Your Last Thought of The Day

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... the friend i wish i had again,,,to help me find a smile that last more then a day... :)

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... she steals my breath away when i'm tired and a dream awaits me if i can sleep...fate finds me thinking of her before my heart slows down to a single beat as a dream steals me from the day with less pain until morning... :wub:

P.S. islu P&J

donna

sarNie Adult
man that man makes me so fricking mad! i hope he never comes back to the restaurant. argh...

gs

Sexy Back
i want to eat something sweet no no i should night snacks are soo bad

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol dude this is kinda funny ... lol man Im gonna go to sleep with a heart shaped bell in the middle of my bra.. lol its still ringing! lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... there are diamonds out side my window as the street lights crawl up to my window sill across the snow... the glimmer of those diamonds floating there on the snow wash my heart over with the memories from yesterday and how beautiful some moments like this are that find us in life ,,, she was one of them...i savor this moment,,,and i feel my memories of her in those diamonds,,, in the snow,,, outside my window...

P.S. islu P&J

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Last Night .. I Was Thinking Before I Went To Bed Was ... LOL hahah what is that boi thinking I won't be able to get that song out of my head!! LOL cause I had the Thida Satan Song In My Head =x lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
someone(i think i knew her before i was born)... compassion is her name she don't think i remember her name,,, but i do even thought it was so long ago fate took my voice and she was the light that i saw that night when i was 4... she gave me back to my family and she has always been my shadow i now know,,, since the other night when i saw her again when she thought i was sleeping she touched my son's face as she touched mine so many times when i was in fates hands...i saw her that night and i realize it was her when i was 21 and it was her that night in december when fate was so near again,,, she took me away from the danger i was in---lol---dreams can seem so real but she knows i saw her standing there the blue light i remember as a child...compassion,,, i will name her again... as i slip off into the night...for one more dream... compassion i have one more favor,,, wake my son to the world as you did me that night so long ago so that he may know love... good night....all... this story is fascinating if you just knew all there is... maybe i will write about the blue light now that i know her name... ;)

XCappy

Mr. Char
Thinking about the Director of Studies's wife. I don't know her personally but today, they announce that she passed away at her work... Just sharing this sad moment...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
:( john's heart wants to die today...........................................................................

ijohn

sarNie Adult
hearts that don't beat...why are those lives so different... who changes the way they feel,,, heartless in the shadows trying to feel what can't be when the mirror is blank of life when they are peering into it... good night love,,, hello silent heart,,, the music has stopped,,, i struggle to sleep and erase the day that was just grey...