Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I think its Sui Ling that killed Anna.

I hope there's still a few more episodes. It's getting very good and exciting.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Su Ling killed her too out of jealousy and that she can walk. She knew Tony had real feelings for Anna when she saw that jade set. Becky is so irritating. She sticks her nose in where it doesn't belong even when she can't take care of herself and her own life. And why cover up for Peter? Arghh. I love Janie's relationships with Tony and her "adopted" parents. It's nice to see Nan's mom truly loves her like her own. That's rare to see in lakorns, usually adoptive parents are cruel and treat the kid like a servant. I had to laugh at Janie's dance at the show though. It was so bad.

I adore aunt Mimi. So used to seeing her play rai, but she's very endearing, when she plays a caring character. :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
Does anyone know who really killed Anna? My guess is it could be either Loohai or Su Ling? I know that Loohai was the one who grabbed the scarf from the floor in the scene where everyone was trying to help Kat when Peter locked Kat in that room. The reason I think it might be Su Ling is because she could've stolen the scarf from Loohai.
i think it's LOOKHAI b/c of what Suling said 'WHY DO THINGS WHEN I DID NOT ORDER YOU TO DO SO'

or could be like JEANIE said too -- out of love/jealousy b/c Suling have NEVER receive such genuine feeling from TONY before.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I adore aunt Mimi. So used to seeing her play rai, but she's very endearing, when she plays a caring character. :spin:
Same here - I love it when she plays the good supporting role - specially her role as Anne's friend in Ngao Jai.

Oh, and I thought it was hella funny when she told the cop, 'Who's your aunt?' when he tried to tell her to leave. haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Janie's relationships with Tony and her "adopted" parents. It's nice to see Nan's mom truly loves her like her own. That's rare to see in lakorns, usually adoptive parents are cruel and treat the kid like a servant. I had to laugh at Janie's dance at the show though. It was so bad.
At last some reality. I have some friends that are adopted and those that are step children and they love each other. I like it. I love it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was really good!!
Finally Peter dies and Pecky was the one to kill him!!! Haha.

And now we know who Kat's real dad is!!

But the drama isn't over yet cause we still have physco Su Ling lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^she's so crazy ..
Kat concluded that Lookhai was the one that kill Anna.
Andrew and Sarah showdown are next week as well

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm.... I think Su ling is trying to pin Anna's murder on Lu Hai in the next episode. From what I can tell, it looks like su ling was pissed at Lu hai over disobeying her. In which case, Lu Hai was probably mixing in antidotes into Kat's tea b/c Su ling was poisoning her (the doctor mentioned the poison in Anna's system, Kat's, and Hui Sun's, but Kat also had some antidote in her too). In addition, you can see that Lu hai was genuinely worried when she was in the hospital - the way he prayed.

Go Pecky for running over Peter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how Jing Jing is involved in Hui Sun's death though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG this lakorn just turn 360 degree. Hahahahaha finally Peter is dead and Peggie was the one to kill him too woot woot!!! Everything is going crazy but golly geez, I do pity Jing jing in a way. She loved Peter like he was her own flesh and blood. I admire her for that LMAO then again I still hate her.

I was hoping it would have been a bit more dramatic when the truth was revealed that Jang is Kat's biological father.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
who poison hui sun? I miss that part...
[/quote

It's proably su ling and Lu hai. Because the doctor told the police that Hui sun didn't didn't because of liver cancer but die of poison. Someone is also poisoning Kat, too but slowly like her mom Hui sun so no one would know.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
I think its Sui Ling that killed Anna.

I hope there's still a few more episodes. It's getting very good and exciting.

It's Lu Hai that killed Anna. Remember he took kat scarf from the room the nite Kat was drug and put in Anna's room to frame her.

ok. i am not at the episode where pekkie runs pete over yet. :lol: but damn, thank god she did. i swear she is the most pathetic character in the lakorn. that will redeem her. :D

my fav. part of this lakorn is when the grandpa beat peter down with that stick though. I was thinking "oh man. haha!"

feel the most sorry for tony.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for Tony too and the more I feel bad for him the more I can't stand Hui San. Glad she died. She cheated Jack, Tony and her own daughter. I'm glad Jack was able to move on and find someone else better. Too bad Anna died.