❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I thought this was interesting. P'Daeng is explaining some of the symbolism P'Off put in here.

1. When Yoi and Chai are arguing behind the screen it's to show they're on opposite sides and can't see each other (don't see eye to eye)
2. Reynu and Yoi often standing behind bars which looks like a cage, along with other characters, because they're in a "Krong Karm"
3. The lotus one I think was already explained
4. Yoi always carrying her keys to symbolize her need to keep her sons glued to her side, under her lock and key, control etc.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dunno if it's just behind the scenes but ATTENTION, THOSE IN LINE FOR ATONG, IT SEEMS HE WILL HAVE A SHIRTLESS SCENE WITH PLOOK.

If this is not enough for you to wish Krong Karm is airing now, i don't know what is.
Girl!!!!!!! I almost fainted! Haha. I mean it's not the best, but it's my first shirtless Champ scene so I had a field day. Hahaha. I wish he and Plook's relationship emerged in a better situation, but. . .it is what it is. Btw. I'm done. My eyes are swollen. I'll be right back for a final review after catching up.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Probably pushes the door open on her and goes "P' is now zaddy, and hubby. I'm going to rock your bed and show you the man I really am. Come to bed right now my young beautiful bride".

And then end scene.

Oddly I only like Champ with his buzzed hair. He's not that attractive once he has a full head of hair lol so I will fight for him in the future if he shaves it again
Me too! Haha. I liked him in Ra Rerng Fai, but then after watching him in here and going back to RRF, his hair was ugly! Hahaha. I definitely prefer him in here.

I’m curious how Atong would finally fall for Boonplook, he has been very nonchalant about his love life. I know Bplook like him for a long time.
I'm a bit sad we didn't get to see that. BUT given his character's significance throughout it's appropriate that they didn't go into details. Although they did give See a good amount of screen time with his crush on Wanna. . . BUT . . .it is what it is. Haha.

Didn’t see that coming, Atong you sly:eek:
From Tong, yes! It's a bit odd tbh since he's always so gentlemenly. . . all the more reason for me to feel sad. He should've gotten a cute little romantic story. . . . urgh. It is what is it phat!

Atong and Boonplook getting married?! Uhhh idk. This was abit too spontaneuous. Urghh wth. I'm happy but I thought there was more to the story.
:sad6:

Same.. it is going to be a rushed ending. Like many years went by but it seems like it's only been 2 hours that went by LOOOL.
Surprisingly I felt this is the longest finale. Haha. Like the longest most satisfying finale. Everyone getting their closure. Maybe it's just me. :( I can't wait to watch the finale with Eng Subs. I'll probably cry even more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
omg soooo many kids! They're all so cute haha. So manyg girls! Ah Chai
has a kid with Khun Noo?? UGHH
My thoughts exactly. BUT if you think about it she may've been cheating all along. I bet you that kids not even his! Hahaha.

Ok. Wth. Not even caught cheating but he's just watching her have an affair. Eww wth AChai. She makes no sense either bc she won't let him go.
Seriously. He asks her to let him go. Like DUDE use your two feet and walk the heck out! Hhaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Poor Reynu, all the hurt that has been built throughout the years without Chai. Must be so hard to face him. He is so ugh still, he still seems so reluctant to win Reynu back. He needs to show more emotion!! Fight for her. Yell for her back haha. But his personality, he's so calm lmao. He's like "is there anything I can help with?" If I were Reynu, I'd be like yeah... come claim your son!! lmao

He still sends money to Reynu at least, but she doesn't need it! She's an independent bad bish lol.

Props to Chai!! Reynu says to tell Bahnote (is that the spelling? Lol), that he is Uncle Chai but he claimed him!! He said I'm your dad, I named you haha.

Omg... he got denied by his own son.. karma lmao. Pok be telling Bahnote that his dad has a new wife and kids and left him. Damn straight savage but it's the truth hahahha
I know! Hahha. He's like "Let me know if there's anything." No shi*t! We always needed you! hAHAHA.

That's quite true. What I just find weird is him calling Pranote "a kid without a father" but does he know who his dad is? lol.

Yes! I was happy for them but just wish their was more depth to it a bit. You can see that backstab feel in Yoi. I'm just glad it went well for them both.
They should've just been more open! Like I would've been shocked too if I saw a girl come out of my sons room. What's the point in hiding! Haha.

I too had chills in regards to Yoi's dream seeing AChai. Makes me miss Asee more. :crybaby2:
I know. It made me soo sad. I started tearing up. Even though I knew he wasn't going to you know. . .. but still. I cried. I think her closing the door on him had a significant meaning. Don't ya'll think?

Battle between Wife 1 and Wife 2 begins soon! Ready to get rid of Khun Noo Orn.
I sooo was waiting for a showdown, but Reynu, like Ma Yoi has mellowed out too much. Hahaha.

She's such a biatch. She rather have Chai die than to deal with him being disabled and taking care of his bills. Her face was basically like "good riddance". Can we have an extra 10 mins to see her karma??? lol
I know!!!!! He Karma better be worse! It better her never accepting her wrong and getting severely punished!!! Hahahaha. She's the real nang'rai in here.

Idk. I feel like she won't be cared for bc Khun Noo Orn doesn't even look like she cares. She might not even care for the kid bc it's Chai's. I mean she left the kid to play out in the living area while having her affair lol. I pity all the kids in here so much except for Asa's of course. Lucky to be born to good loving parents.
Except the oldest does have to one day find out her current dad is actually her uncle. The one who's got a so called perfect fam is Wanna and Palad. Hahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Me too!!

OMGGGGG one spoiler I didn't know!
Philai having a kid with Mor Somdee?? YESSSS I live. He was her light to a better life lmao
HAHAHA ME TOO!! I had thought about it when Tong asked her during his visit, but she said there was nothing going on.

The biggest spoiler I didn't know was Ma Yoi passing! I seriously thought she was going to live longer. But then I thought about what she did to her mum-in-law she got what she deserved and she knew it. SIGH. . . . .. sad.

My God, other sad scene I haven’t cried but that scene of Achai with Mae Yoi and his family saying goodbye had me in tears.:crybaby2:
Me too! Phet has never been so good. His acting during that scene was perfect. His tears!!! I never knew he had it in him.

I'm loving the closure between Reynu and Philai. I didn't think we'd get this! Kudos, so much closure haha.

Oh and same!! I was like, there's gotta be something... and yes we were right hahha
Me too! I didn't think we were. Even Pilai said she never thought she would have the opportunity to meet Reynu.

Awh, thank you! I'm like 3 weeks of episodes behind, haha ): I hope this forum is still active when I'm done. We can all talk about the good times and sad times together. :D
I will still be here definitely. Hahah. When I'm obsessed with a lakorn I tend to stick around for a "LONG" time. hahahaha.

I’ve been lurking here forever now but I have a quick question to ask.
Will Atong and Boonplook have a kid too? Or not? Because seems like everyone is having one except for them
I didn't see one. She wasn't pregnant either.

This lakorn put me on an emotional rollercoaster! It was such a great lakorn. I'm going to miss it so much. I love the recap at the end. They basically put the whole lakorn in a montage with the theme song playing. It just got me feeling all the feelings I did in each scene all over again. They even had put in Karn and Piengphen, haha now it has me wondering how they are and how their kid is lol. Then the fun times of Philai vs. Reynu, oh how much has changed. The spit was iconic! Haha.
I wanted Karn and Phen to meet with the rest of the crew too, but it's ok. They had their closure already.

OMG that spit is the most satisfying comeback a nang'ek has ever done to a nang'rai. LIKE SERIOUSLY! When will it ever happen again?? HAHAH. Only Bella is certified to play characters who spit at a nang'rais face. Hahaha.

I couldn’t stop crying this last episode. Omg. The team did a great job!! I’m so happy, this was such a great lakorn. I’m happy they changed some of the ending from what I heard on the YouTube audio. I still can’t get over how great this lakorn was. :sad6::icon12:
I want to know the differences too. I remember reading that Chai questioned his love for Reynu in the novel, but in this lakorn he said that he loved Reynu, black magic or not. It made me teary. BUT then it also made me mad. Like WTH did he get with Noo Orn??? Douche.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ok. Wth. Not even caught cheating but he's just watching her have an affair. Eww wth AChai. She makes no sense either bc she won't let him go.
I know! That was a bit awkward. I hated what ah chai did to reynu and he got his karma. But i felt bad for him that he felt so trap that he couldn't leave her. Like he told ah tong and asa, that khun nu orn is crazy and threatened to hurt everyone that he loves.. and he believed that she was capable of doing that. That bitch like brainwashed/mentally abused him. Poor guy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm glad we got that scene of spirit Yoi reuniting with her husband and Ah-See. I don't think she was ever the same after the 2 died but she was hanging on for the rest of her kids. And she got to say goodbye to Chai.

The brothers have such a lovely relationship. My fave bro ended up being Atong/Champ but Asa is a close 2nd.

Bella and Pear have good chem. I remember liking their complicated relationship in Pop Ruk too. They would kill it in something like Samee Tee Tra but I wouldn't want them to fight over a man. Maybe they can fight over each other lol.

I like the montage and photos at the end and it was a lovely touch to have P'Off's picture close it out.
Hrmm... that is true as well. It could be one of her flings and she just claims its his. I just assumed since Asa told Achai that she called saying his kid was not feeling well.

Haha. That makes a lot of sense. I was like woah there are so many babies. Are they all sharing the same pregnancy bump? LOL. It looked so real. Idk how I feel about a sequel bc usually they don't cast the same characters which ruins it for me. I know they aren't suppose too be the same but I prefer it that way more haha.

I'll have to agree with everyone in regards to Atong and Boonplook. It was so short and abrupt. We want more shirtless Champ! HAHA JK. I just thought they'd show how he came to like her but I guess what they did works too.

Talk about closure. August's IG story of watching KK last night while going home made me so happy. Being a August-Pie fan now I was smiling like crazy when I saw his story. He watched the scene of Palad and Wanna and then proceed to ask why Palad is stealing his Gf lol.. If it could be true, I still prefer Wanna to end up with Asee. Such a cute pairing. There was so much put into that last episode which was well executed. I've never felt so at peace with a Lakorn ending as much as this one. Achai really doesn't deserve all the goodness but his karma was Khun Noo Orn. I always have a soft spot for loving sibling scenes and cried seeing the 3 brothers hug at the end. Hia Chai was so lucky to have Atong and Asa as his brothers who loved him and didn't abandon him. Philai and Renu also had a moment which I thought was such a nice touch bc we had to deal with her irrational ways for 17 episodes. I'm glad that she's more at peace now and finally understands what a mother's love is like. I've learned a lot through this drama especially through Tia, Asa, and Renu. Asa and Junta were so adorable at the end reflecting on life. It really has been a long and tough journey for this family. To think they all are still only in their mid 20-s to early 30-'s character wise. It's so crazy. Life really is short and now I feel so bad getting angry over such small things lol. Gotta go recheck my morals. :risas3: I really can't get over this lakorn. Patiently waiting for subs now to just reclarify any misunderstandings I had.
Yes my mum and I had a quick talk about life too while watching the finale. Hahah. That's just how life is, you don't know what's going to happen next. Like Tia said. You only have 3 days to spend, yesterday, today and tomorrow. So don't waste it!

Mai said her all time favorite scene is the one at the train station with Asa as he's about to leave with Junta. The other is reuniting with Reynu for the first time after the black magic was removed. She said that one felt like a p'ek and n'ek love confession scene with all the emotions she was putting in lol.

I think I agree. Those 2 scenes are definite highlights.

Is it weird I wasn't feeling Asee and Wanna until the scene where she put the shirt she made for him on his casket and you see Reynu realize the truth. And then Wanna broke down. That's when I was thinking they could've had so much potential.
Same here! It only hit me when he died.

Oooo I'm not sure what my favorite scene is. . . . .

Well the sequel is suppose to be about Asee daughter Kamala with her birth mother Mala. So it’s on different universe but she might had support of all her cousins.
I thought you were joking! Hahhaha.

Me too! I am a die-hard fan of James, and I do love Asa, but my favorite brother is Atong. That's why I am so frustrated that his story arc with Plook was rushed. I was told that in the novel he actually ends up with another new character, so they totally skipped that (since you know, they only have 19 episodes so...) and just made him end up with Boonplook. Even in the screenplay, Atong's neglected. :sad6: #JusticeForAtong

The sequel would definitely have another cast, since it's about the next generation, I guess. By then, the Bae brothers are old and their kids are their age now. So far the kids in the show are:

A. Baan Bae
1. Chai and Renu's son
2. Asa and Chanta daughter
3. Asee and Mala's daughter (adopted by Asa and Chanta)
4. Asa and Chanta's mystery child (which may have been a production slip. hahaha the kid was literally a mistake :risas3:. They show Chanta with a baby bump in that time skip, while their daughter plays with Asee's daughter while going to grandma)

B. Pok - Renu's love child with her sister's husband (he's gonna be the eldest in the lot)

C. Wanna and Palad's daughter

D. Philai and Mhor's child (they didn't show her giving birth so we don't know if it's a son or daughter, but this child is gonna be the youngest of the lot, so far).

E. Oh I forgot one child! Khun Noo Orn and Chai (?)'s daughter - not sure if it's really Chai's or not, but he treats her like her daughter. Might be the future Rai with his spoiled brat mother.

That's like 6/7 characters already! Tia got his wish of having granddaughters but if these guys are gonna be having drama like the women in Krong Karm, well, Tia's gonna eat his words that he got into so much trouble whenever his boys fought. The Bae boys didn't fight even once!
I was wondering about Sah and Chanta's baby too!!! HAHAHA. At the end I was like "WAIT" Chanta's belly is flat!
Hahahaha did this drama not teach you anything about being mean? Lol jk! Right, i feel like she should've gotten more punishment too!
Apparently not. I need more! Hahhaha.

He walks out like nothing, like it's my fault mom LOL i would've been embarrassed to face my parents haha

(Shit i have a kid and i still want my parents to think im a virgin LOL!)
Hahaha. Right. He came right up to Ma Yoi like OOOps. I find it even more hilarious that Plook started crying immediately! Hahaha

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
episodes 14-17
Would Asee had been good to Wanna afterwards though... After he became violent with the other girl... I just felt that he was going to be like that with Wanna sooner or later after he got with her.
Oh Philai, shut the hell up. BOONPLOOK DIDN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING BUT SHE DID (the handkerchief scene). Uggggggh. Awhh.. Boonplook :'(
Okay... I should give Philai a little bit of credit because all she is to me is evil, Hahaha. I was surprised she cared about Asee's death... lol. Maybe she's less evil than I thought.. Still hate her gut though. Straight back to being a greedy little witch.
:O Reynu's pregnant! Lol. Even though I already knew, still exciting! Awwh... Asa is too good... He's too good. So nice to Reynu even after she told him about the black magic.
Omg Philai, shut up.
Okay, Wanna setting that shirt down is pretty damn sad. :(
Philai, shut up.
I'm glad to see that the family know how shady Philai is. It's like they're a step ahead of her game.
Atong and Junta... Memories..
Yay! Reynu fighting everyone, lol. Atong just told Asa to think about himself sometimes and not others but boy, ain't that you too? Lol. Two good sons.
Philai you are so annoying!
Cheers to Reynu for starting a new better beginning! LOL, her sweet talk to those guys. Hahaha.

Honestly, I'm so happy Philai's friend started a rumor about Atong and Boonplook, lmao. LIKE YES. WE'LL FINALLY GET SOME SCENES WITH THOSE TWO. Keep it coming friend.

Awh.. Asa and Mae Yoi reunion!

How cute! I don't remember reading about Asa and Junta's little wedding. That's a nice sight to see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know! That was a bit awkward. I hated what ah chai did to reynu and he got his karma. But i felt bad for him that he felt so trap that he couldn't leave her. Like he told ah tong and asa, that khun nu orn is crazy and threatened to hurt everyone that he loves.. and he believed that she was capable of doing that. That bitch like brainwashed/mentally abused him. Poor guy!
That's true. I guess he stayed to protect his loved ones.

When Boonpluke was sitting at the desk and Ah Tong came down the stairs. He told her that he'll pick up their kid(s)? Lol did we see any extra kids at the end? I didn't count lol
Did he??? I must've missed it. Or didn't understand. Haha.
I was crying so hard already I missed all the time lapse.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well guys I have to say this lakorn took me by surprise. Like.. . .big time. I came in because of the hot couple Phet/Bella, Mr. Champ, Mr. Denkhun and for . . . Bella hehe and for the nang'ek of course. Never did I imagine being hooked like this.

At the beginning Mai was a little annoying because of her 'extra' portrayal of Ma Yoi, but after seeing her throughout the lakorn and seeing her character develop and change over time I think how she acted is appropriate. Ma Yoi is definitely an extra individual. Her character is the best written in my opinion. She is a multi-dimensional individual who had character and growth. Mai played her to perfection. Again I applaud Mai for her quick tears. She reminds me so much of Anne. I can totally see Anne in this kind of character in the far future. . .if Anne decides to ever act again. Anyway, where am I going? Ah yes, Mai is amazing! First time seeing her and she has wowed me to all levels!

Bella, Bella, Bella. She deserves to be Ch3's highest paid actress today because that girl can act as anything. She really felt like a mom at the end. I didn't feel her motherly traits in BPS, but in here? She's ready to be a mama. Bella has officially become my favorite nang'ek of her generation. Yes she has surpassed Matt on my list. The sorrow in her eyes gets me all the time. Maybe she can work on her crying, but her tearful eyes and solemn look is all it takes for me to feel her sorrow. Not to mention she is absolutely gorgeous! I need to find time to capture my favorite moments/stills of her in here. I love Reynu and I love Bella's take on her. I kind of wish she had more in the finale. Like what we got was satisfying, but I wanted more Reynu.

Goodness Pear. This girl gets best scene for me! Her climatic scene is definitely the highlight of her career!!! When she isn't evil, she's very purdy! I want to see her play a goodie girl for once. She made me hate her and then pity her and actually like her. You go girl!!

The story line to me couldn't have been written any better. I like the pace and the content they gave us. Nothing was ever too much or too little. The directors did their part in directing the cast! Every scene was on point from the cast. Their emotions and expressions.

As for all the other actors/actresses they all did their part. I like the whole cast. There were no miscasts or anything, everyone in this lakorn deserved to be in this lakorn. My favorite obviously is Champ and Denkhun. I was all giddy about Phet first, but the former two slowly got my attention instead. I would love to see Champ and Denkhun lead their own prime time lakorn one of these days. August is the name! Hahhaa. Asee right? He is pretty darn cute too. I look forward to his future projects too. The one that surprised me is Richie. She's stiff, but she does well in dramatic scenes. I give her a standing ovation for making me cry along with her. James has changed my opinion of him. He matches these bubbly roles a lot. I don't mind seeing him play more characters like this. It's when he's in for the dramatic ones that I find hard to connect with. It's funny though because I've seen more of James than any other actors I don't like. HAHA. Maybe I do like him. . . .

What am I going to do??? I need to find my favorite scene and share with ya'll. Hahaha.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Before I make my judgement on Philai... What did she say to her mother during her confessions?

Wait... so... Did Atong and Booplook really... do the deed? Lol. I thought it was a misunderstanding... Hahaha, that's so funny.

Gosh, you guys really got me with all the Chai comments. Lmao. I thought Chai was gonna be a disgusting piece of garbage and be a total freaking asshole to his family and especially Reynu but he was still so nice! Lol. I was prepared to hate his guts but I was like, this is it? I promise I'm not being biased towards Phet, hahaha. Even though he is a douche for leaving Reynu and wanting an easier way out, he was still respectful towards his family and Reynu (minus leaving her ofc). But a lot of people in this lakorn wanted an easier way out. Maybe it was a good thing I thought Chai was going to be the worst, cause I ended up okay with him. I feel pretty satisfied with his ending with Reynu... I liked all their scenes at the end. Maybe that's the bias me talking now. :p Too bad there weren't more of them.

Yes, I also agree that Yoi is the best written character in here. At the end, I was most sadden and impressed by her character... Her character development was just so good. Idek how to explain it. Mai did a great job. I miss Tia so much... Sigh. At least Tia, Yoi, and Asee are together now. :')

But yeah! Wth. I wish we got more Atong and Boonplook! Gosh, they're so darn cute! I'm so sad... Probs to Asa and Atong for being good sons and just good human beings till the end. Supportive men. <3

I also have to say AGAIN, I LOVE the second OST SO SO MUCH. Whenever it comes on, I get chills and the scene that the song is playing in hits me so much more. I replayed Chai & Reynu's reunion at the house like 20 times! & I'm not exaggerating. That scene was more powerful after the song came on. :'D Such a beautiful and heartrending song.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to rewatch the last 2 eps. again when subs come out but I just can't help but still feel so sad it's over. This is probably the first drama I've watched with this many episodes lolol. How does one just detach from such a well developed story that's been on for 2 months. It's like a part of my life now. I've had to reevaluate so many things about life for 2 months haha. I can't even get on IG bc of all the posts from act art and the actors/actresses. I cry just seeing everything lol. I remember attending the Meet and Greet of the Ban Bae boys and being so excited to see them together. Can't believe there is no more. I hate this feeling when a really amazing drama ends. Hits me back to reality and it sucks haha. I want to continue seeing these cuties.

Honestly, I remember wanting to watch this especially for James and Phet but hesitated bc I thought it was going to be too dramatic. I was so wrong! Idk how I got hooked but this story just gradually pulled me in and the rest was history. James Ji was still just as cute as ever in here and I'll miss our cute Asa. I'm glad this drama also got me to love more actors and actresses like Pie, Champ, and August. Pear never disappoints when it comes to Rai and after watching her all these years she just keeps on getting better. Someone mentioned Bella really coming off well as a mother in here and I have to agree! She gave off such a good motherly vibe it felt so real. Phet and James too imo portrayed that father vibe so well. I was literally crying out of happiness to see Asa as a dad and then sad tears for Chai as a dad. I really felt that father vibe come out of Phet. Seeing this picture makes me cry : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw4oX_JhzmP/
They said a picture speaks a thousand words.

View attachment 34643
The agony. The sorrow. The confusion.

View attachment 34642
Where is the justice!? The beauty it would've been.
I too love that family photo. Broken but fixed? Lol. I just want to say that kid is a really handsome child. I was so in awe with his looks.
They teased us with a lot of Boonplook and Champ photos but we only got that quick scene. *sigh*
Before I make my judgement on Philai... What did she say to her mother during her confessions?

Wait... so... Did Atong and Booplook really... do the deed? Lol. I thought it was a misunderstanding... Hahaha, that's so funny.

Gosh, you guys really got me with all the Chai comments. Lmao. I thought Chai was gonna be a disgusting piece of garbage and be a total freaking asshole to his family and especially Reynu but he was still so nice! Lol. I was prepared to hate his guts but I was like, this is it? I promise I'm not being biased towards Phet, hahaha. Even though he is a douche for leaving Reynu and wanting an easier way out, he was still respectful towards his family and Reynu (minus leaving her ofc). But a lot of people in this lakorn wanted an easier way out. Maybe it was a good thing I thought Chai was going to be the worst, cause I ended up okay with him. I feel pretty satisfied with his ending with Reynu... I liked all their scenes at the end. Maybe that's the bias me talking now. :p Too bad there weren't more of them.

Yes, I also agree that Yoi is the best written character in here. At the end, I was most sadden and impressed by her character... Her character development was just so good. Idek how to explain it. Mai did a great job. I miss Tia so much... Sigh. At least Tia, Yoi, and Asee are together now. :')

But yeah! Wth. I wish we got more Atong and Boonplook! Gosh, they're so darn cute! I'm so sad... Probs to Asa and Atong for being good sons and just good human beings till the end. Supportive men. <3

I also have to say AGAIN, I LOVE the second OST SO SO MUCH. Whenever it comes on, I get chills and the scene that the song is playing in hits me so much more. I replayed Chai & Reynu's reunion at the house like 20 times! & I'm not exaggerating. That scene was more powerful after the song came on. :'D Such a beautiful and heartrending song.
I assume they did the deed HAHA. It seemed like a misunderstanding to me too but Plook started crying so I was like okay I guess it was true. Haha I think Chai wasn't a big douche but what I didn't like was his reasoning for things. Yeah he wanted the easy way out and that came back to bite his ass. He was selfish and in return was still receiving so much love from everyone after he realized his mistake. I also was kind of satisfied with how it ended up for him and Renu. At least she made him wait 7 more years and played hard to get back. I too miss Tia! I cried when they showed Tia watching the scene of Mae Yoi in the middle of her heart attack. He came back for her and... Idk even know what to say. It was just so surprising and good.