❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmm? I just don’t think Taew and Bella are on the same level of acting. Bella in my opinion is superior in the acting department. Her delivery skill is more solid which translates better as amazing! Her attitude and dialogues are prefect! She is someone I can commend as a GREAT and talented actress! Now if I had to compare Bella’s acting to another actress, it would be Kimmy’s! I think both have the most skillful acting in their generation. Their emotions are on point! Their acting are super! You get them in their characters, not just Kimmy or Bella when watching them! And to my surprise they’re not necessarily my favorites, but I do applaude them for their really amazing acting! If I had to go for favorites it’s more like Prang, Namtarn, Mew, etc lol But because I don’t pretend to not see what is real acting vs bias, I can easily commend Bella and Kim for their super amazing acting skills! Lol :thumbup::clap:

If there ever comes a day where Kim and Bella can act together, holy cow~~ I think people’s TV would burn out lmbo! Cuz these two are RAENG, aggressive and amazing with their super skills!:worship2::clap:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hmm? I just don’t think Taew and Bella are on the same level of acting. Bella in my opinion is superior in the acting department. Her delivery skill is more solid which translates better as amazing! Her attitude and dialogues are prefect! She is someone I can commend as a GREAT and talented actress! Now if I had to compare Bella’s acting to another actress, it would be Kimmy’s! I think both have the most skillful acting in their generation. Their emotions are on point! Their acting are super! You get them in their characters, not just Kimmy or Bella when watching them! And to my surprise they’re not necessarily my favorites, but I do applaude them for their really amazing acting! If I had to go for favorites it’s more like Prang, Namtarn, Mew, etc lol But because I don’t pretend to not see what is real acting vs bias, I can easily commend Bella and Kim for their super amazing acting skills! Lol :thumbup::clap:

If there ever comes a day where Kim and Bella can act together, holy cow~~ I think people’s TV would burn out lmbo! Cuz these two are RAENG, aggressive and amazing with their super skills!:worship2::clap:
Yes I agree about Kim, she really has grown as an actress. I wish she would get a serious role that will showcase her talent. Beside her fans, I don't see others really seeing her as a good actress. She's another one that I can see be in Song Naree or Sai Roong.

However my dear, I gotta disagree about Taew BUT we all have different perspective which is fine :celebrate16::).

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Even though i dont really like kimmy im not gonna sit here and lie. Shes a good actress. One issue i have with her though is that shes been typecasted. She needs to get out of that real quick cause her roles are to similar and she doesnt really play them differently either. I think matt, bella, and taew are top 3 at ch3 and kimmy is just slightly below them

xodxo

Yes I agree about Kim, she really has grown as an actress. I wish she would get a serious role that will showcase her talent. Beside her fans, I don't see others really seeing her as a good actress. She's another one that I can see be in Song Naree or Sai Roong.
Kimmy is seriously one multi talented actress. I don’t care for her personally but when I see someone’s work, I know who’s talented or if it’s just all talks, ya know? LOL!

She needs to step away from the koojin Shabam thing cuz they’re TOO OLD for koojins.. lmao! Maybe if people saw her for herself, not just as Mark’s koojin or whatsoever, and if she’s still able to translate her true acting on TV as we’ve previously seen she’ll start getting awards and recognition. Cuz, Kimmy is truly one talented actress who’s work are not getting recognized enough professionally. The thing with Kimmy is it’s her acting! It’s always a solid performance! Even if the plot sucks like sh*t, her acting is still so solid! And sometimes I wonder why she doesn’t get nominated for all the work she’s put in? Which is kind of stupid and crazy to me in the corrupt Thai industry?!? Lmao! :nut::nut:

However my dear, I gotta disagree about Taew BUT we all have different perspective which is fine :celebrate16::).
Hahahhahahhhaaa. Nope. We do! Lol. Ahaha!:risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Even though i dont really like kimmy im not gonna sit here and lie. Shes a good actress. One issue i have with her though is that shes been typecasted. She needs to get out of that real quick cause her roles are to similar and she doesnt really play them differently either. I think matt, bella, and taew are top 3 at ch3 and kimmy is just slightly below them
I used to think Matt was the best actress at ch3 but I don't see her growing from one role to another. Other actresses are quickly surpassing her from Taew to Bella to Kim to Preem with their varieties. Even Yaya is improving but I don't want to get into it since Matt has a lot of fans here and opinions on it were written many time. I still love MattGreat, still my #1 couple.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Bella will do well. If anyone has proven themselves at ch3, beside Taew, it's Bella. She took on different roles vs just sticking to one type that worked for her. People can say so and so is the best actress of their generation or channel, to me it's Bella and Taew. They both proven it with ratings and Taew with awards.
Oh no doubt Bella will do well. That’s why I’m glad she’s in here or I’d be so disappointed haha.

Taew’s okay to me. She gets overhyped at times. I agree she’s super talented but for the amount of years in industry she’s barely started to grow on me and prove to me she’s a great actress.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I used to think Matt was the best actress at ch3 but I don't see her growing from one role to another. Other actresses are quickly surpassing her from Taew to Bella to Kim to Preem with their varieties. Even Yaya is improving but I don't want to get into it since Matt has a lot of fans here and opinions on it were written many time. I still love MattGreat, still my #1 couple.
I see what youre saying. I dont have an issue with you saying youre opinion on her. I may love matt but im not blind and i do kind of agree with what you are saying. Matt has also been typecasted but i feel like she always potrays each of her characters really differently so i dont really notice. Taew and Bella i agree can surpass matt because thet both have a wide variety of roles. Matt needs to be given different roles to play. If she was given different roles, i have no doubt she would nail them! kim, yaya, and preem may be growing but they dont come close to matt in my opinion

xodxo

I also feel like Taew is just still all about the hype from Nakee. I didn’t like Nakee so I couldn’t say much I guess, cuz everything wouldn’t be in Taew’s favor. But still even if we’re just talking about solid performances and the legit delivering of lines and acting, Taew to me is far from succeeding that. But again we are entitled to different opinions right? Lol. But even with different opinions, Taew to me is not on the same level as Bella or Kim. Taew may be better than Yaya, cuz Yaya has much improvement to make. I get confused about Taew and Matt now? Lol. Cuz I wanted to say Matt sounds like the stronger actress, but she hasn’t had that many versatile roles. Whereas Taew is mostly known for period genre, but she’s playing a new character in Game Sanaeha, so we’ll see how she’s able to act or emote in there. I don’t like screechy n’eks so I hope she isn’t like that in there cuz I often cringe at n’eks screaming like a lunatic.

Well~| while we’re at this~~ Oh gosh~~ I’m not gonna even include Mewmew hahahahaha cuz she’s just an adorable girl that still has a lot of room to grow lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I see what youre saying. I dont have an issue with you saying youre opinion on her. I may love matt but im not blind and i do kind of agree with what you are saying. Matt has also been typecasted but i feel like she always potrays each of her characters really differently so i dont really notice. Taew and Bella i agree can surpass matt because thet both have a wide variety of roles. Matt needs to be given different roles to play. If she was given different roles, i have no doubt she would nail them! kim, yaya, and preem may be growing but they dont come close to matt in my opinion
I used to think that too about how she plays her roles differently and thats what i kept telling myself but it's still the same type of roles. I wish she would take something completely different and challenging. I enjoyed all of her lakorns because it's similar type of roles, genre might be different but still very similar character. She hasnt carried a lakorn, FLF should have been that lakorn but ugh, still disappointed about that one. Thats only to me though, only what I think :). As for Taew, I didn't like Nakee either but her performance in there was gold. The lakorn I like her most in was SJ and yes I agree that she needs to run far away from period for a while. Yaya still has a lot of improvements and has far to go but she's improving, not stagnant and she's been given opportunity to branch out to other types of roles. Same goes for Preem which is why they are on my list.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Kim was horrible in BH and overacted in Raeng Pradtana. That eyebrow rising and upper lip twitching she keeps on doing whenever she wants to project strong intensity is not working for her plus her voice projection does not help at all. Bella acting skills does not impress me as well. I agree she and Kim are on the same level (her acting during the modern part of BPS was the epitome of charicature...)

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Matt in Fah Krajang Dao and FLF and KRGR or KB are totally different persons for example. The strength of Matt is Nobody can act crazy funny one scene to suddendly switch to the serious girl that can shake you with fear and charisma the next one. She is very capable of subtlety as well like her scene when she was searching for her lost nephew. That worry and fear she showed while trying to hide it cause of their conflictual relationship and her somewhat stoic character or some of her breaking scenes in her latest lakorn with Andrew. I counted 2 scenes : when she tricked her friends into the pool and acted all fun and crazy and next second she can't hold it and start crying or her reaction when she lost her grandma others would have gone boonza. Her weakness is she is not ambitious as an actress and it feels on the lakorns she picks. She just goes with the flow. This girl is crazy and having great fun without caring too much in her field this is my peeve.

Taew in my opinion I can see why people think she is great as an actress (which is not the case with the likes of Kim or Bella) but imo she ok just I get bored of her very easily. People say she looks like Aff but Aff had such a classy vibe even with her not so great acting skills she could substain my attention but with Taew I lose it very fast.

Last edited:

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Kimmy was one of my favorite, my first Lakorn was Punyachon Kon Krua she made fall in love with her so I watched all her previous lakorns but that changes when she was in Anne next Lakorn her roles was obnoxious and couldn’t stand her acting was bland and dropped her level she is amazing actress but after she typecast and stuck in hi so girl roles when she couldn’t handle it and wasn’t just right for her acting and physically, I just hated her character it was like she was the nang rai, I hope Kimmy stay away from those characters and Anne production, Kimmy suit for more mature role like princess or lawyer or doctor or sexy spy or cute romance these she can ace it make it her own after all I miss her I want her in these roles. because after her Lakorn with both James I felt her level dropped I hoped with her next Lakorn she can show her talent again and shine once again. But this all my opinion I hope no one feel offended.
You know I am gonna have to agree. I stopped watching Kim for a while now due to lack of interest. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who felt this way. I liked her in Thara Himalaya, which was her first Lakota but I felt like she should have stuck to something like that instead of playing these hi-so roles.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have you seen the lakorn with Rome and Donut in the first generation where Rome's mom was a big B and the secind generation was Peun, Apo, and Chippy? Peun was the son of Donut and Rome who was raised by the grandmother. Apo was the son of Donut and Mos who got together after Rome died. Well the brothers end up liking the same girl, Chippy. Well if you have, this one is connected to that lakorn. Bella's mother in law is the sister of Donut' s mother inlaw.
Oh.....that's why both mom's are B's. Haha.

That lakorn was pretty popular cus of the mother in law. She's like every girl's nightmare lol
Here's the ost and teaser
I wanted to watch it back when it aired, but never got around it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. I'm glad you put your biasness aside. That's what a lot of fans tend not to do. For me at Ch3 it's Taew first and foremost, Matt second and then Bella when it comes to acting. When it comes to favoritism it's Matt then Bella, no Taew Haha.

As for Kim. I've already said what I feel about her so. I'll just let it be. Haha.

Haha. Matt's popularity in here has grown. I came into AF when mostly everyone was a Yaya/Kim fan.

xodxo

Haha. I'm glad you put your biasness aside. That's what a lot of fans tend not to do. For me at Ch3 it's Taew first and foremost, Matt second and then Bella when it comes to acting. When it comes to favoritism it's Matt then Bella, no Taew Haha.
Haha. Lol :p I like watching stronger actresses cuz their acting is more entertaining but when it comes to those I religiously follow on social media, ehem they’re different lol :p I naturally like people I’m more easily drawn to, eg Prang, Namtarn, Mew, Mint ~~ softer looking n’eks LOL if that make sense. However, I can easily watch very good acting people and be blown away too. Lol

As for Kim. I've already said what I feel about her so. I'll just let it be. Haha.
Oh~| what did you say about her??? Hahahahaha :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Lol :p I like watching stronger actresses cuz their acting is more entertaining but when it comes to those I religiously follow on social media, ehem they’re different lol :p I naturally like people I’m more easily drawn to, eg Prang, Namtarn, Mew, Mint ~~ softer looking n’eks LOL if that make sense. However, I can easily watch very good acting people and be blown away too. Lol

Oh~| what did you say about her??? Hahahahaha :p
You wanna know?? Haha. Sure. I think she's a good actress, but I wouldn't put her up there with Bella. Her acting is unnatural to me especially her body language. . . like Pope. Hahha. If only they can work on their awkwardness. Anne says Kim is her during her younger years. Uh. No Anne. Don't undermind your younger years.

xodxo

You wanna know?? Haha. Sure. I think she's a good actress, but I wouldn't put her up there with Bella. Her acting is unnatural to me especially her body language. . . like Pope. Hahha. If only they can work on their awkwardness. Anne says Kim is her during her younger years. Uh. No Anne. Don't undermind your younger years.
Hm? I see hahahha :) I probably don’t see the awkwardness you’re saying 555 but for me it’s moreso about her masculinity... if she wasn’t so masculine, maybe she wouldn’t look so odd, but her acting to me is on point! Maybe she’ll need to really act along side older actors, to better match her.

Bella isn’t necessarily young either but she’s small built, so I have yet to see her with Mario, Nadech, Jma for chemistry testing haha :p