YOR PRAKLIN

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Who said I was freak? I didn't say anything..lol..But anyways I've never seen it before. There probably just like in 1 lakorn that's why I don't know them.
[post="14601"][/post]​
mackmoe told me u were a boran freak :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Who said I was freak? I didn't say anything..lol..But anyways I've never seen it before. There probably just like in 1 lakorn that's why I don't know them.
[post="14601"][/post]​
at first i saw vanida saying you are. so i assume you know a lot of borans. LOL :lol: so i shouldn't guess it, ask first. hehe. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea me to. I like the new Yor Pra Glin a lot. Yea really, it was her 1st lakorn but damn she did a good job! Her role was nice to. I did't like the old one. It was just so dull to me. Sorry to those who likes the old one. But I like the pra aek in the old one. Chatree. He was the most popular pra aek back then. He made a whole bunch of lakorns as pra aek. But anyways back to the topic. Yep yep! Boy is in the new one to! Yea, it was funny how in that one part Boy and Au were fighting each other and in that part when they were fighting Au accidently beat him up for real lol....Oh and the little girl that played as Kob isn't Pinky. I think the little girl that played as Pinky is cute. Yea, I can see Au play as a nang rai also. That's why there thinking of putting her in Bla Boo Tong as the twin role. The bad and good one. I think Au will do a great job on those roles! But there might be a surprise pra aek for her to!
[post="14291"][/post]​
holy crap! that was her first lakorn!? she did a hell of a good job! lol..i'm glad a lot of people like the new one, because that's the one i saw first. haha

pra'ek was also soooo cute to me. hehehe hell, i always end up falling for all boran pra'eks. LOL

ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea. You know the guy that plays as "Bai Biew" or whatever his name is lol..you know he wasn't suppose to play that part right? It was actually suppose to be played by that bird guy from Pikultong. They already made half of Yor Pra Glin while there making Pikultong, but then he died so they had to do Yor Pra Glin all over again just because the guy died. So Num Mawin took over and he went to go pray to the bird guy telling him that he took over the role and don't worry. He'll do the best he can and Num said sometimes he can hear Thon (the bird guy) talking to him while they were filming Yor Pra Glin.
[post="14332"][/post]​
awww...didn't know that Thon was suppose to play pbry pbriew. how sad, but also pretty nice of the replacement guy to pray to Thon and stuff. he did a good job in the pbry pbriew role.

pretty scary though to hear Thon's voice while filming, or actually, to hear him anytime. that would freak me out so bad. lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
are you guy asking for the stars tht played in the first version of yoh pra klin?

Dao

sarNie Egg
hey thanamasfan. do u think u can make me a copy of yorpra klin on vcd? how much do u want foe it? i'll buy it from u. i love yorpra klin. its one of the best lakron ive ever seen & i agree. i dont like the old yorpra klin. it was just there to me & im not a kob fan to. mayb dats y.

Boy_Au_Fan_4Eva

sarNie Egg
THAT'S SAD HOW THON DIED. BUT NUM DID A GOOD JOB WITH THAT PART. I SO TOTALLY LOVE THIS LAKORN. AU DID A HELL OF A GREAT JOB LIKE THOOKATHA SAY. USUALLY WHEN SOMEONE STARTS OUT IN THERE FIRST LAKORN THEY WOULD SUCK BUT AU DID HELL OF A GREAT JOB. SHE KNOWS HOW TO CRY AND SHE MAKES IT LOOK SO REAL AS IN IT DOESN'T LOOK FAKE. HER CRYING+ACTING. THIS IS ONE OF MY TOP LAKORNS ALSO.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u guys make me want to watch it :) isn't this like a chinese kind of i don't know for sure Au is pretty in this one her long hair

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i hate any borans that have "chinese" theme..it just annoy me... i prefer just plain borans. you get me? ;) :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..me to..But you see the king of Thailand was the one who wrote this story. I don't know which king but he wrote it and in his version the story was called Muneepichai but when they turned it into a lakorn it was Yor Pra Glin instead.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..me to..But you see the king of Thailand was the one who wrote this story. I don't know which king but he wrote it and in his version the story was called Muneepichai but when they turned it into a lakorn it was Yor Pra Glin instead.
[post="17194"][/post]​
wow he does? geesh you know so much things! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea. The king wrote it. Mostly all the lakornpuenbarn we watch came out from fairytales but they change some parts to make it more fun to watch and stuff.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i didn't know about that, though. that's cool. hehe. i wonder king wrote it in reality or what? because borans are basically fantasy...with these all supernatural powers and stuff. ;) :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh wow, the king did a good job with this story..especially the version with au. she's is absolutely beautiful....and she is talented too.

i want to look like her. haha

also, pra'ek is hot. lol

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What so the king wrong this story? wow he did a really good job with this storyline..and the movie turned out great too...i like espcieally the newer version! The new version has more of a spark to it..and it just seems more alive you know! hehehe but yeah anywayz! hahaha meeh out of things to say lolz..oh yeah just wanna comment on the fact that man the chinese people in this lakorn..well yeah their actually thai but man they did a good job with them looking chinese...if i didn't know those characters i would have prolly thought they were really chinese starring in a thai lakorn!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..I wanna look like Au also lol..But the version as Au as the nang aek was better then the older one. I like the pra aek in the old one but that version didn't get to me you know. Au acted out the part better then Kob did. Kob was just to dull in there. Well the man who played as Meury Lee's dad look kinda chinese and Mim (Meury Lee) looks chinese to. If i'm not wrong I remember her saying she's part Chinese also.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
heck yeah dude, they did do the chinese parts really well, and all the characters did seem like real chinese people...especially muei lee and her dad. lol