Your First Day on sarNworld?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okies !! Lets see .. lol I don't exactly what it was like making my first post but I was curious as to what my first post was and how long ago was it and it was in feb.2006 lol so i searched for my very first post.. lol and I realize that it was grandpa, muddie, and p'ane aka .diane. the people who helped me lolss on my first post to sarNworld .... hahah its weird.. I use to be so scared of grandpa I thought he was like a meanie lol but when i found my first post on sarNworld .... lol kinda made me chuckle... and my fear of grandpa still exists kinda lol but lOokie at us now I spend my time confusing him and explaining bad info to him lolsssss at least 2 times a day ..

Here Was My Entrance To sarNworld

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...ic=4553&hl=

boyeeeeee ive come along way lol ... since that first post...

Okie So Whats Your First Post? lol and obviously I'm bored to go searching for my old post ^_^

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I guess my first day on sarnworld posting up my 411 and thats about it and of course talking to my one and only, and afterward met some cool people here in sarworld "thumbs up"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wow you guys can actually found your first post and KNOW it's the first post you did?? i have no idea where to start looking, so i rather not look! even if i did find my first post, i wouldn't remember that it's my first post.
Penny it not that hard babe :p just type your user name in the search bar and then go to the last page and the post at the very bottom with the oldest date is ur first post :p
p.s and yes grandpa i thought of that all on my own ^_^

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
it was so funny at the first time on sarnworld. i went in the archive section and was like, what, is all these lakorn in khmer? i pm some members if they have thai version of Ruk kong nai dok mai and they're like,,, no. i was so confused and then a member pm to check in BM. i never click on BM before and then i try. then i got it. that's funny...:lol: