❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Woah...this one is ending today. So quick! I'm glad this lakorn is doing so well. The rating peaked at 7.9. The view on Bugaboo TV is around 16 millions now. The short clips they uploaded to youtube channel got around 100 million views already and still counting. This lakorn and the couple has gathered quite a buzz and fanbase. :aaaaa: Can't wait for the ending. It's gonna be so cute
Pinkploy also gained more followers in IG. She had around 16k but now she have 45k! :).

I'm happy that this lakorn is doing good. I'm enjoying this so much. I love Nit's character. She's strong but also she can be fragile and sweet. I love her too much haha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Pinkploy also gained more followers in IG. She had around 16k but now she have 45k! :).

I'm happy that this lakorn is doing good. I'm enjoying this so much. I love Nit's character. She's strong but also she can be fragile and sweet. I love her too much haha.
Hahah...exactly. I'm falling for Pinkploy and Ko so hard. They have so much chemistry together. The final episode today made my heart swell. They are just so so cute without trying hard and very natural. It's an upgrade from Kwan and Oil version in my opinion. People should give this lakorn a chance. There is no rush, not much dragging. The pace is just alright. Nit and Pawee's character development is well executed. I don't know how to express but these two are a perfect match. :icon12::clap: No wonder they have Krasae Koojin and Ch7 seem to be riding on this krasae too.

Last edited:

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
Overall the whole drama was okay, some over the top acting , but some stiff acting on the main couple but eventually They started to ease into the characters and chemistry started to show, also the emotional scenes were better , loved the pacing of the drama! These two def got me as a fan! Pinkployy is so beautiful in every scene and her wardrobe was super cute! She def match this more than her tomboy looks in the beginning ! Her hair style also and clothes helped her look more feminine and when it was time for her to be soft and fragile it helped!

Ko was definitely became his character as well :) congrats to the high ratings ! BEST WISHES TO THEM.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Hahah...exactly. I'm falling for Pinkploy and Ko so hard. They have so much chemistry together. The final episode today made my heart swell. They are just so so cute without trying hard and very natural. It's an upgrade from Kwan and Oil version in my opinion. People should give this lakorn a chance. There is no rush, not much dragging. The pace is just alright. Nit and Pawee's character development is well executed. I don't know how to express but these two are a perfect match. :icon12::clap: No wonder they have Krasae Koojin and Ch7 seem to be riding on this krasae too.
I always liked Ko but I fall in love with Pinkploy haha. Yes, they really have a great chemistry. I'm still at ep 25 but they really improved since the first episodes. I'm feeling more their acting. You can feel that Wee cares a lot of Nit. It's lovely and cute. I love Nit's clothes now. With hairdown, casual clothes looks so good on her. I just love her style haha.

Wee's parents are so funny and crazy. They also had a great chemistry haha. I love when Wee's mother said “chop”(end). I love so much that actress, haha.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
I always liked Ko but I fall in love with Pinkploy haha. Yes, they really have a great chemistry. I'm still at ep 25 but they really improved since the first episodes. I'm feeling more their acting. You can feel that Wee cares a lot of Nit. It's lovely and cute. I love Nit's clothes now. With hairdown, casual clothes looks so good on her. I just love her style haha.

Wee's parents are so funny and crazy. They also had a great chemistry haha. I love when Wee's mother said “chop”(end). I love so much that actress, haha.
DEF AGREEE ❤❤❤

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I agree with you both @xdanavelvetx and @Misskwm . This lakorn definitely made me a big fan of them. I have never known them before. And this is probably my first lakorn of Ch7 after Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah by MinWeir. :risas3: It's been such a long time...Tbh, I was quite disappointed when i heard they chose newbies as leads for this remake because i was afraid they would ruin my favorite lakorn of all time.:facepalm: But i was wrong. I enjoyed it to the max. I feel that though the script is like 85% the same as 2006 ver, the portrayal of characters gave a different feeling. I felt like watching a new lakorn. Kudus to the cast!

Both of them need room of improvement. They were okay in some scenes, should have been better in another...But they were excellent in many scenes especially the scenes of just the two of them...:thumbup:

For Pinkploy, i would say she has potential to go far. She's quite versatile for a newbie. Pinkploy as Nit could go very feisty but could be soft and sweet too. I really love her portrayal. Maybe because of the script, or maybe because of the director, or maybe because of her portrayal, I feel the transition from fiesty/ tomboyish to soft and lovely wife/mother is very smooth. Some drama, when the leads confessed their love, I suddenly felt like they are totally different characters...LOL....I couldn't relate. But for this one, the sweet scenes of them after the confession didn't look awkward at all and they are still in their characters Nit and Pawee. :thumbup::clap::love: Ch7 please give me another lakorn of them...:worship2:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I agree with you both @xdanavelvetx and @Misskwm . This lakorn definitely made me a big fan of them. I have never known them before. And this is probably my first lakorn of Ch7 after Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah by MinWeir. :risas3: It's been such a long time...Tbh, I was quite disappointed when i heard they chose newbies as leads for this remake because i was afraid they would ruin my favorite lakorn of all time.:facepalm: But i was wrong. I enjoyed it to the max. I feel that though the script is like 85% the same as 2006 ver, the portrayal of characters gave a different feeling. I felt like watching a new lakorn. Kudus to the cast!

Both of them need room of improvement. They were okay in some scenes, should have been better in another...But they were excellent in many scenes especially the scenes of just the two of them...:thumbup:

For Pinkploy, i would say she has potential to go far. She's quite versatile for a newbie. Pinkploy as Nit could go very feisty but could be soft and sweet too. I really love her portrayal. Maybe because of the script, or maybe because of the director, or maybe because of her portrayal, I feel the transition from fiesty/ tomboyish to soft and lovely wife/mother is very smooth. Some drama, when the leads confessed their love, I suddenly felt like they are totally different characters...LOL....I couldn't relate. But for this one, the sweet scenes of them after the confession didn't look awkward at all and they are still in their characters Nit and Pawee. :thumbup::clap::love: Ch7 please give me another lakorn of them...:worship2:
I hope ch7 give them other lakorn together. They really have chemistry. I love their scenes together.

What you said is true. Pinkploy with hardwork, she can be a great actress. She went to foerce/strong to fragile/sweet without feeling forced haha. Also she is really pretty and tall. I would like to see with Weir ❤.

I think I'm gonna watch her new lakorn. I watched time ago the teaser and it looked interesting. Just the p'ek don't convince me but who guess. Maybe I will like him haha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I hope ch7 give them other lakorn together. They really have chemistry. I love their scenes together.

What you said is true. Pinkploy with hardwork, she can be a great actress. She went to foerce/strong to fragile/sweet without feeling forced haha. Also she is really pretty and tall. I would like to see with Weir ❤.

I think I'm gonna watch her new lakorn. I watched time ago the teaser and it looked interesting. Just the p'ek don't convince me but who guess. Maybe I will like him haha.
She is not strikingly beautiful like many other Thai actresses. Pinkploy has a unique beauty, the more you look at her, the more you find her beautiful. In some angles, she resembles Poo Praiya, in another angle, she looks similar to Bee Matika. She is just uniquely pretty. I am dying for her nice figure, legs, and small waist. :pancarta: what did she eat to get such a waist?

I'm thinking to watch her next lakorn too (Madam Ban Na). She finished shooting that one even before Khing Kor Rar. So this lakorn is technically her 2nd lakorn as lead. It just got cue to air first.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
She is not strikingly beautiful like many other Thai actresses. Pinkploy has a unique beauty, the more you look at her, the more you find her beautiful. In some angles, she resembles Poo Praiya, in another angle, she looks similar to Bee Matika. She is just uniquely pretty. I am dying for her nice figure, legs, and small waist. :pancarta: what did she eat to get such a waist?

I'm thinking to watch her next lakorn too (Madam Ban Na). She finished shooting that one even before Khing Kor Rar. So this lakorn is technically her 2nd lakorn as lead. It just got cue to air first.
Exactly. The more I look at her, more I find her pretty. Also she has dimple. Why people who have dimples are so cute? Haha. I hope Ch7 promotes her well.

Madam Ban Na's storyline is just my type haha. I hope can someone subs the lakorn haha. If not, I will try all my best to understand with my awful thai skills haha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Exactly. The more I look at her, more I find her pretty. Also she has dimple. Why people who have dimples are so cute? Haha. I hope Ch7 promotes her well.

Madam Ban Na's storyline is just my type haha. I hope can someone subs the lakorn haha. If not, I will try all my best to understand with my awful thai skills haha.
I think Ch7 has been promoting Pinkploy well and fast. She's fairly new about 2 years in the industry but already has 3 lakorn as lead. She's currently filming an action lakorn "Mongkorn Chao Praya" for Arlong production. I heard it's gonna be prime time (not completely sure coz i got it from her fanclub).

Madam Ban Na is gonna be a fun and light lakorn. It's good to watch without feeling stressful. hahah. I don't think there will be anyone who sub that one.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I think Ch7 has been promoting Pinkploy well and fast. She's fairly new about 2 years in the industry but already has 3 lakorn as lead. She's currently filming an action lakorn "Mongkorn Chao Praya" for Arlong production. I heard it's gonna be prime time (not completely sure coz i got it from her fanclub).

Madam Ban Na is gonna be a fun and light lakorn. It's good to watch without feeling stressful. hahah. I don't think there will be anyone who sub that one.
I'm glad because she deserve it. I follow her IG so it looks like that she's cute, lovely and funny haha.

I think that Thippy was going to sub the madame but now I don't know uwu.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm glad because she deserve it. I follow her IG so it looks like that she's cute, lovely and funny haha.

I think that Thippy was going to sub the madame but now I don't know uwu.
She seems down to earth and lively. Seems like the elders (veteran actors/actresses) and celebrity friends like her a lot too.

I just checked Thippy's site. Madame Ban Na is not listed in her future project. I'm gonna watch it raw as usual. Haha. My Thai has improved quite a lot lately. Ko's upcoming lakorn seems interesting too. I might give it a try later.

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
She seems down to earth and lively. Seems like the elders (veteran actors/actresses) and celebrity friends like her a lot too.

I just checked Thippy's site. Madame Ban Na is not listed in her future project. I'm gonna watch it raw as usual. Haha. My Thai has improved quite a lot lately. Ko's upcoming lakorn seems interesting too. I might give it a try later.
That's why I like her haha.

It was before. I think Madame Ban was Thippy's future project around december but it seems like she drops it haha. I don't have problem either. My thai improved a lot too hehe.
I also will give a try the ko's uncoming lakorn. It seems interesting. The storyline sold me haha. ❤

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
That's why I like her haha.

It was before. I think Madame Ban was Thippy's future project around december but it seems like she drops it haha. I don't have problem either. My thai improved a lot too hehe.
I also will give a try the ko's uncoming lakorn. It seems interesting. The storyline sold me haha. ❤
By the way, where do you usually watch ch7 lakorn? I rarely watch their lakorn so i don't know where to watch it. Watchlakorn doesn't work for me.