❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Stumbled on the opening ceremony of this lakorn. I have never seen an opening ceremony where the actor avoid talking to the actress. He barely turn her way...it was strange to watch. Perhaps they don't know reach other before this lakorn but still see him barely acknowledge her....yikes :)

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Stumbled on the opening ceremony of this lakorn. I have never seen an opening ceremony where the actor avoid talking to the actress. He barely turn her way...it was strange to watch. Perhaps they don't know reach other before this lakorn but still see him barely acknowledge her....yikes :)
I think both are newbies. That's why.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Am i the only one who like this version more than Kwan and Oil version? And Kwan and Oil ver has been my all time favorite lakorn. I've been re-watching for countless times already. I remember all those dialogues perfectly. LOL...but this new version has won me over. I never miss a single ep since the airing. I feel the love progress between the two is much better executed than the previous version. By this time, you can clearly see they love each other. Why are u all saying she is so aggressive that she can fight him during the R*ape scene?:facepalm: It showed that no matter how strong she is, the guy's strength still overpower her. This is what happen in real life. That's what i hate being a girl. Anyway in fact i think that scene was done well and believable. And even the morning scene after the r*ape was done nicely too. U can see how sorry he was and how angry she got. Kwan and Oil version was alright but the new version gave me a strong impact.

No wonder the rating is high (#1 in all area even in Bangkok), youtube views are a lot too, live streaming view is much higher than prime time lakorns too.
I also like this version. I do not know if I could say that I prefer this one. But untill now I think this version is good....

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Today's ep was very good! Over 20k tuned in live! Wow! Pinkploy looks really pretty in her girly outfits! She has that model body! Whatever she wears! She rocks it! Tomboy or feminine! I can't wait for her to get back at pa'ek!!!!

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Today's ep was very good! Over 20k turned in live! Wow! Pinkploy looks really pretty in her girly outfits! She has that model body! Whatever she wears! She rocks it! Tomboy or feminine! I can't wait for her to get back at pa'ek!!!!
Yeah indeed. I got so emotional. :crybaby2:The rating of last night (ep 22) rose to 7.1. Congrats to the cast, they deserve the high rating despite those flaws here and there (blame the production house :nut:). By the way, Pinkploy is a model...That's why she rocks those outfits.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Today's ep was very good! Over 20k turned in live! Wow! Pinkploy looks really pretty in her girly outfits! She has that model body! Whatever she wears! She rocks it! Tomboy or feminine! I can't wait for her to get back at pa'ek!!!!
Also the rating was so high. I think it's 7 with something. I'm glad because I'm enjoying thia lakorn. Also Pinkploy is so pretty ❤❤.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
What I like about this version , they are showing more scenes of them falling in love , and showing more of her pregnancy symptoms, interactions some small subtle sweetness! + on that ! The acting is okay. They are newbies first leading roll so giving them a break ❤ Just going to enjoy this storyline. I’m over th acting ‍♀ Can’t wait for more! Seems like there’s going to be extra scenes at the end showing small snippets of their life two babies 1 daughter and 1 son! How exciting

CONGRATS TO THE CAST ON HIGH RATINGS ❤❤❤ Fighting!

Attachments

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
[/QUOTE]
But that's no excuse to act like the other person doesn't exist. He seemed very friendly with other people just with her he acts weird toward. She's constantly smiling and outgoing and there are times she looks at him and he basically ignores her. Kind of feel bad for her.
I agree with you. I do not understand his behaviour, but maybe he was just shy. I don´t know....

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Guys, don´t you think this n'aek reminds a little the n'aek of Khum mae suam roy? I even think the actresses looksthe same hmm.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
What I like about this version , they are showing more scenes of them falling in love , and showing more of her pregnancy symptoms, interactions some small subtle sweetness! + on that ! The acting is okay. They are newbies first leading roll so giving them a break ❤ Just going to enjoy this storyline. I’m over th acting ‍♀ Can’t wait for more! Seems like there’s going to be extra scenes at the end showing small snippets of their life two babies 1 daughter and 1 son! How exciting

CONGRATS TO THE CAST ON HIGH RATINGS ❤❤❤ Fighting!
Oh wow.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, the lady monk is their aunt. It's based on the novel but they didn't emphasise it in the lakorn
Okay, I thought so. In some scenes, they addressed her as aunt. But in the synopsis on MDL, it said that the nun is Nit's mother. I guess that's where the confusion comes from.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Woah...this one is ending today. So quick! I'm glad this lakorn is doing so well. The rating peaked at 7.9. The view on Bugaboo TV is around 16 millions now. The short clips they uploaded to youtube channel got around 100 million views already and still counting. This lakorn and the couple has gathered quite a buzz and fanbase. :aaaaa: Can't wait for the ending. It's gonna be so cute