Yok Lai Mek(Broadcast Thai)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I actually like Anna and Tony's love story...I mean, it'll be a lot sweeter if Anna wasn't so jealous of Paul at the same time and if Tony wasn't married but...I really like their love story...it's kinda sweet how Tony finally found love after years of unhappiness and Anna was finding love when Paul left her...
and it's sweet also cause it's not like other typical stories where the rai's find each other, sleep together and then conspire against the pr'nangs...
bummer she has to die...I really pity Anna's character, Tony too...
and su ling is smart...she got two birds with one stone...Anna's dead and Kat's to blame...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think she put anything in the tea. I believe she just want to gain Kat's trust first.

annea

sarNie Adult
i feel bad for pip n anna...they should have end up together. i think pip knows the evil side of his wife, but why would he stay with her for so many years?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't think she put anything in the tea. I believe she just want to gain Kat's trust first.
I think she did put something into the tea...remember she told Kat that certain herbs if drunk alone is not harmful but if blended together with other herbs can become either an antidote or poison...and certain poisons work slowly over time...just like how Hui Sun was probably slowly poisoned over time without anyone (except for the witch and her "brother") ever knowing...

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I am now curious how did Hue-sun died. We all know that it probably has to do something with Sue-lin and her creepy "brother"

I watched RatreeSamoSorn last night and it seemed like Sue-lin and her so call "brother" jumped off the building- most likely they died LMAO... So Sue-lin is probably really paralyzed cause the "brother" carried her when they jumped. I seriously don't think Sue-lin meant any harm it just that she got carried away with jealousy. But at the same time, I still hate her for being a fake itch. And oh no, Kat will get shot!!! But ouch that was pretty close to her boobs. LOL

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^Lol I know it was close to her boob.
I felt bad for Janie, kind of weird seeing her cry about that lol. But I remember once when Janie was on Ratree Samosarn a while ago Num G. made her cry once cause he wouldn't give back her ipod so she cried haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really I got to look into that. I don't watch Ratree much unless it is for a lakorn that I really really really like LOL

cecilia

Staff member
it was funny to watch Ah Ning telling Janie that it'll be okay to do the scene, not as scary as she thinks, it'll be over quick.
i guess if i have the same fear as janie, it would take a big cry to get over it ..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Saw the casts on RS. Their show was funny. They showed some clips of Janie&Pip when they star at p'ek&n'ek in Yod Cheewan. Janie look like a kid back then! Pip looks so young. He's gotten alot cuter from then. Heehee. Rome, omg, he was looking fine, even just sitting there. The way he looked at Janie was omg so hot! :wub: And omg, he likes to touch towards the girls under arms. Rome is sooo funny yet soooo cute!!! :wub:

n_naruk

^ Lmao. True that, along with Aum too. He does the same thing to the girls...But like during the whole show I was putting most of my attention towards Rome. Even when the camera isn't on him, I be trying to look for him. Hahahaha.

Still mad at myself for not being able to catch up. Only got done with episode 6 last night. But I love love the scenes when Rome and janie are out together. I lovers Rome. He's so hottt!!! The way he looks at Janie, it's to die for :wub: :blush:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't feel the vibe compare to GRR but it was still cute. OMG now when he was starring at Deun (Rita) now that was just to die for.

So sad that Andrew and Sara weren't there. I wonder why? Well I sort of understand that they don't have that big of a part but it would have been nice to see them on the show.

n_naruk

I haven't yet finish watching GRR. I'm getting there. But I surely do love him and Rita in KKKJ. That's where I fell in love with them both! That's where I first fell in love with Rome. He's just sooo hott!! Just love the way he stares. So hott! Hahaha.

Tik, didn't really have that big of a part too tho right? She was mainly in flashback moments. But she was at RS.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
can someone tell me where i can find the cast at Ratree Samosorn on YOUTUBE please ;( i've looked everywhere lol