❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Further details about Ah See
Ah See being the youngest and very spoiled. He has a wild streak too. He got that stalking girl (Mala) pregnant and wouldn't accept the responsibility and asked her to get an abortion. Mala is scared so she went to see Yoi to get help. She told Yoi that she's pregnant with Ah See. Yoi didn't believe her and then asked Mala to swear. Then she went ahead and swear that if she lied then something fatal would happen to her within 3 to 7 days. However, if she is telling the truth and Yoi doesn't help her then something fatal would happen to Ah See. Several days later, Ah See drown and died. Later on Mala gave birth and left the baby for Yoi to take care. Mala went back to her hometown and got married.
You know I cant resist these spoiler buttons lol! Thanks so much hun. That's scary crazy. I've heard of things like this and it usually comes true too. So much Karma and now I really want to try my best to be a good person. Haha. It's so scary.
The only innocent one is Asa. Did he already found out about Pen’s pregnancy?

For the longest, I kept staring at that girl who was following Karn around. Just realized it’s Mae. Lol, she look so different in the beginning.
Yes he did! I've been watching IG videos closely bc I didn't really want them together at first lol. In episode 8 he gets her to open up and trust him and she tells him everything. I think in last nights episode he was trying to help get Karn and Phen back together. I haven't watched it yet but the IG vids looked like thats what he was doing.

There's so many subplots within this main plot everything is getting tangled and hard to keep up with. Props to Act Art for being able to keep this balance despite all the characters and stories that everyone has. Viewers re really getting invested and I hope they know it. Also, I REALLY ship Ah See and Wanna so I'm going to pretend Idk anything lol. I let the ship go after spoilers but these clips on IG aren't helping.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
You know I cant resist these spoiler buttons lol! Thanks so much hun. That's scary crazy. I've heard of things like this and it usually comes true too. So much Karma and now I really want to try my best to be a good person. Haha. It's so scary.

Yes he did! I've been watching IG videos closely bc I didn't really want them together at first lol. In episode 8 he gets her to open up and trust him and she tells him everything. I think in last nights episode he was trying to help get Karn and Phen back together. I haven't watched it yet but the IG vids looked like thats what he was doing.

There's so many subplots within this main plot everything is getting tangled and hard to keep up with. Props to Act Art for being able to keep this balance despite all the characters and stories that everyone has. Viewers re really getting invested and I hope they know it. Also, I REALLY ship Ah See and Wanna so I'm going to pretend Idk anything lol. I let the ship go after spoilers but these clips on IG aren't helping.
Yep, so much drama going on. Karn already slept with Mae’s character, how is he going to get back with Pen?? I don’t really like Ah See after he messed around with that other girl. Gosh, the men here are having more then one woman in their life.

bit

sarNie Adult
The men were shown as good guy but it seems a few have their own grey side.

Asa is just too nice, even Atong the monk has start to have some anger. I wish they give Asa a little bit more colour, at least show us some anger and confusion being tricked to marry Phen. Put nice Asa and bland Phen together talking, it can lull you to sleep.

Oscar for best acting should go to Karn mother, you will believe that she is really sick seeing how she never let out of character shaking like that.

Waiting for Reynu and Philai boxing match.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The men were shown as good guy but it seems a few have their own grey side.

Asa is just too nice, even Atong the monk has start to have some anger. I wish they give Asa a little bit more colour, at least show us some anger and confusion being tricked to marry Phen. Put nice Asa and bland Phen together talking, it can lull you to sleep.

Oscar for best acting should go to Karn mother, you will believe that she is really sick seeing how she never let out of character shaking like that.

Waiting for Reynu and Philai boxing match.
Lol, I kinda skip Asa and Puen scenes. Asa just understand everyone way too well.
With Palai as a wife, a nice person like Atong would be angry so easily. She is not nice at all. I hope Atong doesn’t fall in love with her.
Right, I kept looking at Karn’s Mother and my gosh she looks like she’s really sick. She’s so good at acting!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for the spoilers, keep them coming. This lakorn has so many sub plots to it, and Act art has does an amazing job executing it. Although I skip Asa and Puen’s scene, the overall lakorn is great. I hope this lakorn get it’s recognition. It’s one of those series where it’s all the characters that make the lakorn great, even if they’re annoying characters, reminds me of BPS.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I am so in love with the OST that Gam sings. The song reflects Reynu’s character and it’s so on point. It’s so powerful. “ I also hate myself, hate that I was born this way. I have to become a person without any pride, even though I don’t want to. I want to become a good person...so no one looks down on me. If there was a choice, who would choose to live a life like this....” And then the part about starting from a clean state and finding someone that loves you for who you are. It’s such a beautiful song, Gam did an amazing job.

I’m a bit obsessed with this drama lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm waiting to see Asa and Junta scenes. wonder how they meet again and hope they would have a sweet scene like a good kiss or so. I don't really like Puen. Her face and her role didn't attract me. I think Mae looks more pretty with Karn, and Asa is too good for her.

Moreover, I also wait to see Phet & his mom reaction when they find out that Bella did a black magic to them. Goh I feel worry for Bella already.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Just caught up to the latest episode. It's still good and I'm loving the lakorn still. I am hopeful I finish this lakorn cause I couldn't finish BPS and PKNH... although I think Bella is an amazing actress haha.

My first reaction to this episode was DAMN when Ah See choked out Mala. Hahah... he's seriously affectionate for Wahna but I don't know how I feel about him abusing Mala. I guess that's so not p'ek like, but it does show what people do in the real world. I give props that he's not the most perfect character but he does seem to want to better himself, especially for Wahna. Their love story is interesting and I love Wahna's mindset. She definitely gets it from her sister but I like how she courageously tells Ah See like it is. He's really spoiled like she mentions and I think that contributes to his personality of wanting it all and not really caring much. From what I saw, it seems like he pursued Mala but dumped her when he got her and that made her crazy. Honestly she's a bit of an idiot for still wanting him after he choked her... shaking my head haha.

Secondly, I LOVE Asa. He does no wrong in here. He's seriously an angel haha. In Tong Neua Gao he was the most perfect child ever too. Will he do wrong later? He's seriously so understanding. He knows about Karn and Pen but still supports them and wants them to be happy. He doesn't say a single thing that's bad, respects Pen and her parents, and has so much patience! He reminds me of his dad, such good character. It seems like Pen will start developing feelings for him now that Karn has slept with Barng Orn. Karn is dumb but I think he just feels worthless and not good enough, so he does the most idiotic thing by sleeping with someone who gives him attention. I like the relationship with Pen and Asa.. it's developing. I'm just wondering how Junta will come in later and fit this storyline. I hope Pen doesn't have feelings still but even if she does I hope she's understanding if Asa gets with Junta cause he seriously was so supportive of her being with Karn lol. Oh and kudos to the actress that plays Karn’s mom! I haven't seen someone act so good at being sick like this. She gives me the chills!

There's much more on my mind but just lastly, I LOVE Fresh in here! Haha she's such a tone of fresh air. When she was agreeing and even talking shit about Reynu with Pilai's servant.. I was dying. I was cracking up when she's like yeah.. that Reynu girl deserves it, I hope she got slapped hard. Hahhaah. Then she goes and tells her mom and sister about it, but puts on such a great cover when talking to Pilai's servant. I want to see more of her but there's just too many characters.

I feel like the whole Pen/Karn drama is a filler so we get to see Asa and his life, while the other brother's drama's are developing. To do this perfectly, Yoi is under the spell! Meaning she has no drama really to bring when she's behaved haha.. so that's smart on the storyline and production's part. Since she's left alone for now, the other stories get to develop. Seems like next week is when the spell wears off? Can't wait!

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
This lakorn is not going the way I thought, lmao. Like someone said, the pairings are so confusing. I'll just watch KK and go with the flow cause this lakorn is way different from any other. I can't predict.

Ahsa is too sweet and so understanding. That precious boy... But that's not always a good thing. Atong is so done with Pilai hahaha. She's bringing the anger out of him. I didn't expect Ah See to be such a violent kid. Here I thought all the boys were such goodies. And Chai, we don't reallly know what he's like yet since we have only seen his loving black magic side. I remember Au saying his character is a player. Is Reynu and Chai even gonna end up together? Lol, idek anymore.

At this point, I look forward to everyone getting their karma. It's gonna suck but that's on them.

bit

sarNie Adult
I understand why Karn sleeps with Bang-Orn, Phen is married how is he suppose to know that Asa the angel sleeps on the floor. For him his love with Phen is done.

Beside what red blooded male wouldn’t fall for that soap seduction... hahaha. Even Atong fell for much less, a cramp.:rolleyes:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I understand why Karn sleeps with Bang-Orn, Phen is married how is he suppose to know that Asa the angel sleeps on the floor. For him his love with Phen is done.

Beside what red blooded male wouldn’t fall for that soap seduction... hahaha. Even Atong fell for much less, a cramp.:rolleyes:
Hahah I get that, but to me he got another girl pregnant. He don’t need another girl pregnant especially when it’s out of lust hahah. That horny boy. You’re right though about the cramp and soap thing LOL

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is not going the way I thought, lmao. Like someone said, the pairings are so confusing. I'll just watch KK and go with the flow cause this lakorn is way different from any other. I can't predict.

Ahsa is too sweet and so understanding. That precious boy... But that's not always a good thing. Atong is so done with Pilai hahaha. She's bringing the anger out of him. I didn't expect Ah See to be such a violent kid. Here I thought all the boys were such goodies. And Chai, we don't reallly know what he's like yet since we have only seen his loving black magic side. I remember Au saying his character is a player. Is Reynu and Chai even gonna end up together? Lol, idek anymore.

At this point, I look forward to everyone getting their karma. It's gonna suck but that's on them.
Exactly how I feel! Lol. I was so invested thinking I kind of knew what might be happening but it's not going the way I thought either. This lakorn is addicting and refreshing. It's a new plot but it's almost like a big reality check plot. Everyone has flaws and its not always as good as it seems. Which I'm learning big time here bc I too was shocked/surprised by Ah See's personality towards Mala.

It's really hard wanting to ship anyone in here. My hopes keep on getting broken lol. I still have faith for Asa and Junta and thats a bout it. Give it to JJ to still play that sweet gentleman that I can't help but love haha. Preparing myself in case he changes too. I was shipping Phet's character with Bella but idek. This might be the most anxious I've ever been watching a lakorn. My No.1 interest is when Yoi reaches her breaking point. When she finally sees everything in perspective and realizes her own karma. It's going to be such a good turning point or maybe even wrap up.