❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Yay the online views keep going up every week! The tv channel views go up and down but at least it is consistently in the 3's. So much happened in EP 14 but EP 13 was very cute! I'm so sad it's almost over! I wish it was longer and had more eps.

1662135486010.png
1662135540101.png

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Only 3 eps left now!! But wow ep 13 :love::risas3: and 14 though :sad6::crybaby2:
Also what will happen to Nate?? I predict he'll possibly play a bigger role coming up...

Ep 13

App: https://s.ch3plus.com/v/172482

Blooper:

Ep 14

App: https://s.ch3plus.com/v/172604

Blooper:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Oh and Ya's chemistry is on fire but tbh I don't quite like the story after the seven yrs separation. They're taking too long to solve the issues and misunderstanding between the leads. I have a feeling they're going to just give us a 10 minute happy ending only and I hate that. Also, There's too much screen time for the second couple in which I could careless for them. They annoy me especially Lita. Hopefully Ya and Oh will have another lakorn together in the future bc they really do have great chemistry together. Oh BTW, their little dance on 3zaap was so cute!

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Wow well episode 16 had some very unexpected turn of events... just hoping the ending is happy lol

Hope it reaches the highest ratings in the last ep!!
September 14th at 8:30 PM Thailand time :)

Ep 15 had 1.1 million online views per CH3!

1662702528289.png
1662704370731.png
1662704252469.png

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Ep 15

App

Blooper

Ep 16

App

Blooper

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Just curious is it normal for bad romeo for the live tv rating?until ep 16 it isn't reach 4 digit while online viewers manage to get almost 500K per episode.Despite huge popularity and massive hit in Netflix why Thailand viewers don't choose to watch through live.Even rerun drama ch7 manage to get 4 rating easily.Thank you.

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Just curious is it normal for bad romeo for the live tv rating?until ep 16 it isn't reach 4 digit while online viewers manage to get almost 500K per episode.Despite huge popularity and massive hit in Netflix why Thailand viewers don't choose to watch through live.Even rerun drama ch7 manage to get 4 rating easily.Thank you.
The TV rating for Bad Romeo is actually doing better than most dramas aired this year within CH3. Only place where they could do better is in the rural areas. It's low which brings the average way lower since more than half of the population lives in rural places. In Bangkok, ratings are really good. As for CH7, they seem to do really well in rural areas so that's probably why they get higher TV ratings. CH3 ratings have pretty much been historically lower than CH7. Also, the trend of watching shows seems to move towards online viewing the past couple of years, which is probably why they launched the live streaming platform CH3Plus for free. That's good for me since I'm in the US but can still support the live streaming lol. :)

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Everyone, please watch the last episode of Bad Romeo live if you can! 8:30 PM Thailand Time :icon12:
1:30 PM UTC
6:30 AM PST
8:30 AM CST
9:30 AM EST

- CH3 Plus (ดูทีวีออนไลน์ ดูทีวีออนไลน์ช่อง3 ดูสดและย้อนหลังฟรีในแอปเดียว (ch3plus.com) )

- TrueID ( ดูทีวีออนไลน์ช่อง 3HD ดูฟรี ที่นี่ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง (trueid.net) )

- Press 33 (tv in Thailand)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Can I just say I'm so satisfied with the ending! It wasn't a 5-10 minute happy ending. It's one of the best ending and I love their kisses towards the end. It felt so natural. Gosh their chemistry is out of this world!