❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

Bex

sarNie Egg
You're right. I fell in love with Care in Plerng Nake. I hope she gets a chance to play as N'ek. She act well, has charisma and chemistry with everyone haha.
She's with Great again in Dao Kon La Duang, I hope they have a lot of scenes together. I really like P'Boom and almost all the cast so i'm super excited. The Sixth sense was my first lakorn so I'm so happy to see Great and Phet in one lakorn. I miss seeing him with Eye 5555 no pun intended.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She's with Great again in Dao Kon La Duang, I hope they have a lot of scenes together. I really like P'Boom and almost all the cast so i'm super excited. The Sixth sense was my first lakorn so I'm so happy to see Great and Phet in one lakorn. I miss seeing him with Eye 5555 no pun intended.
What the hell happen to eye i dont see her having a new drama or anything

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I'm excited too haha. Boom is cutie. So Boom and Great could make a cute pairing. I think Phet and Care are going to pair too haha. I can't wait haha.

Bex

sarNie Egg
What the hell happen to eye i dont see her having a new drama or anything
She's in My Love From Another Star, she's so talented but again she wasn't promoted well by channel 3. It's good that she's freelance now she'll have more chances to showcase how versatile she is.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg, I also fell for Great and Phet in the Sixth Sense! Lol

Bex

sarNie Egg
I enjoyed this episode so much Great and Diana's bike dates were sweet and having things in common is so important for a couple. I caught myself wishing they rode through the countryside . I hope someone will sub this because understanding the dialogue will add so much weight behind all the actions. I really hope once Gift's dad understands what's going on in his daughter's marriage he puts his ambition aside and protects her because Joe is unravelling. We're coming to the climax.:clap::clap:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed this episode so much Great and Diana's bike dates were sweet and having things in common is so important for a couple. I caught myself wishing they rode through the countryside . I hope someone will sub this because understanding the dialogue will add so much weight behind all the actions. I really hope once Gift's dad understands what's going on in his daughter's marriage he puts his ambition aside and protects her because Joe is unravelling. We're coming to the climax.:clap::clap:
Thippy said she still plans on subbing things once she’s done with her other projects! Can’t wait to watch with subs!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wow, thoom is the sneaky evil one that creeps behind your back. those people do exit outside of the lakorn world. err that masu is one of that Pathological liars. he flip things around like it's not his fault.

Gib's family will be in deep crap when they realize how he really is!

Last edited:

Bex

sarNie Egg
wow, thoom is the sneaky evil one that creeps behind your back. those people do exit outside of the lakorn world. err that masu is one of that Pathological liars. he flip things around like it's not his fault.

glad Gib sees it and is getting out.
She's really a venomous snake acting all innocent. If she can do this to her family imagine what she would do to a stranger let alone her enemy. She and the manipulative psychopath deserve each other. I don't condone violence but I didn't shed a crocodile tear when he knocked her about and abandoned her. She'll run back to him if he showed her an ounce of affection her brother, cousin and family business be damned.