❤️[Ch.One31] Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (Change2561) : Push Puttichai / Bifern Pimchanok/ Sam Yuranant

chowderina

sarNie Egg
So addicted to this drama o_O I love their acting..but i am finding difficult to watch the episodes in english..please tell me some sites with subtitle:angel10:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/Bz-6yTplKZH/ Omg this lakorn is crazy! Isn’t Sam her dad in this lakorn? So twisted and unique! Ch3 really needs to step their game up.
This kinda reminds me of an arc in a Filipino drama "Asawa Ko, Karibal Ko" (My Spouse, My Rival). The transgendered woman was also an object of lust by her dad (and of course the dad doesn't know that she's her daughter).

Anyway, I was in Bangkok last week and it felt quite surreal to actually watch these dramas (mostly One31, with some GMM25 ones too) in the hostel where we stayed.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nielsen TV ratings (from @yoyo_zadongyo's IG page / @noomayadrama's Twitter page)

6/10 - 1.5
6/17 - 1.9
6/18 - 2.0
6/24 - 2.0
6/25 - 2.0

7/1 - 2.3
7/2 - 2.6
7/8 - 2.4
7/9 - 2.5

7/15 - 2.3
7/16 - 2.5
7/22 - 2.0

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
As I am getting caught up to the rest of you gals:

1) I've noticed that the Sam (the dad) is at least trying to help his annoying ass sister, Tangmo,
to understand that her marriage will fall apart if she doesn't change her attitude when comes to
certain things, it'll never be the way how she wants it. He's pretty intelligent with giving advises that
he couldn't take. But, I do feel bad that he became a bad dad because all he ever wanted was a son
for who he can understand and teach how to live life the way how he imagined it to but he couldn't
because his son wanted to be someone else that the dad despise. The struggles is real.

2) Wow, Baifern's characters is amazing in here. I love that she's not totally strong and she also shows that
she has a lot of traumatic emotions and that it caused her to be emotionally and mentally unstable and yet
she's trying and learning to live life but because she built up so much anger in her that she wants revenge,
which is risky and be very disturbing. It's amazing how there are people out there who do struggle with understanding
their bodies as they change their gender and it effects them emotionally and mentally as well. She is portraying that
very well that she definitely needs be applaud for it.

3) I'll always be annoyed with Tangmo and her acting so next up, Gypsy. I realized how annoyed I am with her in this series.
Like gosh girl, I also want to just slap you too. It's amazing that there are people like her in the industry who can't keep to themselves and stfu. :risas3:

4) Push and Baifern are adorable together. But most of all Baifern with the doctor though. :love: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:
He has been so far one of my favorite character who's at least calm and caring enough to be patient with her ups and down personality
because he knows about her case. He is willing to give her advice and push her yet question her to question herself about her life choices.
She needs more of that honestly and with him being there I hope to see her grow to understand the wrong and right that she's doing
to herself and others around her. (Trying to remember that for god sake she's only 22 here so she's just a teen too, Puberty!)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She used to look like the nice mixture of Aum Patcharapa and Noon. She went TS on her face... :-(
Mo doesn’t know when to stop with the PS. I think she had PS when she started but it was minimal.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mo started to be addicted to PS right after her accident because she had to get alot of stuff done because of it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh she got into a car accident?
Yes a really bad one about 10 or so years ago. I forgot if her car flipped or not but it was totalled and it messed up her face and teeth bad. I want to say she got her nose, chin, teeth, and cheeks reconstructed but not 100% sure.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes a really bad one about 10 or so years ago. I forgot if her car flipped or not but it was totalled and it messed up her face and teeth bad. I want to say she got her nose, chin, teeth, and cheeks reconstructed but not 100% sure.
Oh I see. Now I feel bad for saying she got too much PS done. She didn’t look this bad a few years ago.