Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nah fud means like he looks good to do! LMFAO.

Rita cracks me up in this lakorn. I can't believe she would set up the whole thing just to get Mart jealous.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i notice rome has lost weight. i hope he takes good care of himself. hes been coming out with lakors non-stop!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
just finished the latest episodes...gosh gotta say i so love noon...she's so awesome and kick ass...too bad she got rome in trouble w/ his benefactor though...anyway she definitely put up a good fight and there were some rather sweet moments during the JLR copycat scene. i have to agree w/ everyone that noon and rome do have chemistry...when he was free to do so, rome was so cute and persistent in his pursuit of noon...and noon, though she's tough, gosh when it calls for it she does have the most sincere heartbroken facial expressions. i love how she had to snap herself out staring at rome...and the utter look of lost when rome announced his engagement to maeson...hmm...but did our girl go quietly...no...she came back w/ her own announcement...hehehe...i am so loving the look of worry on rome's face...hehehe...can't wait til next weekend's episodes! :D

Babyt

sarNie Elites
why did they have to make it that Mart needs Bow's help...what help can she do, but to tear Mart and Rita apart..

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
im watching episode 6.. and i thought the part where mart wiped rita's feet ..etc.. was sooo cute! and when he hugged her and kissed her.. it was tooo cute!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
why did they have to make it that Mart needs Bow's help...what help can she do, but to tear Mart and Rita apart..
I think since Mart is going to accept that undercover job, he needs a new job that is nothing like being a cop so that the bad guys will not be suspicious of him. I hate Bow too. She's super annoying!!! Uggghhhh, I hope Rita slaps her good when she has time from planning tricks :lol:

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like rita and noon charater cause they play there part well cause can you image noon being the pretty one and rita being the tom(not). I'm not a noon fan but am able to watch this anyways cause rome,rita and mart is in it although i wish rome and rita had that cute kissing scene together instead of noon.(that kissing between rome and noon reminds me of two guys kissing instead of a guy and girl)I hope rome doesn't lose anymore weight cause i like the way he was built in the last lakorn with rita nice and buff.

I actually like rita and noon charater cause they play there part well cause can you image noon being the pretty one and rita being the tom(not). I'm not a noon fan but am able to watch this anyways cause rome,rita and mart is in it although i wish rome and rita had that cute kissing scene together instead of noon.(that kissing between rome and noon reminds me of two guys kissing instead of a guy and girl)I hope rome doesn't lose anymore weight cause i like the way he was built in the last lakorn with rita nice and buff.
lol...i completely agree with you. as much as i want rome and rita to be paired together, i can't imagine rita and noon's roles reversed...lol. same here...i'm able to watch this lakorn because rome and rita are in it, and mart's ok...i'm not a big fan of noon though. i definitely wished it was rome and rita in that kissing scene! i noticed, too, that rome and noon was like two guys kissing...lol. ditto on rome not losing anymore weight... his built was ;) in KKKJ and SSJ! so buff and all... :D

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
lol...i completely agree with you. as much as i want rome and rita to be paired together, i can't imagine rita and noon's roles reversed...lol. same here...i'm able to watch this lakorn because rome and rita are in it, and mart's ok...i'm not a big fan of noon though. i definitely wished it was rome and rita in that kissing scene! i noticed, too, that rome and noon was like two guys kissing...lol. ditto on rome not losing anymore weight... his built was ;) in KKKJ and SSJ! so buff and all... :D
nice to know am not the only one that feel that way :D

ImCool

sarNie Egg
awww everyone seems to like rome and noons story...hehe i think im the only one watching this for rita and mart. they're just too cute! and the scene were he was wiping her feet and then he kisses her awww it was sooo cute!!! ahhh can't wait for more rita and mart!! =)

jewels

sarNie Egg
I'm watching this for Rita and Mart's story as well. Mart has a valid reason for not wanting to marry Rita because of his occupation, then again, he should come out and tell her so rather than letting her wait and hope. I don't see it as a big deal with couples being together for 10 years and not getting married because they BOTH prefer it that way.

However, it is a big problem when both couples have different expectations. To think that she stuck with him that long out of love, he could at least put a ring on her finger. Otherwise, just quit wasting her time and let her go find someone else who wants to and has the time to take care of her before she gets old and wrinkly.

While I do like Rome and Noon's couple as well, I just hate the fact that he's so selfish. What's the deal - he hangs out with the other chick and tells her Noon doesn't mean anything to him. Then he turns around and demands that Noon can't see other men. He proclaims that she belongs to him - I find that totally ridiculous!

I also think the reason he didn't come back that night to the college dorm was because something happened to his mother. I'm sure she wasn't wheelchair bound all her life. I also noticed there was some weird interaction between Rome's fiance and his mom - it could just be my imagination. There's gotta be some back story to that and I hope the mystery will soon be revealed later in the series.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I also think the reason he didn't come back that night to the college dorm was because something happened to his mother. I'm sure she wasn't wheelchair bound all her life. I also noticed there was some weird interaction between Rome's fiance and his mom - it could just be my imagination. There's gotta be some back story to that and I hope the mystery will soon be revealed later in the series.
There is definitely something up with that. She's totally acting all nice in front of Rome and is probably a B!tch to his mom behind his back. Did you see the evil eye she gave the helper when she told her she wanted to help feed Rome's mom?? Then you hear the background music lol..I was thinking to myself ahhhh there it is! Finally the true colors come out! I knew someone like her can't have good intensions like that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha look at romes face expression on the 2nd pic, too funny! is noon trying to run away from him or something

thanks lynda

awww everyone seems to like rome and noons story...hehe i think im the only one watching this for rita and mart. they're just too cute! and the scene were he was wiping her feet and then he kisses her awww it was sooo cute!!! ahhh can't wait for more rita and mart!! =)
i'm definitely watching for mart and rita too! ^_^ omg...i love that scene...it was so sweet of mart to do that for rita!!!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
okay since ya have watch it..
can someone please tell meeh to story line you gals got so far...
cause i really want to see this but then i dont watch it..until
i noe wat that story is about..thanks alot....gals...