Your Last Thought of The Day

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
We did a first thought of the day thread its only fair we do a last thought of the day one :p

Well My last thought of the day last night was........

I dunno i havent slept.... lol =x
:wacko:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...hmmmmmmmmmmmm this is the final thought before the sunsets on another lonely day and the windows near me bare the strain to contain the warmth with in my heart and then it finds me the words that melt my fears and the innocent child i find inside when i feel pain sheds a tear and realizes what’s still the same---islu P&J

i put down here my thought from yesterday before i closed my eyes and was swept into the world where only i can hurt me and i wake and don't want to runaway anymore... i'm just me and i have to accept how i feel inside my heart at the end of each day,,, so i write it hear the words above and know the window pains aren't broken yet!!! the warmth from yesterday still remains when i find that child still inside of me!!!

P.S. islu P&J

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
How Can I Tell That Person That All I Can Be is a friend.. he's on the end happy and cheerful... Should I burst his bubble by telling him now? sighs...

but yet I know tmr my problems will worsen as family begin to arrive and soon I will be engulfed with anger as they spoil my day with spearful words sighs!!! lol

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...her'
...then i have this memory from long ago… there was my friend she was 11 and i was 12… she was my friend maybe my best friend for the summer...the days were carefree then and i was getting older and she was just a girl and i was becoming a man i thought… i had all these ideas and thought i knew who i was,,, but just a child then i was and she my pare my equal...when i think of the day she told me she loved me,,, i laughed and she cried just the two of us in that moment… she was my best friend and i was letting go because i thought i wanted to grow up then...i said goodnight and walked away the tears on her face i still see to this day... the next day the sun came out and i met her in the yard and we climb this big maple tree… i can see it like it was yesterday...she seemed to be different and she was mad at me her friend of the summer… she climb so high up in that tree... i thought she would fall down...i followed her like the days before but never seem to catch up to her anymore… the summer was over before i could understand what happened to change her mind... we were best friends i thought...it was not long afterwards she moved away and i never saw her again...when i look back on those summer days i want them back,,, but since that day at sunset,,, i define the moment like this...i'm still climbing that tree like i started to that day chasing my friend as she climbed away and today i still feel i'm still climbing that tree and never seem to say the right words to reach the top and find her again at sunset and tell her i'm sorry...but that’s my fate… i still climb that same tree of my life and never seem to find love like that day when i was young and ran away...seems to me for all the time that's passed,,, i changed to late and spoke to few words and i'm still climbing the same tree never finding the right branches to cling to to tell my friend i'm sorry in words she can hear... i move forward in life but that tree still remains the same...

P.S. islu P&J

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol for last night was ...

im not tired or sleepy but lemme lay down...

5 minutes later........

Dancing in Lala Land

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her'...the flame still flickers in the room i made in my heart for her...i will miss the times she was my best friend... as the memories keeping me breathing each morning i wake... i feel less hope for friendship as the flame flickers and a new year approaches... i have no plans for me but to accept my fate to remember and feel the pain as the flame slowly burns out... i miss her,,, my friend in the dimming light each day since she went away... a small piece of me fades away each time i wake... :(

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... silence fills my heart and i feel tired because the music has stopped playing...

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... and i realize the imortal flame that burns in my heart that is my soul is scared by her with friendship that last a lifetime... as the memories of her hold onto my heart and a tear that unwinds my life... she's still there,,, a part of me,,, i still want when i wake in the morning... i miss my friend...

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...and the words fall silent as the rain does in the night when sleep finds us short of dreams...

P.S. islu P&J

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
last thought of the day...when will i get that chance...when oh when??? but i'll still be holding on..........jup meur ter aow wai...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... before the sunlight finds me through the window pane in the morning while i'm still dreaming of her before the light reveals the truth,,, she went away and its silent...

P.S. islu P&J

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Last Night I went to sleep omg after tonight ... true player for reals.. lol kidding haha .. after tonight my sood yard ruk comes home well back to town me hates his job urgh lol woOt missy him already ....

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her...and all the things about the words she used to paint my world so full of color that i can't feel until i hear her voice...

P.S. islu P&J

ijohn

sarNie Adult
her... the darkness that fills the room only verifies the truth--- the silence i feel without my friend hides the exspression in my heart that nobody can see... :ph34r:

P.S. islu P&J