❤️[Ch3] Mia Archeep(Step Onward): Mai Warit / Prang Kannarun

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so I just binge watched all 8 episodes so far and I actually really like this lakorn! First of all can I say that I never expected Prang and Mai to have this much chemistry. Like woah they are seriously such a treat to watch after all of these Ch3 failure pairs for me. Their kiss in the last episode was sooo cute. I can’t wait for it to get more angsty haha Didnt expect this lakorn to be so slap and kissy but I’m digging it! Dits character for sure is bipolar :risas3: Also can I just say that Prang is such a good crier. Her tears and cries always look and sound so genuine, it makes my heart ache for her character. She really is in such a complicated situation :(
Chemistry works here cause Mai and Prang have this mature vibe about them and in this lakorn there is a lot of sexual tension between chatacters from day 1 (P'ek literally hired N'ek as a secretary cause he was thinking below his belt). N'ek is aware of that even she has other goals in her mind. Prang and Mai sells it well

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123, But when watching the show via CH3+, the duration is almost 2hrs with advertisements. Do they cut the ep in their local channel?

I though Mai was really dating Oom because searched for Mai's info over the net and found a lot about him and Oom.
I didn’t watch it live, but the videos on YouTube has 5 parts. A full prime time lakorns usually has 9 or 10 parts on ch3 YouTube. I think it’s because of KKD was a hit last year, their fans posted so many pictures of Mai and Oom. If you go on Step Power3 IG and look under their tag page, it’s mostly their pictures. Lol

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I didn’t watch it live, but the videos on YouTube has 5 parts. A full prime time lakorns usually has 9 or 10 parts on ch3 YouTube. I think it’s because of KKD was a hit last year, their fans posted so many pictures of Mai and Oom. If you go on Step Power3 IG and look under their tag page, it’s mostly their pictures. Lol
I see, will this mean that the show will air longer since they only air 1hr in a week? This is a 14 ep series, right?

I wish Prang is single too so they could date in real life hehehe...their chemistry is killing my poor heart every wed-thur.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Chemistry works here cause Mai and Prang have this mature vibe about them and in this lakorn there is a lot of sexual tension between chatacters from day 1 (P'ek literally hired N'ek as a secretary cause he was thinking below his belt). N'ek is aware of that even she has other goals in her mind. Prang and Mai sells it well
At first i thought it was just their age and the story but the chemistry isnt this strong when Prang was paired with Primo and Alek. I think they are just perfect for each other onscreen.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I see, will this mean that the show will air longer since they only air 1hr in a week? This is a 14 ep series, right?

I wish Prang is single too so they could date in real life hehehe...their chemistry is killing my poor heart every wed-thur.
I’m not sure how long this will take to air, but I hope SB finishes soon so they can start airing 1hr episode.
At first i thought it was just their age and the story but the chemistry isnt this strong when Prang was paired with Primo and Alek. I think they are just perfect for each other onscreen.
I really like Alek and Prang chemistry, but their lakorn didn’t have much of a storyline. I hope to see them pair up with a better storyline.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I actually really enjoyed Prang and Alek together. They were a good pairing in my eyes but these two for sure have more chemistry together.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I meant to say Raklakorn IG, they were the one produce Keaw Klang Dong.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mai just gets better with each lakorn. And his smiles...it brighten his face. I haven't gotten to this lakorn yet. Going to check out their chemistry. I like a good chemistry in anything. I basically stay for chemistry even if sometimes the storylines suck.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123, But when watching the show via CH3+, the duration is almost 2hrs with advertisements. Do they cut the ep in their local channel?

I though Mai was really dating Oom because searched for Mai's info over the net and found a lot about him and Oom.

Not sure if they are dating but they seem close. The 4 of them (mai, om, judo & Stephanie) from their previous lakorn are close. They all hang out together. They have live chat with each other and still hang out and go eat together.

They could be "dating".....who knows....her mom is there during these hang outs...with the crew sometimes

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
After watching the ep tonight i think it was Aunt Jarunee who ordered to kill Dit cause of what he discovered in the contract and she maybe the reason why Dao's father was denied of any medical assistance.

How many episodes do we have left? It seems like its just starting to get interesting. I hope the series will not be rushed.

Im loving all Dao and Dit moments in the past few episodes. Love Mai's sweet smiles and Prang's sexy outifts, suits her!