your "perfect" boyfriend/girlfriend must be...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Girls, girls :scratchchin: , your expectations are too high !!!!! :p
And for Guyz: here are the must-have qualities that girls are looking for !!!! :secret: ...

vs.

p.s.: Not enough guyz here to make out a pattern :p
Well Anan, guys (some) expectations are low because they'd do any girl that's willing....I think I work around men too much and they're all pretty vulgar. Haha.

anan

sarNie Adult
Well Anan, guys (some) expectations are low because they'd do any girl that's willing....I think I work around men too much and they're all pretty vulgar. Haha.
Guys expectations are low ??? lol... hmmm :scratchchin: , yes, probably.... because we (guyz) are less complicated than you girls... that's why... hehe
However, it would be great if we have more guyz' opinions here... :p

anan

sarNie Adult
From my previous post, I decided to keep only the top 7 things that you girls are looking for in the "Perfect Man" (or BF):

Let's take a look closer to the Perfect Man Pie B) :

Then, if we group the top 7 into 3 main groups, so we have now & almost a perfect 1/3 shared-pie !:

Conclusion:
Girls nowadays are slightly .... superficial with 36% for the importance of physical appearance, they saw themselves as... shorty (like most of asian girls I guess) :p
The importance of love, attentions & caring comes in 2nd position, they want lots of love & kindness...
And finally, they want guyz who are smart enough to teach them, to take the lead, and make her laugh....

Voilà !!!!

P.S.:
PRIMO:
So girls, don't be too picky, if you seem to find a prince charming who got a little bit of those 3 key points, don't let him go ahaha !!!

SECUNDO:
Beware, if you girls seem to find the top 7 things in guy, it might sound unreal to be true lol, so:
1) Make sure he is not GAY (like Katerine said previously)
2) Take your time to check & test him fully...

suchai

sarNie Egg
My perfect guy for me is:

-smiles a lot
-always there for me
-nice to me
-always kind hearted
-makes me laugh
-makes my day bright
-encourages me
-not a jealous type

but i think it is going to be hard to find this kind of guy...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Good gawd, why are nerds and their graphs such a turn-on? ahaha
nerds and their graphs are such turn-on because it shows their smartness, one trait/characteristic that girls want in a guy.

what does everyone think about nerds changing to being non-nerds? will they be better than the other non-nerds or should they just stay as nerds? i have to admit that nerds do look somewhat cuter than most non-nerds, maybe it's because of their glasses that makes them cuter? any thoughts on this?

by the way, girls do have high standards or are picky (if some would call it picky but i think we just know what we want in a guy), right girls/ladies/women? although many times we know that it's impossible to get a guy with everything that we look for but still it's what we want in a guy as our partner.

cecilia

Staff member
the thing i think girl are different from guy is that .. once they find someone, they're willing to forget everything on the list ^^

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
the thing i think girl are different from guy is that .. once they find someone, they're willing to forget everything on the list ^^
I agree with you, cecilia. a girl may have a full list full of traits/characteristics she want in a guy but when she met the one guy, she forgets about all the traits/characteristics that was so important for her in a guy. Even when the guy doesn't have all the traits/characteristics she's looking for in a man, she is willing to let go of everything/almost everything just for the guy.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Just remember this....

GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa - half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe - well-developed and open to trade, especially for something of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain - very hot, relaxed, and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece - gently aging, but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all-conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel - has been through war, doesn't make the same mistake twice, and takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada - cool, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet - wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages.... an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran - ruled by a couple of nuts.

THE END.

Hahaha one of the best forwarded emails I've ever received in my life. :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
haha this is all too great. lol.

well on my page i wrote this: everything about Euichul + Dan's dimples + Minho's wink + everything about Seungho + Mark's aura + Donghae's personality + Kibum's smile + Andrew's eyes + everything about Junhyung = my ideal type

yep superficial me!! But in reality, I can't have them.

So...the right guy...I want one like this:

-A family man, one who loves his family just as much as I love mine. And hopefully we learn to love each other's family.
-A man who is mature: he'll have the right job, the right friends, the right mentality
-A man who is friendly, who can easily make new friends so we're not both quiet and boring in front of others. (I'm shy, but somehow I make long lasting friends...so I want a man who can make friends on the spot & I'll tag along hehe)
-I want a bit of cockiness...it only shows self confidence :p

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Just remember this....

GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa - half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe - well-developed and open to trade, especially for something of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain - very hot, relaxed, and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece - gently aging, but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all-conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel - has been through war, doesn't make the same mistake twice, and takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada - cool, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet - wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages.... an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran - ruled by a couple of nuts.

THE END.

Hahaha one of the best forwarded emails I've ever received in my life. :)
interesting to know...thanks for sharing, i couldn't stop smiling when i read "the geography of a man - between 1 and 80, a man is like iran - ruled by a couple of nuts," i guess guys will always be guys :)

haha this is all too great. lol.

well on my page i wrote this: everything about Euichul + Dan's dimples + Minho's wink + everything about Seungho + Mark's aura + Donghae's personality + Kibum's smile + Andrew's eyes + everything about Junhyung = my ideal type

yep superficial me!! But in reality, I can't have them.

So...the right guy...I want one like this:

-A family man, one who loves his family just as much as I love mine. And hopefully we learn to love each other's family.
-A man who is mature: he'll have the right job, the right friends, the right mentality
-A man who is friendly, who can easily make new friends so we're not both quiet and boring in front of others. (I'm shy, but somehow I make long lasting friends...so I want a man who can make friends on the spot & I'll tag along hehe)
-I want a bit of cockiness...it only shows self confidence :p
you got it right on line, Phone0_5.
I want my guy to be like the vikings, they know how to get to you (make you happy, sad, hating them at times and loving them at times but love will rule) :lol: :blush: :wub:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
My perfect guy would:

Must have:

1. Not too protective of his image because i've met too many guys who care too much about their stupid image to care about me
2. Be at least six inches taller than me

Just Want in general:

3. Have a smile that melts my heart every tme I see it: Bie and Mark
4. Must love to cook, read, tell stories and sing
5. love to surprise me
6. can make me laugh, happy, sad, and able to cry too because those are the things that need to be in a relationship