❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

bit

sarNie Adult
Chai so lucky to have Reynu who is willing to stick by his side when he is at his lowest.

Reynu was on ready mode to fight at the hospital but then Khun Nu Orn just go you want him? Take him.

Bella expression was on point, like bit*ch I can’t believe this human being.

bit

sarNie Adult
I originally just watch this for Bella but end up liking how the story was told in terms of script and acting. This is one of the rare Thai lakorn that flows nicely.

Although personally I’m not into the Kammang people story so much. I feel that can be cut short and let Atong and Bplook have their story is much better.

Anyway this lakorn let me think a lot too on how our actions will have consequences in the future, my moms love for her children ( since my mom can be extra too sometimes) Can’t believe I said that after watching lakorn...hahaha.

CPY

GotomySin
HAHAHA ME TOO!! I had thought about it when Tong asked her during his visit, but she said there was nothing going on.

The biggest spoiler I didn't know was Ma Yoi passing! I seriously thought she was going to live longer. But then I thought about what she did to her mum-in-law she got what she deserved and she knew it. SIGH. . . . .. sad.

Me too! Phet has never been so good. His acting during that scene was perfect. His tears!!! I never knew he had it in him.

Me too! I didn't think we were. Even Pilai said she never thought she would have the opportunity to meet Reynu.

I will still be here definitely. Hahah. When I'm obsessed with a lakorn I tend to stick around for a "LONG" time. hahahaha.

I didn't see one. She wasn't pregnant either.

I wanted Karn and Phen to meet with the rest of the crew too, but it's ok. They had their closure already.

OMG that spit is the most satisfying comeback a nang'ek has ever done to a nang'rai. LIKE SERIOUSLY! When will it ever happen again?? HAHAH. Only Bella is certified to play characters who spit at a nang'rais face. Hahaha.

I want to know the differences too. I remember reading that Chai questioned his love for Reynu in the novel, but in this lakorn he said that he loved Reynu, black magic or not. It made me teary. BUT then it also made me mad. Like WTH did he get with Noo Orn??? Douche.
I was like i'm not going to watch this but later on I'm hooked LOL

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Honestly, I remember wanting to watch this especially for James and Phet but hesitated bc I thought it was going to be too dramatic. I was so wrong! Idk how I got hooked but this story just gradually pulled me in and the rest was history. James Ji was still just as cute as ever in here and I'll miss our cute Asa. I'm glad this drama also got me to love more actors and actresses like Pie, Champ, and August. Pear never disappoints when it comes to Rai and after watching her all these years she just keeps on getting better. Someone mentioned Bella really coming off well as a mother in here and I have to agree! She gave off such a good motherly vibe it felt so real. Phet and James too imo portrayed that father vibe so well. I was literally crying out of happiness to see Asa as a dad and then sad tears for Chai as a dad. I really felt that father vibe come out of Phet. Seeing this picture makes me cry : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw4oX_JhzmP/

I also was kind of satisfied with how it ended up for him and Renu. At least she made him wait 7 more years and played hard to get back. I too miss Tia! I cried when they showed Tia watching the scene of Mae Yoi in the middle of her heart attack. He came back for her and... Idk even know what to say. It was just so surprising and good.
It seems you read my mind on everything you said here, except I remember wanting to watch this drama for my favorite JamesJi and Bella. I'm so happy that I got to know and like many more good actors/actresses like Phet, Champ, Pear, etc.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I've begun watching this but can't get the time to move forward and.... I like Bella in this grey character and it's truly a well set-up story, classic and told without much fuss.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Before I make my judgement on Philai... What did she say to her mother during her confessions?

Wait... so... Did Atong and Booplook really... do the deed? Lol. I thought it was a misunderstanding... Hahaha, that's so funny.

Gosh, you guys really got me with all the Chai comments. Lmao. I thought Chai was gonna be a disgusting piece of garbage and be a total freaking asshole to his family and especially Reynu but he was still so nice! Lol. I was prepared to hate his guts but I was like, this is it? I promise I'm not being biased towards Phet, hahaha. Even though he is a douche for leaving Reynu and wanting an easier way out, he was still respectful towards his family and Reynu (minus leaving her ofc). But a lot of people in this lakorn wanted an easier way out. Maybe it was a good thing I thought Chai was going to be the worst, cause I ended up okay with him. I feel pretty satisfied with his ending with Reynu... I liked all their scenes at the end. Maybe that's the bias me talking now. :p Too bad there weren't more of them.

Yes, I also agree that Yoi is the best written character in here. At the end, I was most sadden and impressed by her character... Her character development was just so good. Idek how to explain it. Mai did a great job. I miss Tia so much... Sigh. At least Tia, Yoi, and Asee are together now. :')

But yeah! Wth. I wish we got more Atong and Boonplook! Gosh, they're so darn cute! I'm so sad... Probs to Asa and Atong for being good sons and just good human beings till the end. Supportive men. <3

I also have to say AGAIN, I LOVE the second OST SO SO MUCH. Whenever it comes on, I get chills and the scene that the song is playing in hits me so much more. I replayed Chai & Reynu's reunion at the house like 20 times! & I'm not exaggerating. That scene was more powerful after the song came on. :'D Such a beautiful and heartrending song.
Yes I totally connected with them during their reunion. I felt as if I was there with them. I was crying before anything went down. Haha. When Reynu exploded I was like " you tell him Reynu!"
Although I was sad that their romantic bump lasted only a few seconds.

Chai's character wasn't that bad, yes because he was still respectful. We're just super upset because we all loved him. Haha.

Chai so lucky to have Reynu who is willing to stick by his side when he is at his lowest.

Reynu was on ready mode to fight at the hospital but then Khun Nu Orn just go you want him? Take him.

Bella expression was on point, like bit*ch I can’t believe this human being.
I love how she didn't even attempt to argue. She just stares at her. Not worthy of your words Reynu! You done good.

sarNie Adult
Well guys I have to say this lakorn took me by surprise. Like.. . .big time. I came in because of the hot couple Phet/Bella, Mr. Champ, Mr. Denkhun and for . . . Bella hehe and for the nang'ek of course. Never did I imagine being hooked like this.

At the beginning Mai was a little annoying because of her 'extra' portrayal of Ma Yoi, but after seeing her throughout the lakorn and seeing her character develop and change over time I think how she acted is appropriate. Ma Yoi is definitely an extra individual. Her character is the best written in my opinion. She is a multi-dimensional individual who had character and growth. Mai played her to perfection. Again I applaud Mai for her quick tears. She reminds me so much of Anne. I can totally see Anne in this kind of character in the far future. . .if Anne decides to ever act again. Anyway, where am I going? Ah yes, Mai is amazing! First time seeing her and she has wowed me to all levels!

Bella, Bella, Bella. She deserves to be Ch3's highest paid actress today because that girl can act as anything. She really felt like a mom at the end. I didn't feel her motherly traits in BPS, but in here? She's ready to be a mama. Bella has officially become my favorite nang'ek of her generation. Yes she has surpassed Matt on my list. The sorrow in her eyes gets me all the time. Maybe she can work on her crying, but her tearful eyes and solemn look is all it takes for me to feel her sorrow. Not to mention she is absolutely gorgeous! I need to find time to capture my favorite moments/stills of her in here. I love Reynu and I love Bella's take on her. I kind of wish she had more in the finale. Like what we got was satisfying, but I wanted more Reynu.

Goodness Pear. This girl gets best scene for me! Her climatic scene is definitely the highlight of her career!!! When she isn't evil, she's very purdy! I want to see her play a goodie girl for once. She made me hate her and then pity her and actually like her. You go girl!!

The story line to me couldn't have been written any better. I like the pace and the content they gave us. Nothing was ever too much or too little. The directors did their part in directing the cast! Every scene was on point from the cast. Their emotions and expressions.

As for all the other actors/actresses they all did their part. I like the whole cast. There were no miscasts or anything, everyone in this lakorn deserved to be in this lakorn. My favorite obviously is Champ and Denkhun. I was all giddy about Phet first, but the former two slowly got my attention instead. I would love to see Champ and Denkhun lead their own prime time lakorn one of these days. August is the name! Hahhaa. Asee right? He is pretty darn cute too. I look forward to his future projects too. The one that surprised me is Richie. She's stiff, but she does well in dramatic scenes. I give her a standing ovation for making me cry along with her. James has changed my opinion of him. He matches these bubbly roles a lot. I don't mind seeing him play more characters like this. It's when he's in for the dramatic ones that I find hard to connect with. It's funny though because I've seen more of James than any other actors I don't like. HAHA. Maybe I do like him. . . .

What am I going to do??? I need to find my favorite scene and share with ya'll. Hahaha.
That James was even mentioned by you @phatman, and in a good light too, I feel the work I put into proofing subs for this lakorn is worth it. :risas3:

I have been writing notes about Krong Karm but I think i might have to wait till the weekend to keep it organized and edit out the parts where I am praising James too much :risas3:. But yeah, over all, it was a good lakorn. Ch3 needs more family oriented, character-centric lakorns like this, and not just the usual (often absurd) love story.

Seems like the whole Krong Karm team had a victory party tonight. Good to see everyone in high spirits after the lakorn aired. Probably the ratings are high as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That James was even mentioned by you @phatman, and in a good light too, I feel the work I put into proofing subs for this lakorn is worth it. :risas3:

I have been writing notes about Krong Karm but I think i might have to wait till the weekend to keep it organized and edit out the parts where I am praising James too much :risas3:. But yeah, over all, it was a good lakorn. Ch3 needs more family oriented, character-centric lakorns like this, and not just the usual (often absurd) love story.

Seems like the whole Krong Karm team had a victory party tonight. Good to see everyone in high spirits after the lakorn aired. Probably the ratings are high as well.

Yes It's totally worth it. You guys were awesome and smart for putting it on YouTube. It'll definitely prove to Ch3 that they have lots of international fans!

Haha. I have given in to James.

It's from Ra Rerng Fai. Ken T. and Noon W.'s lakorn last year or. . .2017? It's pretty good! That's where I discovered Champ. And he's shirtless there. How come I don't remember. Mmm.

Magal55

sarNie Egg

You can send me the edited bits ‘over praising’ James. Cos there’s no such thing in my world