Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
^^ I KNOW!! her and andrew is so hilarious! and did i catch her sayin the 'F' word in one of the scenes?? LOL.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Is it true the girl who plays Amy is some high so chic? In next weeks episode she seduces Andrew into sleeping with her I guess that's why they end up getting married. Rita's character is soo selfish! She only thinks of herself and always makes Noon think of ways to help her...Rita should help her too man! But she doesn't even notice that Noon is depressed b/c of Rome's engagement..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree with iheartchakrit! Rita is soo selfish.. epecially when Noon is depressed she doesn;t even go and try to help NOON out and then ask for advice about her own proble. How gay. But this movie is entertaining. Does any one know who that Amy girl is? :D she looks familiar... eh.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Who said the F word and what episode was that?
i caught that too -- that amy chick lol, when she's on the bed texting him i'm not sure what she said but she said 'naa f--- jung loey!' LOL. maybe it was another word im not familiar with. it was on episode 6.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hi, iheartchakrit :p

BTW Mart and Stefan. I say Mart is alot better :lol:

The part Rome kidnap Noon, is so cute. They got chemistry :p
They should really lead a lakorn together.

donna

sarNie Adult
haha epi 7 is cute! man andrew can sing. he has a nice voice too. haha she kept hitting him on his head so funny. he wrapped himself up trying to get noon to feel sorry for him

donna

sarNie Adult
she sed kon arai tum mai nah fud kanard nee not the other one haha

don't know exactly wat that means but along the lines of he hella romantic? i think don't quote me on that haha

nolee

sarNie Adult
haha i must've been hearing things then.. what does that 'nah fud' mean? i had to rewind it like 3 times and it sounded like the other word to me haha. i swear she is so funny, especially the dream thing.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, iheartchakrit :p
Hey Ana!! How ya been?!? Still active on these boards huh? lol :D

Andrew really does have a nice voice..I was thining is that really him?? I thought Noon singing Bouw Roi was hilarious :lol: she was so into it hahaha..I didn't really understand why Rome was so mad about them singing kareoke.. :huh: they weren't doing anything bad. This weeks episodes was mostly revolved arounf Mart and Rita but the few scenes with Rome and Noon were soo good! I hope next week wll be more about them.

I think when they say nah fud..it means how tempting they look..of course the tempting is refering to what you guy's thought you heard..lol :lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
when'd rita n mart's real wedding day...she always daydream....omg...rome is being soo rude o noon....ep. 7 preview seems to be based on rita n mart more....can't wait too see more of rome n noon...

myx

sArNieZ
this lakorn is soo good soo far. but it's kind of weird seeing rome and rita in the same lakorn but not being paired up together.

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I think the girl's name who plays Amy is Eve? And yes, I think she is a high so too and i think she has her own cd out with RS?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
man. if only aum and aff played real kiss scenes like rome and noon. that would be something.

overall, I like how they try to get each other jealous. rome is so direct and controlling.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think the girl's name who plays Amy is Eve? And yes, I think she is a high so too and i think she has her own cd out with RS?
Her name is Ip, I think, and not Eve.

The Keerin character frustrates me.
Usually, I love the strong, tall, in control p'ek, but Keerin is so indecisive.
He obviously loves Nam, but he has obligations for Maneson.
He is just making things hard for Nam.
he can't offer Nam marriage or stability, he should just let her go because he can't betray his Boss, Mo-Chit.
GRRRRRRRR>...KEERIN be a man and leave Mo-chit and his spoiled daughter.
He's just leading everyone on. You can't have it both ways man.
-sighs-