YSI...

mskinyi

i was wondering is anyone having a problem or is it just my browser.. everytime i upload a file and its not even big only 1??MB, it'll go to "page will not display." And it only takes a few mintues into uploading the file before it says that... this keeps happening to me more then once and gosh its getting aggravating... realli

INoi

sarNie Elites
Just woundering if anyone else has a problem to open the site www.yousendit.
I want to upolad something by usi but I can't get in.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
umm it is working but if u upload lakorn people can d/l i think 4 times from the same link and it says block and u have to upload it again and its not even 7 days its not even 1 day lol barley 5 mins it expired or is block it is true YSI IS HAVING PROBLEM FOR REAL B/C I UPLOAD LAKORN AND PEOPLE ASK ME TO REUPLOAD AND I WAS LIKE WHAT I JSUT UPLOAD IT TODAY HOW THE HECK IT IT EXPIRE?????????????????

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Vanida said:
umm it is working but if u upload lakorn people can d/l i think 4 times from the same link and it says block and u have to upload it again and its not even 7 days its not even 1 day lol barley 5 mins it expired or is block it is true YSI IS HAVING PROBLEM FOR REAL B/C I UPLOAD LAKORN AND PEOPLE ASK ME TO REUPLOAD AND I WAS LIKE WHAT I JSUT UPLOAD IT TODAY HOW THE HECK IT IT EXPIRE?????????????????
[post="49189"][/post]​

Really, i don't normally use ysi, so don't know about their problem but i see how long my link will, last.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Thanks Nameless, that a good suggestion.
I got a little problem with dl ysi. Could someone please tell me how to overcome this problem, if the dl stop half way and it said dl completed.

S

sunflower

Vanida said:
[post="49189"][/post]​

some people that download the files from your link could be blocking it too! yeah.. someone can just go on that link and hit on block or delete it... which sucks since it takes time to upload... i use yousendit to upload small files... like an MV or song or something.. nothing more than minutes... when i upload lakorns or movie episodes for friends i use megaupload.. it's slower but my friends like it... ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i have a same problem with YSI, too.. when i choose a file and it won't show in my browser.. i was like i can't reupload for some people who need it... so i supposed it just me or few people have that problem. :huh: