sarNie Hatchling
Wow , o.o !
I want to that performance !
It looks freaky and ckool !
I think shes going to copy Boa new style lmao
Cause shes starting to remind me with here with all the b;ack and white

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i love her face... it's very sparkle and gorgeous! especially her smile... it's like brighten your day. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey y'all... i thought i would like to share the pictures of her new album that i found it in yesasia.

she's sooo hot in there! :w000t:

pictures credited to yesasia.com.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

Sexy Singer Lee hyori was performing at M.NET KM's <M!countdown> when she had an incident, her pants tored.

Her representative revealed: "Hyori was dancing during the filming, and due to being to violent, she accidentally tore her pants. Luckily, it is the back that got torn, so not much people saw it. This last for arnd 5-10 seconds. "
When Hyolee realise that her pants got torn, she stop the filming immediately and took a cloth to wrap herself and walk down the stage. They replaced a similar Pants for her and finished the filming. Hyolee performed "Dark Angel" , "Deepen" and "Get ya" 3 songs.

Cre:sina.com.cn
Translate: hunny

oh she has to be careful LOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LOL i hate that kind of leather pant... i easily got scared if i have to sit down without chair so it will tear away that easy. hahaha.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I think she is so pretty... but she needs to learn how to dance somemore ahahlol.. but i still love this girl.. one HOT momma!! ahha

and yeah i agree her and BoA are two different kinds of style.. so please don't compare!

and her Get Ya video reminds me of the Britney Spears video ahahlol

Mizz_WHAT

sarNie Egg
she is a really pretty girl
Ilove her style , but I dont think her style right now isnt all great hahah , I guess shes just trying to soemthing new