❤️[CH3]FakFah kiri Dao (Puajinjong) : Pon nawatch / Sarin inpitar / Namwhan Phulita

rae

sarNie Adult
Okay, I'm already excited for this! I thought the styling was a bit meh in pics, but it looks soooo much better in motion. :thumbup:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Pon. I’m not too sold on the nek though. She is older than him by three years that’s why she looks older but also it doesn’t help Pon has a baby face lol.

I’m debating if I’m going to watch this or not. It has good older generation actresses and actors but this production isn’t good lol.

I’m going to wait to see what others say and then decide if I’ll watch it or not.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I've just finished ep one. This lakorn is actually very watchable. If you're interested already you might not be disappointed. I was actually waiting for it to be a hot mess coz the trailer looks wild like what's the crow doing cage wrestling lol. I'll start with the bad first, the wardrobe... This production they typically like to create their own wardrobe... like they like to add a fantasy element to their lakorns through the wardrobe however NO WHERE near as bad as Kai Varayuth's nasty vision lol. But some of the wardrobe for the non-Thais look weird and the guyliner lol They make Pon look like a Luktoong singer in here lol. I don't know if Pon's side of the family is Indian or Tibetan... I might have missed some details so I might re-watch it but they're not Thai that's why Nok C's characer has a problem with Thai women. Kinda predictable plot, In and Pon might be half siblings separated after their parents separated and will fall for the same girl. Pon and Whan have natural chemistry together. They play off well but do I jin them not really lol I just mean in a sense that both don't come off awkward acting wise together or with other characters. I'm not invested in them individually same with In. I might watch their stuff but I won't watch soley coz they're in it. In, he's playing another poor under dog role, weird coz you would think they'd give him khun noo roles lol but you know what, he does a good job of looking pitiful LOL And he's doing a better job here than his first lakorn so that's good development for him as a newbie. The other annoying thing is this production, they like poetic dialogue or angle to their lakorn. It's just too corny... like the stuff about stars and they added a lot of it already in just episode one. Whan she is fine. She shine more in Thong Aek than in here. Her acting is actually better when she acts with Johnny than the younger actors, her voice is better managed. The vets are very good in here. The Noks and Johnny... Pin no but she was never really good lol Johnny is good in here but he's the pervy and dangerous step dad always trying to rape Whan's character ... she needs to tell her mom or leave that house! Johnny bringing back his old slap kiss days vibe in here lol.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I've just finished ep one. This lakorn is actually very watchable. If you're interested already you might not be disappointed. I was actually waiting for it to be a hot mess coz the trailer looks wild like what's the crow doing cage wrestling lol. I'll start with the bad first, the wardrobe... This production they typically like to create their own wardrobe... like they like to add a fantasy element to their lakorns through the wardrobe however NO WHERE near as bad as Kai Varayuth's nasty vision lol. But some of the wardrobe for the non-Thais look weird and the guyliner lol They make Pon look like a Luktoong singer in here lol. I don't know if Pon's side of the family is Indian or Tibetan... I might have missed some details so I might re-watch it but they're not Thai that's why Nok C's characer has a problem with Thai women. Kinda predictable plot, In and Pon might be half siblings separated after their parents separated and will fall for the same girl. Pon and Whan have natural chemistry together. They play off well but do I jin them not really lol I just mean in a sense that both don't come off awkward acting wise together or with other characters. I'm not invested in them individually same with In. I might watch their stuff but I won't watch soley coz they're in it. In, he's playing another poor under dog role, weird coz you would think they'd give him khun noo roles lol but you know what, he does a good job of looking pitiful LOL And he's doing a better job here than his first lakorn so that's good development for him as a newbie. The other annoying thing is this production, they like poetic dialogue or angle to their lakorn. It's just too corny... like the stuff about stars and they added a lot of it already in just episode one. Whan she is fine. She shine more in Thong Aek than in here. Her acting is actually better when she acts with Johnny than the younger actors, her voice is better managed. The vets are very good in here. The Noks and Johnny... Pin no but she was never really good lol Johnny is good in here but he's the pervy and dangerous step dad always trying to rape Whan's character ... she needs to tell her mom or leave that house! Johnny bringing back his old slap kiss days vibe in here lol.
Thanks for the feedback! I will give it a try and come back with my thoughts lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
i thought the nang'ek was Mew. LOL. Didn't know it was a different girl. I'll have to wait until it end to see who she ends up with. LOL. Really like Pon. hehe.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/B8K1OSODTiU/
Okay I’m just assuming but today it showed a scene where Nok C. had his gun ready to shoot someone in the bathroom who he assumed his wife was cheating on him with. I saw a teaser and it showed when Nok C. was on the wall with a gun and Johnny was on the other side with just a robe. Also, I saw in the teaser Johnny telling Kiri to kill Sky. It makes me wonder if maybe that’s who Peks mom was cheating on her husband with? Idk here’s the teaser. I’m just assuming lol.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kiri turns evil because honestly only one of them can end up with the nek and it’s going to be Pon. I feel like Kiri will probably die in the end. I’m just thinking bout love triangle lakorns like Mark, Nadech, and Mints debut lakorn. It just never ends well. And the fact that they are brothers makes it worst.

I feel bad for In’s character the most in here. He has a really rough life and Pon’s character is so rude in here lol but he’s cute.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
Wow, I just watched the first ep with subs (thank you Neko!) and it was just so much better now that I understand what's going on. At first, when the trailers and the osts came out, I thought Darika was shady with her relationships between both Sky and Kiri. But with the subs, she seems normal, she's getting to know Sky because he's offering help on her dream restaurant, she's actually pretty reasonable with him. But yeah, the lines that he feeds her are so corny that I burst out laughing. :risas3:

Also, I think that Sky and Kiri are half-brothers, because I think in one of the trailers, Kiri refers to Johnny's character as dad. But I am not sure if I dreamed that up or something. :confused12:

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm in the middle of ep 3, and wow, I take back what I said about Darika being reasonable and normal - she has a nasty side to her. The show tries to portray her as not your typical rich girl, where she's not content to sit around and spend her family's money, she calls Sky a rich brat and show-off when he orders a whole page of the menu, but she really isn't what she thinks of herself. I mean, she works, but she also has big dreams, she's never managed a restaurant, but already promises her mom that it's going to be a top 10 restaurant and asks for land and money. She throws a cake at her friend's face and takes it out on him when she's angry. She calls Sky and Kiri her bff4ever yet we see how she treats Sky. Darika is not very likable and she would match wonderfully with Sky because he's not very nice either. I feel so much pity for Kiri, what a lousy life he lives, just so much people giving him crap.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I just watched the first ep with subs (thank you Neko!) and it was just so much better now that I understand what's going on. At first, when the trailers and the osts came out, I thought Darika was shady with her relationships between both Sky and Kiri. But with the subs, she seems normal, she's getting to know Sky because he's offering help on her dream restaurant, she's actually pretty reasonable with him. But yeah, the lines that he feeds her are so corny that I burst out laughing. :risas3:

Also, I think that Sky and Kiri are half-brothers, because I think in one of the trailers, Kiri refers to Johnny's character as dad. But I am not sure if I dreamed that up or something. :confused12:
I think Johnny might be his dad too because in the episode it showed Nok with a gun and then Johnny has a robe on in the shower. That was the part he came with the gun on his wife. But then again I think he actually is Nok’s C son but she might have started cheating afterwards. The only reason I think that is because I saw some photos and it shows the four as a family photo and the picture was when Kiri and Sky were both grown. Idk, I’m trying to find spoilers to find out lol.

rae

sarNie Adult
I think Johnny might be his dad too because in the episode it showed Nok with a gun and then Johnny has a robe on in the shower. That was the part he came with the gun on his wife. But then again I think he actually is Nok’s C son but she might have started cheating afterwards. The only reason I think that is because I saw some photos and it shows the four as a family photo and the picture was when Kiri and Sky were both grown. Idk, I’m trying to find spoilers to find out lol.
But if Kiri is Nok C's son, then why didn't he take Kiri away as well? He must have had some concrete proof if he was gonna leave Kiri behind and just take Sky with him. Although if Kiri does turn out to be Johnny's son, then it's gonna be awkward since Johnny is supposedly in love/lust with Darika and tried to get with her already numerous times. o_O

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
But if Kiri is Nok C's son, then why didn't he take Kiri away as well? He must have had some concrete proof if he was gonna leave Kiri behind and just take Sky with him. Although if Kiri does turn out to be Johnny's son, then it's gonna be awkward since Johnny is supposedly in love/lust with Darika and tried to get with her already numerous times. o_O
That’s true. I guess we have to wait and see. It’s weird cause Kiri isn’t even the main pek but his name is in this lakorns title haha. I mean Sky does mean Fah too so his name is kinda in the title but he doesn’t go by Fah lol.

• Haha
Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
I watched some of the fin clips for this ep, and a few of them are just Johnny's character trying to assault Darika. This will continue in the next ep, judging by the preview. At least Sky knows what's going on and protecting her, so that she's not all alone.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really think Pon could be one of Ch3’s top pek in the future. I’m calling it now lol. I just can see it already. He’s not bad for a newbie and he’s very attractive. He still is super young so I’m going to give him some time.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
The script makes Darika very shady and unlikable. In ep 5, when Sky asks if she'll follow him if he goes home today, she says yes, and that she'll follow him anywhere. She knows that he's helping her not only with her mom, but also her restaurant, and he saves her numerous times from her stepfather. Yet, she freaks out at him when he brings in a professional chef to help the restaurant, and when told to pacify him, she simply says I'm not good at pacifying other people. She's also holding hands while bike riding with Kiri. Like... what is this?? It sure feels like she's flirting with them both, and it's extra icky because these two are at the very least, half brothers. Also, she has this hot and cold attitude with Sky, like she can be super nice and sweet with him, and then she'll be rude and dismissive. Regardless of how Sky treats Kiri, Sky has been nothing but nice to her. Darika is very messy when dealing with relationships, especially when she knows that both Sky and Kiri harbors feelings for her!