Your picture

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
lalalek..yeah i'm hmong...BUT I DIDNT KNO YOUR WERE HMONG EITHER! OMFG!! you dont look very hmong to me..you look yea..laotion..but WAYY BEAUTIFUL!!!

L

lalalek

Azn_LaDy said:
*sigh....welll i guess since every pretty gurl is showing their pic...than i guess it wont be right if i didnt uh?.....lol.....anywase...i did show this pic in the shout out thread....and if ya been there then ya must have seen it.....but i guess i'll show it here too....
See there is nothing wrong with showing yourself off.....but dang girl, you look good!!! :wub: ..anyways you said that you are from Hickory, NC right?

L

lalalek

woot woot..still that looks sexy!!! Dang our Hmong girls looks good from Sarnworld!!! :wub:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
aww look at all those beautiful hmong sarnies here!! Everyone looks sooo nice and cute and pretty here is some of mine i took on...June 12 i look lame in them LMAO

i love my sunglasses B)

ugly me again

and yah meh again...

sorry if i made ur computer FREEZE :sweat:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
hah....aww....lol...pee your funnie...course these grls are beautiful!! haha...WOWOW!! 1-lUv3-y0u!! youre gorgeous! wow....beautiful!! really really beautiful!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
well..i guess im late and some of the pictures are already deleted! :shock: Anyways...keep them coming girls! And...wasnt there another thread like this except it was pictures of you in your hmong clothes? hrmm....i wonder what happened to that one....i liked that one. Anyways....keep em coming people!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hehe...yea u were a little bit late...anyways yea there was a section about pictures in hmong clothes too... :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Lido_Lynn said:
haha..gurl did u know that if u post in this topic then u have to show us ur pic...?....so now u have to show us ur pic cause u post here...=)_ :loool:
[post="136653"][/post]​
Really!!!??!! Darnit....I missed the note! Uhhhh....I posted in the wrong thread? hahah. Fine, but i'll do it later. And lido_lynn....repost yours!

Pee

sarNie Elites
bugsy said:
Really!!!??!! Darnit....I missed the note! Uhhhh....I posted in the wrong thread? hahah. Fine, but i'll do it later. And lido_lynn....repost yours!
[post="136801"][/post]​

HAHA LMAO!! hey u gotta se bugsy pics!!!! she´s so cuteeeeee

bugsy

sarNie Adult
lol.....pee....thanks. And speaking of pictures....i dont think I've ever seen YOU. post up your pictures my dear pee....either in here or the shout out.

Pee

sarNie Elites
bugsy said:
lol.....pee....thanks. And speaking of pictures....i dont think I've ever seen YOU. post up your pictures my dear pee....either in here or the shout out.
[post="136819"][/post]​

haha i dunno,, im not hmong but am I still allowed to post here?