Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I watched ep. 3 today and when andrew enters the scene, he's gonna be used by both Rita and Noon.
Noon uses Andrew to push Rome away.
Rita uses Andrew to make Mart jealous.
poor guy, in the preview, he is pulled by both girls to do this and that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. why are they using the same guy. shoo...ill take him if they dont want him lol. anyways, the Ip look way older than him compare to bow. how did they end up getting marry

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
lol, this is like the only other lakorn
i'm watching besides jam leuy rak!
it's hilarious & i love it. especially
rome & noon. they're too cute, but
that girl son or whatever her name
is gets on my nerves so badd!!
can't wait to see andrew show up
and be the third wheel for both
of them. teehee, he's so cute too!

mai92

sarNie Adult
can't wait until andrew show up..

love it when it gets to rome and noon's part..

rome such a hottie..when he smiles...

:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the fighting scene between andrew/rome. i love how romes being protective of noon. its so cute

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Love this lakorn so far...can't wait to see more..THe couples look soooo cute together. Anyone have this lakorn them and ending songs. I really love them now

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
In the previews for epi 4 they had lots of Andrew scenes but he only popped up at the end of the epi, hopefully the scenes that tinah posted will be in the next epi

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Today episode (ep4) kinda bore me.
We finally know why Nam hates Keerin so much.
Back in their university days, Nam and Keerin used to date.
Keerin asked her to marry him and she agreed. Then he just ditched her.
Then people at the university started rumors about her, saying she lost her virginity to him.
She had to switch university because of the harassment and embarrassment.
So sad.

When Anrew finally appeared, it was funny. He fell in love with Nam at first sight.
He gave the lamest pick up line ever.

Nam ran over him when she was moving her car and she realized that she hit someone.
She runs over and finds Andrew. He looks at her and it's instant attraction.
"Are you hurt?" she asked him.
"yes, I'm hurt. Right here." he placed her hands over his heart.
" You know I have a heart condition. When I'm stunned, I get this weird pain. you know what the doctor told me/ I have an heart illness. I'm a person who is deprived of love." he tells her.
Nam just looks annoyed and coughs.
"When you touched my heart, my pains just went away." he continues.
"we're meant to be."

LAME!!!!the funniest scene ever.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hahaha i love your summary of that part lynda :lol: I love Andrew's character in this, he's flirtatious in a lame way but its hilarious ^_^ Gosh i gotta stop posting here!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this movie is interesting as of rite now. noon looks great with that short hair. i like her tough roll. shes' gotten better as an actress.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hahaha i love your summary of that part lynda :lol: I love Andrew's character in this, he's flirtatious in a lame way but its hilarious ^_^ Gosh i gotta stop posting here!
yea, it was funny. The part of Andrew at the end was the highlight of the whole episode.
He was so lame.
He even blackmail Rita's character into hooking him up with Noon.
He's like if you don't hook me up with Noon, I won't play this game with you.
It's so funny, when he said that the plan that Noon thought up was stupid and Rita told it was Noon's plan.
he retracted and said yep it's a good plan.
Man he's really fallen for the girl.
Too bad he's not gonna get with her.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
yea, it was funny. The part of Andrew at the end was the highlight of the whole episode.
He was so lame.
He even blackmail Rita's character into hooking him up with Noon.
He's like if you don't hook me up with Noon, I won't play this game with you.
It's so funny, when he said that the plan that Noon thought up was stupid and Rita told it was Noon's plan.
he retracted and said yep it's a good plan.
Man he's really fallen for the girl.
Too bad he's not gonna get with her.
Haha he's so cute, yea i wish he was paired up with some other than Ip, her characters kinda annoying in this, maybe she'll grow on me later. Haha Andrews gonna be so cut later when he finds out that Noon's just using him to get Rome jealous ^_^