YOR PRAKLIN

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup i couldn't agree more with you thookatha..but yeah i think those 3 bad guy fighters...which was boi and velatep from GPJS and that other dude with the umbrella..they were really good in their chiense parts.

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
i like the old one is better. i have the old one but i don't have 1 and the ending but i have the rest. anyone have this lakorn>? cause i really want the first part and the ending to.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked the new one because of Au..And the storyline is practically the same besides that cat fish thingy...And they also say the say thing like the old version..As in the same lines..You get what I mean..?

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
omg... i did not like this lakorn or the old one... but obviously, au did pretty good for replacing kob inthe old one... i gotta congradulate her!!!

yak

sarNie Adult
lol... i haven't seen the old one yet... but this one was ok...

LadyyCHOUA

sarNie Egg
i just want to make sure, the nang'ek in yor praklin (the remake), is au thanamas, right?

if it is, i just want to say she did a great job in that role. for once, it wasn't just your weak, little "on yon" princess. she started off like that (and pulled it off very well, by the way...cause, you know, some overdo it), but then got tougher after she thought pra'ek had ordered her execution (you know, after his mom made it look like she was a "pbob").

haha...i could totally see her play the nang'rai roles too.

overall, i really enjoyed this boran lakorn. i wish i had seen the one with kob in it. man...that one was probably really good too...especially since it was the original.

also, my "boy" (brinya, that is) was in the remake one too! lol aww, he had such a minor role, as the chinese monk ("luang jeen").

for those who have not seen it, i'm sorry if it sounds confusing. i just recently watched it myself. lol

My mom has the version with KOB in it. She watches it like everyday!!! Although that guy that plays the main character in the older version is ugly as heck!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Ey....nah...I think he's ugly too...He's very old looking...epecially when you compare him to Kob during that time. But when i was younger i didn't mind him though...he was in alot of boran lakorns.

yak

sarNie Adult
well, during that time it was him and some other old charactor were the cute one.. lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
My mom has the version with KOB in it. She watches it like everyday!!! Although that guy that plays the main character in the older version is ugly as heck!

hey easy on chatree this guy made boran lakorn what it is today. he a legend...and during yor praklin he was fat of course he wont look good. he was fine and handsome in his early years. you must be a kid never seen his old old work. phone and yam is a rip off of chatree and sinee but everyone know chatree sinee beats them in all rating.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Ey....nah...I think he's ugly too...He's very old looking...epecially when you compare him to Kob during that time. But when i was younger i didn't mind him though...he was in alot of boran lakorns.

ugly? u must be phone yam fan. he made alot boran yes because he the only popular pra ake for boran lakorn and the other guy name sookpachai who made the old pra tinawong. these 2 were over the rating..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hey easy on the comments there...don't get too heated up there...it's just people's opinions...like i said i didn't mind him, I watched alot of boran lakorns back then with him as well, such as Glai Phet Glai Savan and the old Pratinawong and so on, but i also don't think that he's good looking...He's alright...the guy who played in Tida Badan...isn't that good looking as well...but shoot i love that movie...and yes ur right that chatree probably did make what boran lakorn is now...because I myself started watching boran lakorn with him being pra ek and became the boran fan i am today ... And your wrong about me being a Phone and Yam's fan. Phone's not that good looking himself, who cares. I think the new pra ek in Sung Tong is cute, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna watch the lakorn if it's not good and hella draggin like the way it is.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
haha Phone was never on my list...I don't really care..I don't hate him but all I can say is he doesn't deserve to be pra aek..Don't bash on me Phone fans!!! lol...

Phon

sarNie Adult
take it easy....i was just saying easy on the legend chatree. until there is actually a boran pra ake that is handsome and can bring in rating for both kids and older people u gotta respect chatree. if he was ugly then he wouldnt have been pra ake. ugly is a hard word to use maybe try using a different word like...your not attracted to him or he isnt your tpye. but saying he is ugly if mean and no class. no one is ugly or are you? i dont like phone nor do i think he is anywhere near cute or handsome but i never say he is ugly. thats mean and other people might think he is cute not me. try selecting a better word to use. and your right its your opinion but sometime you need to limit your opinion if your going to be mean. the owner of this page warn me one time for bashing a star and your doing just that. these day boran wear to much make up anyway thier faces are always so clear and smooth. different from back then thier natural.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Phon...I said it once....one time and one word...i didn't bash on him...it wasn't like I kept repeating it. Same goes to you as assuming that I was a phone and yam's fan, just because i didn't think that chatree was cute. My bad if I offended you. Lets drop this subject before we get into a tangle alright. And yeah i do agree with you on the make up and non-naturalness of the boran lakorns nowadays. Their hair colors aren't even black anymore.