watching this ☹ irdk where we are headed rn. We only have 2 eps left and i have a feeling that things will be rushed i love the OTP but i just cant stand the storyline rn.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
hmm I guess the plot does have potential and even the leads. I'll continue watching it once this ends. I already made this far watching it, so I'm not gonna drop it.