❤️[CH3]FakFah kiri Dao (Puajinjong) : Pon nawatch / Sarin inpitar / Namwhan Phulita

rae

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is a hot mess lol. It’s like all over the place
It is!! The pacing really sucks, and as someone who has a high tolerance for trainwrecks, I have to say this one isn't even entertaining. I can't even enjoy any of the couple scenes because Darika has zero chemistry with both Sky and Kiri. :risas3:

I'm shocked by the end product of this production company because I really loved Kehard See Daeng with Andrew and Mint N. I wonder what happened because this is a very startling decline in quality.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It is!! The pacing really sucks, and as someone who has a high tolerance for trainwrecks, I have to say this one isn't even entertaining. I can't even enjoy any of the couple scenes because Darika has zero chemistry with both Sky and Kiri. :risas3:

I'm shocked by the end product of this production company because I really loved Kehard See Daeng with Andrew and Mint N. I wonder what happened because this is a very startling decline in quality.
Sky and Kiri have better scenes together than Darika with Sky or Kiri lol.

rae

sarNie Adult
Only read the short recaps on weibo, but apparently Sky finds his mom, but she won't have him because Chatchai threatened her not to or else suffer the consequences. So now it's going to be the same for Sky just like back then he was with Darika, when he fights with Kiri, mom will stand by Kiri's side, no questions asked. :facepalm:

rae

sarNie Adult
So Darika finds out from Kiri that Sky is in a gang the next ep and so she's gonna marry Kiri. She's gonna even kiss Kiri right in front of Sky. So why's she so mad? Is she angry about Sky being a gang member, because then why marry Kiri, who is a member of another gang? Is she angry about not being told the truth, but how does getting married to Kiri solve anything?This feels like a funny turn of events, considering that she just declared to Sky in the previous ep that she would never ever let go of his hand no matter what. :risas3:

Edit: Poor Kiri! He's gonna get dumped at the altar and find out about his real dad in the next ep. Mom thinks that he and Darika are half siblings so she goes to stop the wedding.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So Darika finds out from Kiri that Sky is in a gang the next ep and so she's gonna marry Kiri. She's gonna even kiss Kiri right in front of Sky. So why's she so mad? Is she angry about Sky being a gang member, because then why marry Kiri, who is a member of another gang? Is she angry about not being told the truth, but how does getting married to Kiri solve anything?This feels like a funny turn of events, considering that she just declared to Sky in the previous ep that she would never ever let go of his hand no matter what. :risas3:

Edit: Poor Kiri! He's gonna get dumped at the altar and find out about his real dad in the next ep. Mom thinks that he and Darika are half siblings so she goes to stop the wedding.
Does he know Sky is his brother yet or no?

rae

sarNie Adult
Does he know Sky is his brother yet or no?
I don't think he knows yet, but I'm not 100% sure because I am two weeks behind on the eps. But Sky treats him differently after finding out though, he even offers to leave Darika if Kiri is willing to stop getting involved with the step-dad's dirty business.
~

This show has took a really weird turn, so Darika is lying to Kiri for some reason, giving him hope "out of kindness", and pretending to like him romantically and doing all these lovey-dovey stuff. He overhears her admit this much to Sky but is totally willing to turn a blind eye and act ignorant about it. They almost kiss in this ep but mom stops them. Mom doesn't know that Darika is only the step-child and is already worrying that Kiri is in love with his half sister. I guess that explains why she goes to stop the wedding.

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure what happened this ep because the recaps I usually read on weibo did super short updates this week. I think everyone's super mad at the developments and at Darika.

So Darika dumps Sky this ep because she finds out about him being in a gang. She decides to get back with Kiri. Mom tries to dissuade him by saying that if Darika truly loved him, she wouldn't be making him beg and grovel like this. Darika's mom is finished with the stepfather, and somehow both moms agree with the wedding. :confused12:

Seriously though, poor Whan, this is an awful character to portray. Apparently there's a lot of criticism on twitter too, because yeah, she's terrible. She just bails on Sky and Kiri when things get difficult and jumps into another person's arms to run away from the problem. Yikes.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Tong Ek rerun
So they are just going to rerun Thong Ek for five days? Man :/ I would think Ch3 had some lakorns already done filming or stocked lakorns they never aired...

CPY

GotomySin
So they are just going to rerun Thong Ek for five days? Man :/ I would think Ch3 had some lakorns already done filming or stocked lakorns they never aired...
Yes. I am so mad and I heard there are at least 11 stock lakorns and some finished new lakorns. But they just did reruns even for evening slot. I can't understand what is their strategy. Ch7 did reruns because they don't have much stock/new finished lakorns.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes. I am so mad and I heard there are at least 11 stock lakorns and some finished new lakorns. But they just did reruns even for evening slot. I can't understand what is their strategy. Ch7 did reruns because they don't have much stock/new finished lakorns.
Right! I understand Ch7 because they really don’t finish filming until last minute! Ch3 finishes lots of their lakorns way before they air. Maybe Ch3 wants to promote them more like talk shows and stuff so that could be why? They can’t really go to shows to promote it like 3zaap and stuff. That seriously sucks though!!!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m on Ep. 3 and I can no longer watch it. I thought I’d give it one more episode, but I just can’t. I really like Pon too, but this lakorn is a msss.

CPY

GotomySin
Right! I understand Ch7 because they really don’t finish filming until last minute! Ch3 finishes lots of their lakorns way before they air. Maybe Ch3 wants to promote them more like talk shows and stuff so that could be why? They can’t really go to shows to promote it like 3zaap and stuff. That seriously sucks though!!!
Nope some even went to other channels eg Chap Vorakon, Grace Patista.

rae

sarNie Adult
Um, I read the recaps today and I still don't understand what's going on.

In the midst of all this confusion, all I know is somehow stepdad is making Darika and Kiri really get married. Sky kidnaps Kiri and fake kills him, but everyone thinks he did it for real. Kiri may or may not have accidentally murdered one of his ex coworker from the restaurant.

This show is ridiculous, its honestly beyond bad.