❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The line he says they can continue to see one another just as pee and nong. And afterwards how further their relationship develops they'll talk about it later. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :thumbup: :thumbup: :facepalm: :icon12:
This just sounds like what they reply about relationship questions in real life.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Someone please tell me what the hell is up with that sister of tor. She is obsessed with the player and follows him to his honeymoon and sleeps with him?? Or is she obsessed with her brother.....coz whenever she sees her brother looking happy with the doc. she throws a hissyfit of some kind. And what on earth do those nasty people want....the player ditched the doc to marry the rich girl.....now the mother wants to keep in touch with her for what.....to lure her as a side piece for his son??

Bex

sarNie Egg
If you're not watching this, you're missing out. Please ignore the first two episodes as Diana and Masu have no chemistry and were boring together. Tum is completely lost how do you sleep with your cousin's husband nasty bitch and the way she acts all innocent karma is coming for you. Run bitch run :fighting3: :pancarta: :clap: I also don't like her preoccupation with her brother. In episode 6 when they were in the meeting, I felt bad for Tor being surrounded by snakes especially his nasty sister. I really enjoy all Great and Duke moments, you can feel the emotions coming off them my favourite actors by far. I also like Great Masu scenes, angry Tor is totally my bae hehe i'm enjoying the business side and when he put Jo in his place cause he walks around like he owns the place when he's just an employee just cause he's married to Gift I :cheer::clap:. I didn't think that I would feel sorry for Gift but she's really pitiful. Her new husband is busy stalking his ex and shagging her cousin and lord knows who else. Putting up with his vile greedy mother doing that to her all the while acting like she liked Dee at first when she looked down on her. I hope this gets subbed cause i'm really enjoying it.

Last edited:

Bex

sarNie Egg
I hope they get together haha. Care looks good with Grate too haha. I love so much Grate. I can't believe that when I was younger I didn't like him haha.
Me too, he's my favourite thai actor and yes she does. She's also a really good actress I thought she was older than Diana cause of how good she is. Every time she's on screen my interest is peaked. I sometimes wonder why channel3 lets really good actors play support when they're better actors than most of the leads like Alex Rendell.

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Me too he's great hahaha and yes she does. She's also a really good actress I thought she was older than Diana cause of how good she is. Every time she's on screen my interest is peaked. I sometimes wonder why channel3 lets really good actors play support when they're better actors than most of the leads like Alex Rendell.
You're right. I fell in love with Care in Plerng Nake. I hope she gets a chance to play as N'ek. She act well, has charisma and chemistry with everyone haha.

Reactions: Bex

Bex

sarNie Egg
You're right. I fell in love with Care in Plerng Nake. I hope she gets a chance to play as N'ek. She act well, has charisma and chemistry with everyone haha.
She's with Great again in Dao Kon La Duang, I hope they have a lot of scenes together. I really like P'Boom and almost all the cast so i'm super excited. The Sixth sense was my first lakorn so I'm so happy to see Great and Phet in one lakorn. I miss seeing him with Eye 5555 no pun intended.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She's with Great again in Dao Kon La Duang, I hope they have a lot of scenes together. I really like P'Boom and almost all the cast so i'm super excited. The Sixth sense was my first lakorn so I'm so happy to see Great and Phet in one lakorn. I miss seeing him with Eye 5555 no pun intended.
What the hell happen to eye i dont see her having a new drama or anything

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I'm excited too haha. Boom is cutie. So Boom and Great could make a cute pairing. I think Phet and Care are going to pair too haha. I can't wait haha.

Bex

sarNie Egg
What the hell happen to eye i dont see her having a new drama or anything
She's in My Love From Another Star, she's so talented but again she wasn't promoted well by channel 3. It's good that she's freelance now she'll have more chances to showcase how versatile she is.

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, I also fell for Great and Phet in the Sixth Sense! Lol