❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Screenshot_20220802-201412_Instagram~2.jpg

Ratings have gone up each week across the live platforms!

Don't miss this week's ep 5 and 6 live on Wednesday and Thursday respectively at 8:30 PM thailand time. Watch on ch3 plus website or app. :)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
View attachment 40180

Ratings have gone up each week across the live platforms!

Don't miss this week's ep 5 and 6 live on Wednesday and Thursday respectively at 8:30 PM thailand time. Watch on ch3 plus website or app. :)

Glad the ratings are going up bc it's really good.

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Omg Ep 5 was so cute! Mario and Yaya have such great chemistry! :icon12:

App link:

Web link:

Bloopers:

Yaya said on IG that it was her favorite episode!
http://instagr.am/p/Cgx_dLKpH5D/ Screenshot_20220803-160834_Instagram~2.jpg Screenshot_20220803-160851_Instagram~2.jpg

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Omg Ep 5 was so cute! Mario and Yaya have such great chemistry! :icon12:

App link:

Web link:

Bloopers:

Yaya said on IG that it was her favorite episode!
http://instagr.am/p/Cgx_dLKpH5D/ View attachment 40182 View attachment 40181
The scenery with these two lovely couple makes these pictures look so beautiful.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Today's episode is full of heartbreaking and tear jerking scenes. I just want to applaud Mario and Yaya for such beautiful heartfelt roles. GAHHHH It's like I don't know who to be mad at. I don't blame Kla or Kim as it's all her dad's doing!!!! We lost the baby :crybaby2:I knew it that she wouldn't write that mean letter lol I was about to trip out but damnnn our two heroines are in so much pain. I cried with them because it was just too much. :sad6:

Bring on the stubborn and hot-headed Carl Raman next week!!:naughty2: heheh

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Today's episode is full of heartbreaking and tear jerking scenes. I just want to applaud Mario and Yaya for such beautiful heartfelt roles. GAHHHH It's like I don't know who to be mad at. I don't blame Kla or Kim as it's all her dad's doing!!!! We lost the baby :crybaby2:I knew it that she wouldn't write that mean letter lol I was about to trip out but damnnn our two heroines are in so much pain. I cried with them because it was just too much. :sad6:

Bring on the stubborn and hot-headed Carl Raman next week!!:naughty2: heheh
Funny how I thought they would name Mario's new character's name Romeo instead of Carl bc of the title.
I still haven't watched ep.5 yet bc I wanted both episodes to come out so I have more to watch but will definitely be watching tonight. This is the only lakorn where I'm following week to week. I don't remember the last time I really enjoyed any lakorn. Actually I haven't really watched any lakorn fully in years.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Ep.5 was full of sweetness. They were just soo cute together but dang ep.6 was full of sad scenes. Gosh my heart ache so much for them. Can't wait for ep.7!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGG OMGG YALLLLL!!! Today's episode is full of angst, tension, and sexiness!! :naughty2::clap:heheh I just love this new Kla so much gahhh he is so bold and daring. I actually don't feel bad for SaiKim especially since she lived in luxury all this time while our man suffered from attempted suicide. :crybaby2: I love this revenge role that Mario is pulling off.:worship2: Something totally different from him hahah no wonder he kept mentioning how he would rather do rom-com bc drama is a lot where he has to take in too. I hope we get this bickering competition for a little longer before we start seeing them fall for each other again. :fighting12:I need some slapandkiss:kidnap: hehehe Today's episode got me on my seat the whole time. I cannot wait for tomorrow!!

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
What day do they normally post the ratings?
Can you please give me the link to the website that post their ratings?
Ep.5 was the best episode for me bc of their sweet scenes together. Kinda surprised that the rating was lower than ep.4 but glad ep.6 went up again.
Stats are normally posted within 24 hours of airing
Klink | กลิ๊ง (@_k.l.i.n.k_) • Instagram photos and videos

I was watching EP 7 live on the CH 3 Plus app today and there were over 250K viewers! :thumbup:

1660186195784.png

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Also Ch3 channel's IG posts the ratings too, more depth but it can be hard to find the right posts as they post a lot.

It's a holiday in Thailand (Queen Mother's birthday) so ratings for ep 8 will be released on Monday.

Ep 7
1660273972303.png

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
3rd OST MV

This one is sung by Marina Balenciaga (Margie's sister) and features Mario!

Loved this week's episodes! It was very hot and the storyline is interesting. Mario is so handsome and Yaya is so gorgeous! :love:

Ep 7

App

Ep 7 Bloopers

Ep 8

App

Ep 8 Bloopers

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or did some of the scenes get cut? I thought I didn't get to see the part where SaiKim and GaoKla did the Titanic scene and also the scene where Saikim was seen with a basket of flowers on a bike and she playfully hits GlaoKla on his head. I know I saw him teaching her how to ride the bike but not the part of her hitting him on his head.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
3rd OST MV

This one is sung by Marina Balenciaga (Margie's sister) and features Mario!

Loved this week's episodes! It was very hot and the storyline is interesting. Mario is so handsome and Yaya is so gorgeous! :love:

Ep 7

App

Ep 7 Bloopers

Ep 8

App

Ep 8 Bloopers
Thank you. I don't think I've heard Mario sing before. His voice is actually not bad. From this new MV, I don't think I see alot of new scenes of our leads. Hopefully they will surprise us with lots of hot and romantic scenes.